• This topic has 45 replies, 22 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 21 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Okay…

At the end of the day, we mostly do this beautiful thing that we love to do…..for one person…us!!!

I love to dress, full on, the outfits, the makeup….the whole works…the glamour and…. modesty allowing….i think I look pretty damn good, but more importantly…. it makes me glow…how’s that for good mental health!!!…

But……I also have days when I’m sat at home I will just be a bit lazy…a bit of lippy, maybe ear rings…..a skirt and t- shirt…no make up…it does vary. What I’m trying to say is….a few little feminine touches work for me,  anyone who saw me might laugh….but I can’t see me…I’m looking out!!! it makes me feel wonderful….I’m the guy in the dress…but it’s my bloody dress!!!

I don’t always look the real deal…but just wearing that skirt can carry me through, just give me that buzz and make me feel ” real “….can you girls see what I’m trying to say….grab an hour in that dress or bikini if you only have an hour…but do it!!

Just live day to day and do what you can to feed that impulse…not passing or looking the real deal isn’t always important….ITS HOW IT MAKES YOU FEEL !!!!

I love you all, however you look 😂😂😂….Gracie xxx

….

Sylvia
      Lady

I know what you mean Grace ,
      If I only wear one female garment , my pantyhose , that’s already enough to give me a
      difference in the way I am feeling at the time.
      Carpe diem !

Love Sylvia.

Anonymous

Honey….checked your profile, it’s what rocks your boat….so glad you are happy with that xx

Awww, Gracie, I’m feeling better already. What an uplifting message. Thank you!

And I’d like to echo your sentiments. Of course we all know there can be a lot of anxiety stemming from our compulsion to crossdress. Some suffer a lot, some, not so much. We know it’s easier for some than for others. Whether our dressing is fully incorporated into our lives or if it’s something that we try desperately to hide, none of us should ever take for granted that wonderful feeling inside we get when we can finally get a little (or a lot) “ femmed-up”. Whether we dress daily or weekly or even not as often as we’d like, whenever we can, we should simply relish the shear joy in the opportunity to express that wonderful side of  us. There is nothing wrong about that.  No further explanation needed. We do it because it gives us joy.

My Dear Miss Scarlett, your  message is such a good reminder to help us to keep our focus on our own happiness, embrace those moments of prettiness  and celebrate the joy of dressing as you wish.

Best to you always and joyfully yours,

Miss Clara Cross

Anonymous

Clara…goodness me you are so special…you have filled in every gap I left in my post…thank you xx

I’ve only been there once in my life, but I’ve never forgotten to “mind the gap”.

C❤️

Wearing minimal feminine clothing and no makeup is normal for me if I have no plans. I’m Beth and that’s all that’s important. I’m lazy but why expend all the time and energy into dressing up if panties, bra, wig and a simple outfit fill the bill and make me comfortable and happy.

Beth

Angela Booth
      Hostess

In your own inimitable way you make sense..Other times I think you are three stops past Barking…..

Barb Wire
        Lady

LOL!!!!! 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Something tells me I may not quite get it, but I think it translates OK to Canadian English.

Google is being stubborn and not helping much. Bad Google!

Hugs, Barb 🐶

Sylvia
          Lady

Hello Barb !
          Did you get my PM ?
          Love Sylvia.

Angela Booth
          Hostess

Oh I forget – Barking is short for barking mad ( rabid dog) and if you are three stops past then RUN! It’s a friendly gibe to Grace’s humour or humor…. 

Barb Wire
            Lady

Yes, the gist did translate well after all.

However, the Town of Barking near London has its roots as in a settlement by birch trees. So the connection between dogs and trees seemed somewhat logical since a leg was being pulled, canine or otherwise.

Thank you, Angela!

xo Barb

Anonymous

Thanks Angela…

I bet you don’t know anyone else who has a pink sequinned strait jacket…..( luckily, i only have to wear it weekends )….xx

Anonymous

Can relate Grace for a week now been my self no makeup in gown laying in a bed Feeling more fem then ever and looking in mirror still saying one beauty of a girl  Oh last night felt like touching up nails.

Hugs

Donna

Anonymous

Thanks Donna…..

every day you are getting better……….. you must be if you’re doing those nails already🤣 xx

Anonymous

Haha girl has to be half presentable even when was in the hospital. in the bed

Hugs
          Donna

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Grace.

You are so spot on as always. I’ve looked at your beautiful pics and you are a real beauty when you go all out… wow! Its a lot of work and even most GG’s don’t dress all out every day unless its for their job.

Anyone who has read many of my posts know that I’m always wearing my panties and a bra underdressing in public. It works for me feeling girly all day long. I don’t look like a girl to the public but I feel like one and thats what matters.

I do love to dress for the whole nine yards but don’t get that opportunity very often. Every day around the house its simple feminine casual without makeup, heels, jewelry or the rest of the icing on the cake but it satisfies my need to dress just enough. No one sees me anyway but the wife and she just ignores me… its just me being me. I would be very frustrated if I couldn’t at least wear something feminine every day.

Anonymous

Thank you Michelle….I do believe you have made me blush!!!

Like YOU said….” It’s just me being me “….xx

Geena M
      Duchess

Hi Grace,

Plain and simply… THANK YOU. I’ve been in  a dark place for some time and your post has helped. Keep being you.

Geena 😊😬

Anonymous

Geena….I’m so pleased it’s helped…

just believe, you are never alone on this site ….the love is here xx

Barb Wire
      Lady

Lippy!?? Noooo…..

Nothing but smiles and grins at my end!!

I think I’ll go have a 2 hour shave and slip into many silky somethings!

💓 Barb 👗

Anonymous

Haylp !!!…Haylp !!!….I’m drowning in silk, don’t you DARE save me!!!…🤣🤣

Anonymous

Ms. Scarlett, You are so right… Hadn’t underdressed in a while but did yesterday to do some shopping, Bra, panties, thigh highs and top  and It felt great!! Just knowing that I had it on put some extra bounce in my step and I swear some people noticed.. wondering why I was so happy!! Had a Big Smile all through the store even when I thought my Nylons were slipping but I checked and all was fine!! It really helped to “Scratch that Itch” and keep me smiling.. 💖💖💖   Jill

Anonymous

Jill….who would think that simply scratching an itch could be so damn enjoyable?????    x

Anonymous

Hi Grace you look pretty damned good to me, excuse the french, I wish i could glam up now and again, if i could look as half as glamorous as you Grace i would be so happy,

I know we only do it for ourselves because we love to wear the 👗 dresses, once in awhile it would be nice to get out and meet some like-minded people,

Huggs Roz X

Anonymous

Thank you Roz, compliments will get you……everywhere!!!!!…

but seriously, it’s girls like you this was aimed at…..we all hope that one day you will get the chance and the support and love will always be here xx

Anonymous

Thanks very much Grace 💖 X I’ve always fancied going to the first Friday of the month in Leeds, I’ve heard it’s a great night 🌃 out, I’m sure there are a lot more great venue’s around the world just as good, I would love to go to Vegas as well, I must get a dictionary I’m terribly at spelling, I said spelling not smelling , lol X

Huggs Roz X

Anonymous

Roz….just don’t go to Leeds when they play Man utd….it’s a bloodbath!!!…🤣🤣

Anonymous

Hi Grace I’ll go in the summer months when there’s no football problem solved X

Huggs Roz X

Krista
      Duchess

Good Afternoon My Lady Grace,

Yes it is all about me and because of it, I’ve been able to enhance my relationships with others. Depending on who I’m with, a certain amount of Krista comes out for the better.  Krista is a better listener, has greater empathy, smooths out the rough spots, is more relaxed (and is certainly a better dresser).

My new ladies snow boots were delivered this morning.  So I had to try them out taking Sandy for a walk. I was 100% head to toe en femme. And even chatted with another walker we met along the way, no problems.

Love You too!!!!  Hugs, Krista.

Hi Grace ,

when Im around the house on the weekend or after work I will just put on a bra and dress so I can get my feminine side recharged .

I know Im not presentable but it gives me enough feminine feelings to make it through the week.

I also sleep in a bra panties and Nightie or a cute bodysuit or Teddie.

Im glad Im not the only one.LOL

Huggs Patty

Anonymous

Patty ..

….getting your feminine side recharged…..

I’m loving that xx

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Grace some of my most feminine moments are when I’m dressed casually at the house.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Hi Grace,

It’s enough for me to say, I’m pretty sure I know what you are getting at. Of course ‘we’ are spread all over the spectrum, so what works for one may not work for all.

Aged though I am, it’s still early days for me, so I’m loath to claim certainty in what I say. Living alone I’m able to be in that ‘lazy’ mid ground a lot of the time, and feeling very comfortable thank you very much. The only fly in that ointment is if, like me, you take the word ‘lazy’ and stretch the meaning out of all recognition ! So I will have to use my less lazy moments to keep pushing and exploring.

Marti xxx

Anonymous

Grace -what a lovely post. Thank you

Connie

xxx

Anonymous

Connie…thank you !!…x

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

I completely agree with you Grace. Sometimes even a little bit can go a long, long way. Just doing a little bit every morning gives me enough to stay in touch with my internal needs. I leave’s me to feel complete throughout the day.

Anonymous

Roberta….sending the love xx

Grace,

You are a wise woman and true treasure.
      Keep the positive vibrations coming.
      Big hug

-joanne

Anonymous

Joanne….

tis the season to believe!!!…huggs x

Thank you Grace I needed your comment today

Stephanie

Anonymous

Stephanie….

I’m happy it helped 💓

Trisha
      Duchess

Sooooo true. As always, Miss Grace, you have it dead on. This is why I only own panties. Plowing thru my day on one job site or another and satin on jeans reminds me of, well me. In my professional life I may be —– but Trisha is always there behind the scenes. Always a part of me and always claiming her piece of life. And I love it.

💕

Trisha

Yes grace what a lovely post xx

Anonymous

Hello Grace

Your absolutely right I like love to get glammed up, but with a lack of alone time you have to grab what you can get. When time is short Sarah is just Blouse Skirt & Cardy just relaxing no make up just like other women.

Love Sarah

xx

Anonymous

Hi Sarah…

blouse, skirt and cardy…isn’t that just perfect sometimes??…

…and it’s nice to hear from you too xx

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?