• This topic has 11 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I recently tried on a kilt when I went out to a club (I was born in Scotland), and I got so much attention! However it was a traditional male kilt which is down to the knees and I absolutely love the look of them shorter (about half way up)!

I would love some help at finding a mini-kilt, either female or unisex, as I am just unsure where to look for them locally?

hi, just buy one on line,maybe a used one on ebay or another site and alter the length.i have done a few kilts in this manner and have received several compliments.

My happy hunting ground is Charity shops a must-visit shop for everyone

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Hi William,

Welcome to CDH.  Can you have a local seamstress alter the length of your kilt for you?

Alice

Anonymous

As the kilt I have is a proper male kilt it would take away the effect I would like to aim for (which is a bit hard for me to explain here). Also the fabric is rather heavy as it was made for Scottish weather, whereas female kilts tend to be a lot lighter. And also as I’m in Australia I do prefer a lighter kilt for our weather anyway.

Check out ebay there is over 300 listing for mini kilts. I bought two from the seller in UK and was very happy with them, prices were quite reasonable.

Hi William nice to meet you happy you joined us girls here so get settled in and enjoy yourself.. As a new sister and family member here you are welcomed with open arms here .. So much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories and asking questions so when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these ladies as they travel down there girly path in life .. Then your turn he he just give us a story or two about the life and times of William as she travels on her journey .. Do us one favor and go back to your profile page and fill in some more please as this is how we get to know you better .. Again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

I plan on adding a bit more about me within the next day or two, as well as uploading some photos of myself in the kilt and showing the look I am aiming for.

Anonymous

welcome to CDH

Hugs

Donna

Oh mini kilts if can pull up Amazon plenty there  also look up kilt experts

Look on Amazon. I have Scottish blood too, Clan McMillan. I would love to travel to the homeland and get a genuine outfit. The real deal costs about $600US for a complete outfit.
      Most all of my skirts are mid-thigh so I know what you mean about trying a girls kilt. You might also check out cheerleader outfits. Please send us a pic if you dare!

Anonymous

I’ve finally managed to transfer photos from my mobile to my PC so can start uploading now, which I shall do in a moment

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?