• This topic has 78 replies, 39 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 35 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Trisha
      Duchess

Sitting here in my shop. Skinny jeans red heels bralette and solid c cup forms generic grey  t shirt. And just loving it all.  The caress of the jeans. The slight slide of panties on jeans. The clip clop  of the heels on concrete. Slight jiggle of the forms. And all this just screams ME. I love crossdressing.  I am so glad I chose to accept and  embrace this part of me.

💘 💋

Trisha.

Anonymous

Sounds like a wonderful day .

Trisha
        Duchess

Every day has its little moments. Today I just felt like being vocal. Hearts 💕

Thanks! Love it!

-SR-

Trisha
        Duchess

You’re welcome. 💕

Paula
      Lady

Sounds as though you’re having a wonderful day. I know the feeling as I put on the nylons and bra with forms and slip on a dress. It’s a wonderful feeling. Although I only crossdress part time when I do it mak e it worth the wait.

Trisha
        Duchess

I underdress daily. And I truly love the little things.  💕

That post just made me smile Trisha. I can picture you sitting there reveling in the small joys. I get it. Totally. Thanks for sharing your happiness.

Best, Clara

Trisha
        Duchess

It’s a great feeling. Just so………..

Anonymous

Trisha…

How wonderful.

isn’t it just dreamy when these little things make us so happy….when you see the state the world is in at the moment, it’s so good to have something to smile about…..crossdressers don’t ask for much….do we????

Grace ❤️

Trisha
        Duchess

It is great. And no Grace we certainly don’t. Just acceptance for who we are and what we do.

Paula
        Lady

You’re right Grace, it’s the little things. Like when I put on a nightie and relax after a long days work, it makes me happy and I feel good inside.

Anonymous

I couldn’t agree more with you Grace. Someone else mentioned that many genetic girls take for granted being a woman. I cherish the time I get to put on makeup and dress 👗 up really sexy or casual depending on my mood. My wife isn’t a big fan of makeup and nylons even on herself and I for the life of me can’t figure that out. It’s a bit of a bummer

Anonymous

God yes I’d dress 24/7 if I could, if only my SO would come around. 💃🏻👠💕💋 Katie

Hi Trisha right there with you girl so happy being Stephanie  dont get to underdress for work or go out but at home when evening comes around Stephanie gets a night gown and panties to sleep in every evening with out fail then some weekend dressing when time allows he he .. Thanks for a wonderful topic ..

Stephanie Bass

Alice Black
      Duchess

I am with you Trisha. Crossdressing is an outlet to escape all the stresses and strains of life and it helps me a lot.

Alice Black

Anonymous

Alice your so right it is pure escapism.

Love Sarah xx

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I’m there with you too, Trisha. Being a crossdresser is a wonderful experience, and like most others I did fight it, and was so afraid of letting “her” out the bottle for so long. Now I wish I’d done this so much sooner in my life.

Amy

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I love it too. I’ve had some of the scariest experiences and some of the most exciting when dressed. The thrill and rush is somethng I can’t get from anything else.

Hi Trish You are so right when you said its the little things that bring us so much joy. It can simply be a cute pair of panties and a Cami to change the feeling of a day. Love that part of me that is defiantly identifies with a female.

Luv Stephanie

Anonymous

Dress as much as i can,walk in my heels as much as i can and keep my body smooth and as femme as possible xx

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Absolutely Trish!  Nothing better than dressing for the happiness of a good woman – and that woman is me!

Maybe the one thing I love more than dressing is being able to share that dressing  and to be open about it!  It’s nice when you have something beautiful and are able to share it, afterall.  ❤

Stevie

Just love being and identifying as a crossdresser. We get to enjoy both worlds and have greater insight. I am sure we love our experiences more than regular ggs with the thrill and rush of it all. Being a fulltime girl might get boring since you would be taking it all for granted

Trisha
        Duchess

I so agree with ALL of that.

Yes we get the X and the Y.
        Most of society doesn’t get it but thank heaven we do

I dress 24/7 but it’s never boring. I love the feel of getting dressed in the morning. Pulling the thong tight, sliding the nylons up, positioning the forms and putting the bra on just right. The makeup ritual and then the top and skirt or leggings or dress. Now the wig, brushing and styling. Finally the heels and the thrill of standing tall (I’m short so every inch is thrilling).

Every time I walk about I see my legs properly exposed. When I sit, the feel of the clothing sliding to a proper lady like position. Crossing legs when seated, squatting carefully to pick something up. Carrying the purse when out and about. Looking at every mirror or window reflection, even looking at my own shadow!

Dressing 24/7 never gets old. I LOVE BEING A WOMAN! Everything about it excites me constantly.

❤❤❤❤

Beth

Hi Trisha this morning I was so enjoying  being consumed by the pink fog of being a crossdresser and  enjoying every nuance of it.

From the cloths to the shoes  to just feeling feminine.

I love every aspect of it including sharing with all the wonderful people on this sight.

I so know what you mean.

Patty🤗❤️

Anonymous

i think we crossdressers have the best of both worlds all those guys are missing out on all this fun   HUGS JACKIE

Becka
      Lady

love, LoVe, LOVE the feeling!!!!! Not to mention the look!!!!

Can’t agree with you more my dear!!!!!

Love and Hugs like skinny jeans!!!

Rebecka!

Trisha
      Duchess

So I haven’t been on CDH for a few days and boy was I surprised at the amount of comments to this topic. I am so very grateful for this site all of you beautiful ladies. I would love to respond to all of you but I will just say that I love you all.

💋

Trisha

Hi
      I love cross dressing makes me feel alive. I’m so happy when I become Charlotte. When under dressed not as happy but the feeling of knickers, bra and hold ups is wonderful.

Charlotte

Janice
      Baroness

Trisha. That is so wonderful. That description is what cross dressing to me is all about. The feels the comfort and the relaxing feeling and the confidence you get when you put it together in dress. Skinny jeans with panties that slide under them and the feel of heels. You go girl I am loving it. It is all invigorating to me. The feel of playing it down in stretch skinny jeans or the knock it all the way to an evening gown, makeup, jewelry and heels. OMG. Love and hugs to you honey. Janice

Trisha
        Duchess

Absolutely.  I really hope the world goes back to normal soon. I have been looking for a reason to buy a gorgeous evening gown. And a crossdressers ball would definitely fit the bill there. Can’t wait.

💋

Trisha

Anonymous

Mmmm a ball would be right up my street! What’s not to like can wear my evening gown and dance all night xx

Trisha
            Duchess

Right.  It would wonderful. All the beautiful ladies and their dates. So much fun.

Jackie
      Lady

I’m underdressed daily and just luv it.

Eona Oh
      Lady

I’m smiling….just smiling!

💖💋

Well said Trisha.

Me too.

Diane

Ladies,

When I’m dressed I feel a sense of completeness, a sense of fulfillment. It makes me feel whole.

And, yes, I’m on the verge of crying.

Love to all,

Diane

Anonymous

Yesterday was an amazing experience for me – dress, shoes, hair and makeup all together for the first time. I cannot describe how good I felt. I did not want the day to end.

Anonymous

Isn’t it amazing Rachel? I had a full day on Friday going out being fully dressed with wig and makeup while my wife was at work.  I was in heaven

Anonymous

Whats not to like, from silky undies to beautiful dress and heels make up, we are women with extra omph hugs 🤗

Hi Trisha, in full agreement, from putting on and getting the bra clipped and snug to knickers and whatever underwear one chooses, selection of outfit, applying makeup to the final getting the hair right, an absolute joy. Then the adrenaline of going out and enjoying feminine life. Heaven xxx

I love your post. My wife is working with me on acceptance. She has been very understanding but said last week “give me some time.”
      Last night I happen to mention that I had some panties coming in the mail and she asked what kind. When I told her lace, she very seriously said, “Don’t wear those too much. Lace wears out fast. Only wear those when you and I are going out some place.”
      I could not hide the grin on my face. I asked her if she wouldn’t mind picking out my panties to wear when we are getting ready to go out and she said she would.
      Little steps, but this one was heavenly. What a girl I’ve got!

Anonymous

I totally understand the little steps. I sit and watched tv with her in thigh highs and men’s shorts along with makeup but only nude lipstick so it doesn’t show too much. I also have worn women’s blue denim jeggings which she doesn’t really bother me about because it isn’t super feminine. Little steps go a long way towards acceptance. It seems to be working for me so far. No wigs or dresses in front of her yet so I do what I can get away with!

Trisha
          Duchess

The extraordinary woman I am dating has a different view. She loved it all. She actually asks for more Trisha time. And she let’s me dress as I please when I please. She even asks for certain outfits for bed. Don’t know what I did to deserve that but it is great. Honestly if it wasn’t for her I would probably never went out in public.

Anonymous

so happy for you hon i know the feeling you have many good times to look forward to  HUGS JACKIE

Leonara
        Ambassador

A Crossdresser Having spousal support is so special.
        Giver an big hug … she is one of a kind..another dimension in your relationship..
        Thanks for sharing….Leonara

That must be an incredible feeling!! I have yet to get up the courage to tell my wife even though I’m sure she suspects / knows.

One day I hope/ wish to have that same feeling 🤞!!!

Hugs and Kisses

Candace

Paula
        Lady

That is great to hear

Hellz yeah sister!!

Anonymous

Trisha,

I agree with you 110%. I always feel the same way  when I  am dressed.

Kathleen xxxxx 💋♥

Anonymous

I feel it even when I’m not dressed but obviously more so when I pull my nylons on think it’s that, that started my total fascination with being a woman, even more so when I started removal of all body hair, I think once you do that it’s just a small hop to dressing totally as a woman xx

Three of the reasons I love it. Nylons heels and lipstick.

Happy for you Trisha. It’s so sweet feeling inside, feeling pretty and feminine.

Anonymous

Girls who have an understanding and supportive SO are so blessed! My wife initially saw my cross dressing as a bombshell dropped on her. She is starting to be more understanding and is coming around somewhat. She just doesn’t want to go out shopping with Sarah. At least now I am able to wear light makeup around her, toenail polish and thigh highs with shorts so that is progress in my book! At the time I married her, I suppressed and hid that side of me. Now with the help of this wonderful community I am embracing my feminine side and feel that it makes me a more caring and compassionate person.

Paula
        Lady

I also suppressed a lot when I was married but now that I am single the suppression is going away!

Anonymous

Ive found that if i suppress my urges when i get a chance to be me i go totally over the top and spend lots on new outfits and of course new heels too xx

Anonymous

Id say some are as my ex was utterly shocked and said i was disgusting but then thats one of the reasons she is a ex xx

I think if you use your listening skills as you date and then get serious you can get a decent idea of where your so will draw a line and sometimes it is based on religious beliefs and for others it is just a part of who they are as a person. The best advice I ever got was that you should have the talk if you are in a serious relationship and about to be intimate with a woman you love so that seeing your panties as you get naked is not her first clue. The casual relationship would in my opinion merit no talk and avoid panty wearing unless the relationship turns then see the above.

Anonymous

Update: my wife let me go to the gym and to a brewery with her wearing metallic magenta nail polish! I told her how grateful I was for allowing me to be seen with her wearing fingernail polish. I have really embraced this giant step and am so thankful for everyone’s support and advice!

Anonymous

That is amazing Sarah!

congrats,..

— Abbie 🥰

Anonymous

Thanks Abbie Normal! Young Frankenstein is a favorite of mine!

Just remember to move at her pace and not push for more than she is comfortable with😊

Anonymous

Thanks Jeannie. That is great advice. I do push the boundaries a lot and my wife is onto my game! Lol

Anonymous

I embrace everything female and have done since i was a teenager xx

Anonymous

Was thinking about the 1st time i ever put something feminine on and by my reckoning it was around 1973! And ive not looked back well only sad of the denial i was in as threw away loads of beautiful clothes and thats my one regret in life as would of liked to keep them but denial is a bitch hugs xxx

Krissy, i know that feeling only to well, throwing away only to start again months or maybe only weeks later. Xxx

Anonymous

When i was 25years old i bought some of the most beautiful lingerie and clothes only to get with a woman who wouldn’t stand for it and i threw it all away and 9mths later relationship went pear shaped and totally regretted purging myself, its only happened twice but huge regrets as felt so femme in the clothes so i told myself this will never happen again and its not xx

Anonymous

Thanks so much for this wonderful topic. There is n better rush of excitement and adventure than going out fully dressed as a beautiful woman! This site has been such a blessing to me! It is comforting to know that the girls on here share exactly the same thrill as I do dressing! I am getting more and more comfortable and confident going out dressed.I used to care but now I don’t really care what other people think about it. I still have reservations about my neighbors seeing me though. I have come a really long way since I joined here on 12/30/21, my 53rd birthday. Thanks so much girlfriends!

Anonymous

Excellent topic loved it thanks 😊

Anonymous

Being the total feminine woman is the goal i need to score, slowly getting there

Anonymous

Embrace it and love yourself , feel beautiful and be beautiful too xx

Trisha,
      I know the feeling! Last night I was watching some TV when all of a sudden I noticed how wonderful my capris felt! The bottom of my shiny chins sticking out and my smooth feet with painted nails accentuating my heels! Like you I felt glorious and was thankful to be so aware!
      Thanks Trisha for sharing!
      Martina

Anonymous

Strappy heels, nylons, floral matching bra and panties and a pale blue floral summer dress, just feels so wonderful, that’s why I love being a cross dresser

Paula
      Lady

Yeah I wear thigh highs panties and bra underneath my work uniform at times. The loose shirt hides my padded bra at times.

Viewing 35 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?