• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls my whole life I knew something wasn’t just right . I remember when I was young I hated getting a hair cut . My brother didn’t care he just sat there . When my turn came I would go nuts I wanted long hair . Today I have some skin cancer on my neck not a big deal I don’t think or hope. My wife said to me isn’t it ironic you always wanted long hair when you were a young kid .  If I had been left along believe me the sun would have never seen my neck . Now a days some parents support their children when they are transgender .  When I was young I got called things like little queer man and names like that from dad .For some reason I loved being girly but I never let anyone know it. Sure my parents knew it when I was a young kid but every time the little girl in me would come out I got put in my place. I love doing guy things and girl things looking mean and looking pretty . When I  told my twin sister just last year I think I am transgender the only thing she could recall was me getting a haircut she was cool with it . Why I was somewhat trained to be a man at home and in school but deep in me I had secret  and for some reason I was filled with shame and gilt but why was it? Now a days I am slowly coming out to some family and friends just who I am and  every time I let someone into my new life a little bit of my shame and gilt gets a little better. I do pick and choose who i share it with I hope someday  I can just be Me and I know i can. Just let me be . Thank you Bobbi  Waitt

rhonda
      Lady

Time is the great equalizer and or evolution of styles is happening

Anonymous

Dearest Bobbi…. firstly, shame and guilt crop up so often, like we are doing something wrong??. This girl will NEVER apologize for just trying to be…a girl!!!  secondly…you are so right….I think most of the girls here would echo the sentiment..” just let me be me!!! hugs. Grace xx

Wendy Me
      Lady

Some people can be cruel, I remember my dad saying when I was young that I would be a good wife someday, yet he never knew I crossdressed.

Anonymous

Hi Bobbi,

I have always been emotional sensitive. Growing up in my household that was not tolerated. Let alone having feelings of wanting to be a girl.

I have often thought when we were kids there were things we were right about. I feel very strongly about this. Adults always had the upper hand and snuffed it out as they thought they knew better or for our own good. I believe children have a natural intuition that should be nurtured and allowed to grow.

Bobbi, I agree with you, you were right!

Kay

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?