Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

New here and am happy to be here, and hopeful that my SO and I can grow together and be closer than we could have ever imagined. I have went through the questions, depression and related battles over the years. I truly wish that we can find peace and from time to time enjoy the other side of me.

Hi Crystal,

A warm welcome from the UK. CDH is full of friendly and supportive people, I am sure you will find both here and I look forward to seeing you around the site.

Jessica x.

Welcome to CDH Crystal.Enjoy this wonderful group of girls.It’s the best of it’s kind on the internet.Hope you make many friends on here.

Anonymous

Welcome Crystal.  CDH is a very safe and supportive place to be.  I do hope that you and your SO can enjoy it together and can both enjoy your feminine journey.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Crystal,  This is certainly the place to start learning more about what your looking for . To understand and better ourselves in everyway becoming very the ladies we feel like being. Relax, get comfortable and enjoy exploring our site and soon will be looking forward to hearing from you and your experiences in this wonderful world we have embraced . Happy to welcome and very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome Crystal !

Having a supportive SO is a wonderful thing ! I believe the two of you can find the peace you want. If you spend enough time here on CDH getting to know the ladies, I am sure you will find the support, advice and tips that you need to help you both enjoy the side of you that likes to dress. Enjoy !

-Hugs

Autumn

Welcome Crystal!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?