Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls

Just saying hello, I’ve just joined hopefully to chat with nice girls who understand the magical allure of dressing up.

I’ve denied the habit many times but now decided to embrace it and enjoy every moment of it.

Anyway look forward to chatting with anyone who be interested

DDee x

Anonymous

Hi Dee and welcome girl.      Its lovely that you are now finally embracing and becoming one of us girls, so welcome to you.  It is a magical journey which i love so much having once fought it but now forever a girl in mind, heart and soul. My male side is now contained and put in its place so Christina can blossom out for the rest of my life.  I would love to chat with you about any subject you desire, likewise all the other girls will love to as well.   So, how are you ?.Your photo, the beginning, soon as you embrace and become your posing will be so alluring and feminine.

Hi Dee,

Welcome to CDH.  It’s nice to meet you.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Dee   Welcome to Cdh.  Here you can enjoy the company of many like yourself expressing their femininity for all to see. Meet with,  talk with and with some devolope wonderful friendships. A place of support and understanding for all that passes. Nice meeting you and looking forward to seeing you here soon..
      Stephanie🌹

Hey there and welcome from one newbie to another!

Hi Dee,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you. I see you are across the border from me in Wales, beautiful country with some fabulous walks.  CDH is a really friendly place, I am always happy to chat so please feel free to get in touch.

Jessica x

Hi Jessica,

Yes, chatting sometime would be great, it’s a big world with lots to learn xx

Welcome Dee!

Anonymous

Welcome, me too!

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Christina,

Thanks for the lovely welcome and the invitation to chat, I’ll certainly take you up on that!

You are quite right about it being a journey, sometimes frightening, sometimes erotic but always natural and always exhilarating.

Take care xx

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?