Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello Ladies.

I joined the group yesterday. I’ve been looking for a crossdressing group to join for quite some time. Since, I’m new to this I will have a lot of questions; so, I hope you’ll indulge my naivete and provide me with some great advice.

A little about me. I’m a single senior in very good physical health, and I believe most people would say I look 10-15 years younger than my actual age. I moisturize my face everyday and use firming lotion on my completely smooth (hair free body, lots and lots of full body laser hair removal and sugaring for touch up). I also get regular Botox and Juvederm injections. However, because I’m a senior my greatest concern with getting into crossdressing at this point in my life is that I will simply look like a guy wearing a wig, a dress and makeup. When I’m made up and dressed up I want to be able to pass as an attractive senior woman.

Would love to hear your thoughts and suggestions on how and where to begin, including makeup.

XO

Diane Gay

Anonymous

Hi Diane,

Welcome to CDH, a nice safe haven. Have a look around, get comfortable and join in just as soon as you like. There’s already ‘answers’ galore in the threads and articles, but if / when you don’t see them, or you just want to join in on a thread, or ask your stuff, no worries. Someone is bound to have an opinion.

Marti xxx

Welcome Diane. From your description of yourself I would think you will do just fine. Good luck.

Hi Diane,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Sylvia
      Lady

Welcome Diane ,

Glad you have joined us here at CDH !

Love Sylvia.

Hi Diane,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Diane

Welcome to CDH!

So far I’m just another guy in a wig. I’ve got a lot to learn. Look around on this site for tips. You may also want to check out YouTube for Cross dressing, or transgender make up tutorials. There are some good ones there. After that I think it takes some practice, and a lot of patience.

Lara

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Diane welcome,  this is certainly a special place full of  beautiful  ladies all enjoying this wonderful world . Learn from, share experiences with and most of all make lasting friendships. Browse our site and ask any questions that you may want to know with things like makeup and how to be as feminine as one can. Girls here love to chat and make one feel very comfortable in themselves to enjoy moving    with a dream looking forward. Happy to have you here and now enjoy all that we are.

Stephanie  🌹

Anonymous

Welcome Diane!

Your fears are pretty common, I don’t know if there is an easy answer other than you have to do what feels right first, make yourself happy, then work on the look. I want to pass too, some think I do alright but I still have doubts that gnaw at me. I see all the little flaws. It’s like being a musician, the audience rarely hears the mistakes unless you draw attention to them. Confidence is an ally in this case, it will help you project your feminine self.

— Abbie 🥰

Brielle
      Lady

Hi Diane, if you check out my pictures, you’ll see what a fellow-senior can achieve with a little practice on makeup and the right shapewear and prosthetics! I turned 66 this summer, and if I do say so myself, I think I can say I don’t look like a guy in a dress (giggle).

Half of it is confidence and enjoyment that shows through in your presentation. You will be able to learn as much as you can handle from all the wonderful ladies on this site, so buckle up and enjoy the ride!

Brielle

Welcome Diane.
        It’s never too late and CDH is the best place to start.  Lots of loving friends and help here for you!  Seems like you have started with taking acre of your skin.   Can’t wait to see your first picture!

hugs

carole

Ps. Just look at Brielle and see how gorgeous one can look!

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Welcome to CDH Diane! This is a great community of girls who do our best to support each other.

You have some real questions, and I am not sure I am qualified to answer them, but I will add a few thoughts.

I am a member of a couple of local CD groups and have met many older, meaning 65+ crossdressers, myself included in that group, some are 80+.

I’ve found that age seems to level the playing field quite a bit. It takes some practice, and still you need some good foundation clothes, but most can learn to pass fairly well. Of course some of us have smaller frames, and more effeminate features to start with, which helps of course.

Again, using myself as an example. There is no way I could now, or ever have looked like a beautiful young woman in her full bloom of womanhood, however I can do a more mature 50-55+ woman quite well.

Girls grow up learning to be feminine, but often we don’t start to learn this till much later, so we do have a lot of catching up to do, but with the resources here, and at other places it can be done. Some major cosmetic chains, and drug stores can provide good makeup advice irrespective of your apparent gender. I’ve had a couple of makeovers done, but I’ve also got to know a few women at my local drug store who have, without hesitation been extremely helpful.

Amy

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?