• This topic has 24 replies, 22 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 24 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

The lockdown has been hard. Used to be able to go out once a month as Michelle. Now, not so much. Wish I had a group to meetup with.

Cece X
      Lady

I agree with you so much, Michelle. I am kind of new at dressing and somewhat closeted about it. Sometimes dressing alone at home seems so solitary to me, wishing there was someone with me to appreciate the new me. Let us keep high the hope that opportunities to gather will open very soon, and that our online communities will become live-in-person communities.

Same, girl!

I think it would be fun to get a big suite or Air BNB with a bunch of girls and just spend a few days dressed!

Amanda

Justme M
      Lady

What a wonderful idea. I like the Airbnb thought. Would be fantastic to get help from those girls more experienced. Games, wine although I’m a whiskey gurl, story sharing, makeup tips….what’s not to like.

I think it would be fun to dress with other CDs in a safe and fun environment.  I’ve never met up with other CDs before and think it could be amazing.  I am looking for support and camaraderie with other CDs.  I am private about my dressing and have never discussed it with anyone in person.

I am exactly the same  so if you get close to the jersey shore just let me know and we could be nervous together

BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

Funny, my wife was just texting me at work last evening about when we’re going to be able to do another girlfriends night out again.
      I told her we’re hoping to meet some friends in Palm Springs one weekend and a weekend in Las Vegas in June.

Anonymous

That is exactly how I feel.  I usually step out a couple of times a month by my self but it would be nice to do it with friends.

I think I could get over my terror and make the it from the car to the front door.  My heart would might stop but I think I could do it.  Show up in femme or guy mode with a suitcase?  What to bring?  Is it bad to have a shot or three before walking up to the door?  Conservative lingerie or just wear my favorites?  Ok I think I would be a little bit of a wreck…

Alice Black
      Duchess

I have been involved in setting up a local CDH chapter with the same hope of being able to gather and be dressed up with other girls. And, We now have a Mass chapter(I am from Massachusetts) with a couple of out of staters of about 10 members and we hope pandemic eventually calms to point where we can gather some night at a restaurant sometime in next few months. But of course, it is harder to do if you live in a place that is remote and where there are no other girls to meet up like in one of the CDH local chapters.

You have my empathy.

Alice Black

Hi Michelle I initially thought that you were talking about the private clubs that have been ask to shut down due to virus. I immediately could empathize with those of us who used those clubs for dressing and friendship. It truly has put a little damper on some of our cross dressing community. We still have CDH and other social media that allows us to connect with each other. I hope for those who have not found a place like a private club or some type of organized group that has a get together maybe once or twice a month just to share your thoughts and show off your cute outfits. It can bring so much relief  to a stress full week not being able to express that pretty and cute part of us.  Luv Stephanie

Becka
      Lady

Just like all of the gurls, can’t wait to get back to “normal” if that ever happens completely.

stay safe Ladies, and stay well!

Oh, me too, darling.

Because of lockdown, I can’t even join my support group via Zoom.

It’s so frustrating!

Love Laura

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I am in much the same situation as you. There was a group of local CD’s I used to meet with monthly, sometimes more often. We’ve got together on line a couple of times, but its’ not the same!

Going en femme, chatting, hugging, personal interaction are what I am missing.

Amy

Hi,

My home is a safe haven since I live alone.  I do attend parties at CD Shoppe.  There are generally about a dozen girls and we talk about fashion and makeup.  There is dancing etc. It is a very safe haven.  We have not had any get togethers since the lockdown.  We may never have another party, and that will be a shame!

Skylar

Kindly emAil me I need help doing my makeup

Molly  I’m xactly the same as you   It’s very private   But I want to expand and share with like minded people    I want to dress with more then one person  I want to have sex as well  something I have never done but dreamed of it for years   I want to have fun with this  I want to share

Maya Sol
      Lady

I never met up with other CDs in real life. I saw TGs before in real life (clubs, street, praide, other places) but I never talked with someone in person. I remember that in the previous city that I was living in I used to attend a party line, and many times a very tall TG was there wearing impossible drag high heels that turn her even more taller. One time I was sitting somewhere in the club and she sat down next to me. Inside I had a lot of questions to ask her (tips for woman clothes, body care, etc) but I wasn’t brave enough to ask anything so I kept sitting there quite. I guess she had crash on me since that she set so close to me and it had enough room :). I have a place nearby that I heard that TGs like this place, I went one time but it was too crowd and I didn’t notice of TGs around (but I didn’t really check everyone). Anyway, not a place to meet new people.

I wish that I had a real life CD friend. Not as a sexual thing, just sometimes that sharing the same experience as me. I need to keep everything inside and we are human, we need someone to talk to, and I can’t do it with any of my closed friends. I can’t really do it with my wife, that know about Maya, because it’s different. She will always be in the wife perspective if you understand what I mean. It’s like you only talk with men about men’s problems. Some things I can only talk with other CD.

I know what you mean. I dream of a private club with changing rooms, salon, bar, etc.

Araminta.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

As the weather’s been cooling, I have been dressing and going out more often. I’m very tempted to attend a meeting or party, but with this covid virus, social distancing and mask wearing, I haven’t been going.

So for now I’ll just go out for a drive in Patty mode, get out and walk around a bit here and there, run a few short errands and maybe if nerve and courage permits, a brief shopping adventure.

Debbie J
      Lady

Sounds like a business opportunity 🙂

I have searched for places like this but there are none anywhere around my area

Wouldn’t that be amazing?!? I just wish I had another friend that enjoyed it at all.

Anonymous

In our country area we have at least one ‘naturist retreat’ (nudist colony).

I need to win lotto so I can set up a similar retreat for our community.

Imagine spending the whole weekend with like-minded friends in a secure location.

Anonymous

i have no problem finding places to go and things to do. its not like it use to be but there are still places to go. shopping, out to eat and just walking around. i go to a bar / pool hall every week. its not a gay bar, just a regular bar. people are great. they all get along with us. we talk to girls about girl stuff and clothes. id rather go to a regular bar than a gay bar. i find people are alot nicer there. gay bars seam to have there own little groups that dont like new comers. the regular bars accepts everybody. i even had bar owners say they are glad to see us there. as far as meeting another cd out there i say good luck to that. we have invited many cds to join us and they all chicken out. we have been trying for 2 years to get a group together for shopping or pedicures. everyone is too chicken to leave the house. your all dressed up and no one has ever seen you dressed up so they would never guess who you are. plus now your wearing a mask. do you need invisable  paint too? i would much rather dress up and go out, than stay in the house dressed. im looking for another trainee. once i get you out youll never want to stay home again. people are not as mean as you think. either they keep their mouth shut or they glad to see you.

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?