Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

hi,

just landed on the site. little about me. just starting to using panties and really like them. always have liked women’s clothing but have not really ventured much.

one reason i joined is to learn from you all. not sure why i like women’s pretty clothing so would like to hear from you all.

marieclaire

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Welcome Marieclaire ti CDH. Glad you had a safe safe landing here. I think you will enjoy chatting with all the girls here!
      Stevie

Hi Marieclaire and welcome to CDH. I’m very glad you joined our happy little family. Have a look around the site and where you feel comfortable, join in.

Figuring out why you like wearing women’s clothes is just a part of the voyage of discovery you’ve embarked on. I hope you find your answer.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Marieclaire   You have found a wonderful place for just that helping you with tips for bettering your femininity in every way.  Help on makeup, dressing, mannerisms everything and the advice that was given by our wonderful gals was truly helpful in so many ways. Get familiar with us and really enjoy what this special place is all about. A place of care and support for everyone. Very nice meeting and look forward to seeing you around here soon.
      Stephanie 🌹

Hi Marieclaire,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Marieclaire Nice to meet you and glad you joined us girls here. nd yes you landed in a wonderful place its like a girl training school with many teachers from all over the world with help and advise for everything you need answers to , so settle in and get comfortable this journey you started finally took you down the right path in joining CDH so again nice meeting you  and hope to see you around .

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Hi Marieclaire,

I think you landed in the best place!

Welcome!

Kay

Hi Marieclaire, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH. Ask a lot of crossdressing people why they do it and you might get all kinds of answers including a fair amount who might say “I don’t know!” This is a good place for crossdressing people to explore the many reasons why they might do it and find out if they should feel ashamed or guilty about doing it. I have done a lot of research into this topic and will share some thoughts with you but not in this post. This is supposed to be my welcoming post to you and it is already getting a bit long. If you would like some ideas on why people crossdress to see if any of them make sense to you, then send me a private message and on the subject line put “Why Crossdress?” and I will send you a series of messages for you to read and consider. In any case as a CDH member you will find that no matter what the reason you do it you will find support, acceptance and friendship from our terrific members. If I can ever be of further service to you please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Welcome MarieClaire!

Thanks Michelle!

Hi beautiful, sounds like i did. wonderful welcome notes!

Thanks Stephanie, looking forward to visiting and getting to know many girls!

Thanks Precious!

Thanks Stephanie,

can’t wait to learn from all the beautiful ladies!

Hi Casey,

certainly a journey is beginning!

Thanks beautiful!

Hi Precious Teralyn,

thank you you kind words. as you indicate that is what i am looking for. I have no doubt that i will get many questions answers from all the beautiful girls!

Hi girls,

thanks you sooooo much for your warm welcoming. Sorry it took me a while to respond. Have been out of town and camping for a few days and out of contact – so nice sometimes!

Marieclaire

Hello Marie Claire. You’ll find a lot of ladies to help you out including myself. Message me if you wanna talk sometime.

Hi precious Nick,

thanks for your kind words.

Marieclaire

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?