Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls

Its wonderful to join this group and hear more about the experiences of other girls – although its lovely being a crossdresser it isn’t always an easy aspect of our character to deal with and so I would love to hear from other girls about how they both enjoy and cope with their desires to be feminine and also share my own journey to becoming more confident and comfortable with my female persona.

hugs and kisses

Rachael xxxx

Absolutely yes I am longtime CD and have been down that dusty road several times but its worth it. If i can be of any help text me.
      Xxox
      SarahCee

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Rachael ..welcome, happy you have join our site. This is a place of knowledge and understanding. To explore, to learn all about your passions. Many beautiful ladies here all willing to offer advice and encouragement to help make your journey fulfilling. Looking for friends many here to meet and always willing to share stories and experiences. It a wonderful place to start your search to heaven.  Enjoy your time here and know your among friends who really do care about each other and who we are.  Hugs
      Stephanie 🌹

IsabelB
      Lady

Hi Rachael,

Welcome to CDH 🙂

Isabel x

Hi Isabel – thank you for your lovely welcoming message.

Love Rachael xx

Hi Rachael,

Welcome, it is nice to see another girl from the U.K. on here, this is a really friendly place.

I am always happy to keep in touch to share experiences and advice, please feel free to message me.

Jessica x.

Hi Jessica – thanks for your lovely message and look forward to having a chance to get to know how you find being a girl like us in the UK.

Love Rachael xxxx

Jackie
      Ambassador

Welcome to the land of cross dressers and openminded individuals who are here for the same reason’s you are Rachel. Here you will find support, love, warmth and meet others with the same goals and dreams. Have fun, be sure to check out the groups, forums and of course chat with new friends. Don’t be shy It’s not allowed (just kidding). Your home!

Thanks for your warm welcome – I will make sure I follow your advice and have fun checking out the groups and making friends with other girls.

Love Rachael xxx

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Rachael! We are glad you have found this site and chose to become a member of our community. It’s a great place to find support, guidance and acceptance. Feel free to ask questions or share thoughts. There is tons of great information available from som amazing ladies who love to help. Have fun!

Thank you so much for such a warm welcome – its lovely to be part of a friendly group.

I am looking forward to making lots of friends and becoming the girl that I feel I can be with great help and support from other girls who share my passion.

Love Rachael xxx

Hi Stephanie – thank you so much for your welcome message.

I am looking forward to exploring and learning about this group and getting to become friends with many other girls to share experiences and progress further on my journey.

Love Rachael xxx

Hi Rachael,

Welcome to CDH!  Happy New Year.

Alice

Hi Alice

Thanks for your message – happy New Year to you too.

Love Rachael x

Hi Rachel, welcome to the CDH family. I’m also a UK gal, a Mancunian. I’ve only been dressing for just over a month but love a good natter. You have found the right website honey. Can’t wait to get to know you.

Love Trish

Hi Trish, I live on the east coast near Boston so not too far away.

Happy new year

Kimmy

Hi Trisha

Thanks for the warm welcome – would be lovely to get to hear all about you.

Love Rachael xx

Hi Rachael,

Welcome from the county next door.

Katie x

Hi Katie

Thanks for the warm welcome – love your photos and have sent you a message about your visit to PP.

Love Rachael xx

Hi, and welcome, Rachael
      May I say, you darned brit girls are overwhelming us? lol, just kidding.
      You have found the warmest, most supportive home you could ever imagine. The girls here are all just lovely, and sooo quick to offer support and advice, It truly is a wondeful place
      So relax, look around, get to know us all, as we do you, and jump in anytime you feel comfortable, the water feels fine😉
      Hugs Regi

Hi Regina, just call we are preparing for the British empire V2. It’ll be bigger and better than the last one.

Hi Regine

Thanks for the warm welcome – yes we Brits get everywhere.

Am already enjoying working my way round the group and getting to know other girls.

Rachael xx

Anonymous

Hello Rachael

Its Sarah from Buckinghamshire nice to hear from you.

Hi Sarah

Thanks for getting in touch – sounds like we are in the same part of the country.

Would love to hear more about you.

Love Rachael xxx

Welcome Rachael!

Thanks Michelle for the warm welcome message

Love Rachael x

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?