Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls! My name’s Cherry and I am trans. I’ve always been naturally drawn to feminine clothing and style at an early age. I was lucky enough to explore it a little bit in my teen years, but am now trying to fully embrace my true self. I was mostly taught this type of thing is not right and I have been forced to suppress my feelings for a long time. Right now I’m 25 years old right now and am trying to be out more and just have fun for a change rather than care what other people think about me.

I’m from Canada, which I’m not sure if many of you here are, but nonetheless, I would love to be friends with all of you <3

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Cherry

welcome . You’ll find just that  many friends in an environment where all can enjoy our femininity without judgement. We are from everywhere and yes many are from Canada..  and you from Ontario hello from another ontarian gurl here. “Oh my” at 25 you have much to look forward to so relax,  get comfortable and enjoy being part of this wonderful community. A beautiful place with wonderful people like yourself. Happy meeting you and looking forward to seeing you around here.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Cherry.I would be delighted to be friends with you.I will send you a  friend request.

Welcome Cherry, hope you have fun exploring the site. A place to freely express your love of all things feminine without fear of being told it’s not right.

Be yourself, if others have a problem, it’s their problem.

❤️B

Anonymous

Hi Cherry,

Welcome! I think it’s great that you can explore at a young age. When I was 25, my feelings were completely suppressed.

Kay

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Always happy to welcome a fellow Canadian to CDH. I must say I am envious of you starting your journey so young. So many years of joy ahead of you. Well done Cherry!
      Stevie

Welcome Cherry

Happy Canada Day eve.

Enjoy yourself for sure, get out there and be true to You. Glad you’ve found us and joined, Canada is well represented on the site.

Hey Cherry,

So nice to meet you.  I’m very happy to hear that you have embraced your true self.  The worst cage anyone can possibly put themselves in is the cage where we care what others think.  I’m glad you are breaking free of that social-norm cage, and pushing toward your authenticity as a whole person.   I know it can be uncomfortable…but, as I’ve learned myself…most growth never comes with comfort.  Every strand of strength, empowerment, and joy I’ve ever gained as a bi-gender (male and female identity), I’ve gained by pushing against my fears or what society says is “the right way”.  Keep doing the same…it’s absolutely rewarding, and liberating.  xoxo

Hi Cherry,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Cherry nice meeting you and glad you came here . Now settle in get comfortable kick your heels off and relax you are at a wonderful caring and helpful place with many girls here to become friends with and help with advice on many subjects so don’t be afraid join in on forums and posts and again nice meeting you and hope to see you around .

Oh by the way cute name

Stephanie Bass

Hi Cherry, Teralynn here.  Welcome to CDH Luv! We have lots of members from Canada here so make yourself at home! Whatever you were taught before you can sat aside and learn the new reality. Living a life in unhappiness is not living. Embrace the life that makes you joyful and don’t feel ashamed or guilty for choosing happiness. Your sisters here will support your choice and help make your crossdressing journey a whole lot easier. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. At 25 you have a lot of living left to do Luv, dodo it joyfully! – Blessings

Hi cherry nice to meet you. Like you I’ve been learning more about my feminine self as well. I think my earliest memory of crossdressing and interest in being girly was middle school where I would wear my moms makeup secretly. If you ever want to talk I’d love to have some girl talk.

Welcome Cherry!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?