• This topic has 24 replies, 21 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 24 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say hi from a UK northern girl  nnot far from Liverpool.

It would lovely to chat and get to know other girls and guys and just make a few mlre friends.

Hope to hear from you soon

Hugs

Nicky xx….😊

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Nicky and welcome from the other side of the pond.  This is the perfect place for chatting and making real friends in, surrounded by supporting ladies who are the best there are.  Glad to have you join us Nicky and looking forward to chatting with you!

Stevie

Hi Nicky, and welcome!!! It’s great to see you here.

Thanks for introducing yourself. It’s really nice to meet you.

Love, Stephanie ✨❤️

Hi Nicki

Welcome to CDH!!  Well there’s no shortage of UK Girls here.

Lots of great girls and tons of support.  Have fun and enjoy!

xo – Robyn

Hi Nicky

Welcome, I am in the U.K. too, I lived in Liverpool for 3 years when I was at university, it is a great city.

I would love to chat so please feel free to get in touch.

Jessica x

Hi Nicky,

Welcome to a very friendly site. I’ve been on here for 9 months and have found everyone very respectful. Always happy to chat to new friends.

Katie x

Hi Nicky, happy to meet you! Lots of great ladies here, you’re always a moment away from a great story or a new friend. Welcome to CDH.

Hey everyone,

Its lovely to hear from you all, its so wonderful a reception so quicky, i’m so touched. Its so lovely….😊 xx

Thank you lovely. Would love to chat some more xx

IsabelB
      Lady

Hi Nicky,

You’ve come to the right place for a chat and to meet and make friends 🙂

Isabel x

Anonymous

Hi Nicky,

Nice to meet you!

Kay

Hi Nicky

Welcome to the site.

Hope you have fun exploring and make some new friends

❤️B

Hey lovely. Thank you. Im soooo enjoyjng it already…..😊 xx

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Nicky  welcome your now here and surrounded by so many all enjoying the love and passion of womenhood. Talk to many of theses beautiful ladies who love  offering advice and encouragement. To help you learn and to express your inner feelings. Become the lady you always of being and at a place of full understanding. Happy you have joined us enjoy your stay
      Stephanie 🌹

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Mandy Wife
      Baroness

Hi Nicky & welcome from even further up north in Scottish-land xx

Hi Nicky,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Welcome Nicky from down the M62. Newly returning myself and hope to find new friends to chat too. xx

Hi everyone….xx

Thank you for all contacting me and saying such lovely words and messages. I so want to get to know everyone some more.

Hope to speak to everyone soon.

Nicky xx

Hi Nicky

Welcome from Canada 🙂

Sweet Pink Kisses

Jill

Well Nicolette nice to meet you and happy you found us girls here . This is the best CD site on the internet and you found us we are so lucky as another girl here from Canada . Well im from the USA  Montana to be exact but you are a sister now and joined a great family . So please get settled in and relax kick your heels off and enjoy yourself . Start reading some forums and posts and when comfortable with us please join in with some comments and ask many questions from clothing to makeup to everything you ever wanted to know about the girl that lives in your heart and sole.. You have nothing to fear or be afraid of here as we dont bite well some girls do be careful (he he ) just kidding so again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Hi from the USA

Welcome Nicky!

Hi Nicky

Welcome to CDH, it’s always nice to welcome another UK girl. I’m based in the Eastern Counties, so a fair way from you, but always happy to chat so PM me if you want to……..

Anonymous

Welcome Nicky, look forward to chatting with you. Nice to have another UK girl here, I’m from the south of UK,

Amanda xx

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?