Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Jackie
      Lady

It’s been a little over a year that I told my wife of my crossdressing. At this time she had told me she needed to think about some things and try to understand. During this time I never dressed in front of her but i also did not hide it. She saw remnants of makeup at times and new i had clothes. Unfortunately it was about 2 weeks ago that she finally brought anything up. Just as much my fault as hers for us not sitting down and talking more. We had also been in more of a roommate status for some time before this.

Move forward to yesterday. My first night in my own place by myself in over 24 years (we have a 22 and 18 y.o.). I got an apartment, signed a year lease and we are on separation status. So far everything has been very amicable and we are still talking. I am not sure where this is going to take us, take me. I am still lost of where or how far I may go. Most days I want to take it all the way and wear makeup and jewelery daily. I already underdress and almost always have my nails painted. During the winter I wore A cups to work many times. If anybody noticed they didn’t say anything.

Back to the story. Yesterday was mainly moving all day but as soon as my moving help left I tossed on some yoga pants, forms, bra and a tank top. It was exhilarating knowing that nobody was “going to come home” as I was dressed. I even went and sat out on my balcony which faces the parking lot. I don’t care and I feel if I can start at this new place and people see me right away I’m better off.

Something else has happened since our talk that has awakened me in a way. Prior to it I had told 4 people, since then I have told 3 more with intentions of being open to most if they ask why we separated. This is still new and I love her and miss her, but this might just be what I need to find myself. The kids are grown, she wants to remain friends if that’s the direction our relationship takes and I’m more inclined so far to be open about it. I hope to be back here more often as its been months since I’ve posted and if at all interested I will keep you informed. Thank you for reading as this has been the first time I have had a chance to talk about it. I also decided on a name that fit me better during that time.

With love,

Jackie

Anonymous

Amazing how things can change in a year. I have been alone for a similar amount of time and am dressed now about 95% of the time at home and don’t think twice about going out on the balcony! When I go out, I am often wearing clothes that could be male or female and often have my nails done.

Enjoy your time alone and thanks for sharing.

Anonymous

Hi Jackie,

I’m so sorry things have no worked out with your wife.  I can only imagine the disruption this has brought to you life. For me, having the acceptance and support of my SO is the difference between happiness and misery. Things may work out yet for you and your wife, don’t throw in the towel just yet.

Bobbi

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

So happy for you Jackie.  It sounds like things are going well for you and your are happy.  I hope everything goes well between you and your wife.

Good luck  Sandy

Hi Jackie,

Sometimes you just gotta take the bad with the good. Sorry things with your wife didn’t work out. I think you are right on all counts about the move. Be open and honest where ever possible and get to know you better. My first marriage lasted 18 years and I had rebounded into a LTR. When that ended and I moved out on my own it was a big adjustment. Never forget we are always here for you.

Hugs

Autumn

Hi Jackie Congratulations on having the courage to begin a new life. The life you always wanted and felt was right. What you have done is what so many of us would love to do but will not for so many reasons. Those who truly love you will come around and will have to accept and respect your decision. We are all here to support you and do respect you and your courage to be able to move on to a place where you feel is right. I am truly happy for you.

Luv Stephanie

Anonymous

hi jacky, sweetie  good luck in your new life, i know  this is  a big change that will help you to know yourself, lo love yourself and to enjoy you femininity with all freedom, i also know that maybe in the future a great woman is over there waiting for you to share all yourself with her, hugs felicity

Hi Jackie,

Good luck on your journey.  Hope as your anniversary draws closer you are enjoying life and continuing progress on your journey.

Alice

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?