Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Teralynn Loving
      Participant
      Registered On: October 17, 2019
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 650

Hi Marieclaire, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH. Ask a lot of crossdressing people why they do it and you might get all kinds of answers including a fair amount who might say “I don’t know!” This is a good place for crossdressing people to explore the many reasons why they might do it and find out if they should feel ashamed or guilty about doing it. I have done a lot of research into this topic and will share some thoughts with you but not in this post. This is supposed to be my welcoming post to you and it is already getting a bit long. If you would like some ideas on why people crossdress to see if any of them make sense to you, then send me a private message and on the subject line put “Why Crossdress?” and I will send you a series of messages for you to read and consider. In any case as a CDH member you will find that no matter what the reason you do it you will find support, acceptance and friendship from our terrific members. If I can ever be of further service to you please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Kay Anderson
      Participant
      Registered On: June 1, 2020
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 118

Hi Marieclaire,

I think you landed in the best place!

Welcome!

Kay

Stephanie Bass
      Participant
      Registered On: November 30, 2019
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 361

Hi Marieclaire Nice to meet you and glad you joined us girls here. nd yes you landed in a wonderful place its like a girl training school with many teachers from all over the world with help and advise for everything you need answers to , so settle in and get comfortable this journey you started finally took you down the right path in joining CDH so again nice meeting you  and hope to see you around .

Stephanie Bass

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Alice Underwire
      Participant
      Registered On: September 16, 2019
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 1255

Hi Marieclaire,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador
      Registered On: June 26, 2017
      Topics: 19
      Replies: 3714

Marieclaire   You have found a wonderful place for just that helping you with tips for bettering your femininity in every way.  Help on makeup, dressing, mannerisms everything and the advice that was given by our wonderful gals was truly helpful in so many ways. Get familiar with us and really enjoy what this special place is all about. A place of care and support for everyone. Very nice meeting and look forward to seeing you around here soon.
      Stephanie 🌹

Casey Amber Twitchings
      Participant
      Registered On: May 15, 2020
      Topics: 25
      Replies: 210

Hi Marieclaire and welcome to CDH. I’m very glad you joined our happy little family. Have a look around the site and where you feel comfortable, join in.

Figuring out why you like wearing women’s clothes is just a part of the voyage of discovery you’ve embarked on. I hope you find your answer.

Stevie Steiner
      Participant
      Registered On: June 11, 2020
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 136

Welcome Marieclaire ti CDH. Glad you had a safe safe landing here. I think you will enjoy chatting with all the girls here!
      Stevie

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.