Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girlfriends! I’m happy to be here and look forward to sharing feelings and stories. I’m easy to talk to and I love to write too. With my work, I have a limited time here but I’ll do my best. Love to you all

Welcome to CDH. So wonderful that you have a supportive wife. Look around the site, ask questions and enjoy the company.

Beth

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Daphne …welcome your now here and surrounded by so many all enjoying the love and passion of womenhood. Talk to many of theses beautiful ladies who love  offering advice and encouragement. To help you learn and to express your inner feelings. Become the lady you always of being and at a place of full understanding. Happy you have joined us enjoy your stay

Stephanie 🌹

Stephanie that is so sweet; thank you! I’m very much looking forward to it 🙂

Welcome Daphne

It’s a wonderful site friendly and informative.

Hugs Charlotte

Aw thank you Charlotte – I can feel it already:)

I ma new on here today too! Hope to chat again soon Daphne!!

Savina Giselle
      XXX

Cool we are rookie sisters 😁

Anonymous

Welcome Savina to the best CD site on the internet. Everyone here are so very friendly and willing to help and assist you. You no doubt have a lot of questions and all the Ladies and Girls will help you out. So don’t be afraid to ask. There are no dumb or stupid questions here. The only dumb or stupid questions are the ones you don’t ask. So start exploring CDH and when you feel comfortable please add your two cents worth and start making friends.

Kathleen xxxxx 💋♥

Anonymous

Welcome Daphne to the best CD site on the internet. Everyone here are so very friendly and willing to help and assist you. You no doubt have a lot of questions and all the Ladies and Girls will help you out. So don’t be afraid to ask. There are no dumb or stupid questions here. The only dumb or stupid questions are the ones you don’t ask. So start exploring CDH and when you feel comfortable please add your two cents worth and start making friends.

Kathleen xxxxx 💋♥

Anonymous

Hi Daphne 🦋welcome to CDH !! 🎀🌼

Hi Daphne,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hello Daphne welcome to CDH all the girls are so friendly and supportive

Hugs

Donna

Hello Daphne,

Welcome to the CDH. The girls here are amazing.
      ❤️
      Octavia

Hello,

I am new here as well. It is wonderful to have the support of a spouse. I look forward to many talks and experiences with all of you. I hope my wife gets more involved in my dressing. I think if she gets a chance to talk with other spouses that support us cd’s she will be more involved.
      looking forward to our chats.

Hi Bobbiemichelle

Welcome to CDH it’s a fantastic here, everyone is so friendly. Hope to chat sometime.

Hugs Charlotte

Hi Daphne Nice to meet you and happy you joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms here because you joined the best CD site on the internet .. So much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories and asking questions from there journey down there femme path in life .. So when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these wonderful ladies .. Then your turn ha ha  give us a story or two about the life and times of Daphne as she travels down here road of femme .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with.. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome Daphne!

Hi Daphne! Welcome to CDH!

Anonymous

Hi Daphne, welcome aboard, you may find yourself spending more time here than you think, it’s highly addictive 😉

Hugs

Diana

Brianna Bay
      Duchess

Welcome home, this is definitely like a family here.
      Enjoy
      Brianna

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?