• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 0 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello all.  A client of mine told me about this site and I think it is wonderful.  I am a Dominatrix in Atlanta and my work revolves more and more around working with crossdrssers and sissies – and occasionally trans women.  I have seen the trend in my industry change over time from working exclusively with men who want to be dressed and then humiliated, to men truly looking to embrace their feminine sides – which I think is healthier.

Due to that, I have had to “up my game” as well by enlarging the dedicated area for crossdressers, taking makeup lessons for the transgendered, expanding my crossdresser wardrobe, etc.  Obviously, in my profession, crossdressing tends to also be combined with other interests like sissification, chastity and other things of an erotic nature.  I am aware that is not this group’s primary focus but I might be able to be a resource for those that are also into kink.

My joining here is also timely since I am one of the hosts for a crossdresser party (our first ever) this weekend in Atlanta.  If anyone is interested in attending feel free to message me.  Entry is free for those that come dressed.  We have about 50 people on the combined RSVP list right now and it has the makings for a very good time.  I would love to have the opportunity to meet some of the members of this site face to face.

Cheers,

M. Ayn

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?