• This topic has 14 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Leah.
Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I just started embracing this part of me. I look forwarding to meeting new friends down the way.

Welcome to CDH Davina!!! It’s great to see you here. This is such an amazing place. I hope you enjoy your time here, and I wish you well as you start your journey.

Love, Stephanie ✨❤️

Welcome, Davina. I too am just starting this journey, and we have found the perfect place to do it:-)
      Hugs, Regine

Anonymous

Welcome Davina! This is a wonderful journey to our trues selves!

Kay

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Davina and congratulations on embracing your inner self.  Looking for friends can be an easy task with all the lovely ladies here, and through those friendships we can gain strength and resolve as we continue our own journeys.  Please look around at all CDH offers and relax in this safe place…. and always remember you are not alone.

Stevie

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Davina  Welcome, get comfortable and start enjoying all that were about. Meet with many of our ladies here and talk about anything you like. Much to see and do . Nice to meet and look forward to seeing you around here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Davina,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome and you will always find some here.

Hi Davina, glad you’ve made your way here. CDH is a great community, there’s plenty of friends here to be had! Rei

Anonymous

Hi Davina.Welcome to CDH.Enjoy all that this great site has to offer.The girls on here are the nicest bunch you could ever wish to meet.

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome Davina!

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Davina! You have found the best place for advice, acceptance, and encouragement. The first and most important thing you learn here is that you are not alone. We have all been where you’re at at one point. Ask questions, share thoughts, make friends. Most of all have fun discovering that lovely lady inside you!

Welcome Davina!!

Leah
      Baroness

welcome, you have come to the right place for support and understanding

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?