Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello my name is Laura I’m 56, my situation is extremely complicated being married and not out also I have children at home, I grew up in a homophobic time in an homophobic family. I am home alone everyday so dressing is easy but I have no hairpieces or shoes obviously if they were discovered it would hit the fan although sometimes I wish I could be found out but the consequences for me don’t bear thinking about.

Hi Laura, welcome to CDH, your story is very similar to mine, in that I am very much in the closet and not out to my family. I know the feeling of inner fear of being caught out, so you’re not alone.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Laura   welcome   sorry about your  family difficulties, it’s very emotional and extremely hard on one’s self . Especially at our age, I’m 60 and just last year  I opened up to my feelings and my love of dressing. Keeping hidden for so many years and then finally the stress of holding this I couldn’t stop. So like your self family was important and could not be told as they I think wouldn’t accept and understand. Did tell my wife , had to because I knew getting caught was a very possibility. She is accepting but cautiously , much was talked and discussed. Other than that much closeted but happy now to enjoy a passion so close to me. I hope at least your wife will know and things work out  it is a major change in our relationship but many of years  of marriage  help and even has strengthen our love. Hope this for you. It’s beautiful having someone so close to enjoy these journeys. Happy to meet you and the best on your journey. 🌹

Welcome sorry about your past but welcome we’re a lovely bunch here lol!

Hi Laura,

Most of us at in the same boat as you are so don’t feel pregnant.  If you worried about you stash, hide it where no on can get at it easy.  The rafters, crawl space, garage etc.  Jut remember its there and move it if you think it’s could be discovered. Good Luck sweetie

Hi Laura, we both have similar stories and I think you will find a lot of girls here are in the same place that you are.  This site has helped me tremendously and I think you will find support and good advice from everyone here.

Hugs

Brienna

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?