- May 26, 2020 at 8:17 am #346503AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 17 times
The lockdown has been hard. Used to be able to go out once a month as Michelle. Now, not so much. Wish I had a group to meetup with.
- September 26, 2020 at 10:42 am #38778472christineParticipantRegistered On: November 29, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 11Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 36 times
I have searched for places like this but there are none anywhere around my area
- September 26, 2020 at 5:03 am #387700Debbie JParticipantRegistered On: April 24, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 56Has thanked: 122 timesBeen thanked: 256 times
Sounds like a business opportunity 🙂
- September 26, 2020 at 4:53 am #387698Patty PhoseParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1328Has thanked: 921 timesBeen thanked: 3112 times
As the weather’s been cooling, I have been dressing and going out more often. I’m very tempted to attend a meeting or party, but with this covid virus, social distancing and mask wearing, I haven’t been going.
So for now I’ll just go out for a drive in Patty mode, get out and walk around a bit here and there, run a few short errands and maybe if nerve and courage permits, a brief shopping adventure.
- September 25, 2020 at 1:12 pm #387512
- September 25, 2020 at 6:55 am #387398Maya SolParticipantRegistered On: July 19, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 19Has thanked: 29 timesBeen thanked: 145 times
I never met up with other CDs in real life. I saw TGs before in real life (clubs, street, praide, other places) but I never talked with someone in person. I remember that in the previous city that I was living in I used to attend a party line, and many times a very tall TG was there wearing impossible drag high heels that turn her even more taller. One time I was sitting somewhere in the club and she sat down next to me. Inside I had a lot of questions to ask her (tips for woman clothes, body care, etc) but I wasn’t brave enough to ask anything so I kept sitting there quite. I guess she had crash on me since that she set so close to me and it had enough room :). I have a place nearby that I heard that TGs like this place, I went one time but it was too crowd and I didn’t notice of TGs around (but I didn’t really check everyone). Anyway, not a place to meet new people.
I wish that I had a real life CD friend. Not as a sexual thing, just sometimes that sharing the same experience as me. I need to keep everything inside and we are human, we need someone to talk to, and I can’t do it with any of my closed friends. I can’t really do it with my wife, that know about Maya, because it’s different. She will always be in the wife perspective if you understand what I mean. It’s like you only talk with men about men’s problems. Some things I can only talk with other CD.
- September 24, 2020 at 10:59 pm #387325Sean WellParticipantRegistered On: May 28, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 5 times
Molly I’m xactly the same as you It’s very private But I want to expand and share with like minded people I want to dress with more then one person I want to have sex as well something I have never done but dreamed of it for years I want to have fun with this I want to share
- June 13, 2020 at 6:25 pm #354496Muhammad AliParticipantRegistered On: June 13, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Kindly emAil me I need help doing my makeup
- June 13, 2020 at 5:48 pm #354480Skyler ConnorParticipantRegistered On: May 27, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 44Has thanked: 32 timesBeen thanked: 119 times
My home is a safe haven since I live alone. I do attend parties at CD Shoppe. There are generally about a dozen girls and we talk about fashion and makeup. There is dancing etc. It is a very safe haven. We have not had any get togethers since the lockdown. We may never have another party, and that will be a shame!
- May 30, 2020 at 7:08 pm #347379Amy MyersParticipantRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 1031Has thanked: 2585 timesBeen thanked: 2415 times
I am in much the same situation as you. There was a group of local CD’s I used to meet with monthly, sometimes more often. We’ve got together on line a couple of times, but its’ not the same!
Going en femme, chatting, hugging, personal interaction are what I am missing.
- May 30, 2020 at 1:03 pm #347331Laura LovettParticipantRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 368Has thanked: 994 timesBeen thanked: 1642 times
- May 30, 2020 at 6:43 am #347281rebekka mooreParticipantRegistered On: January 7, 2017Topics: 74Replies: 808Has thanked: 369 timesBeen thanked: 1395 times
- May 28, 2020 at 6:56 am #346947Stephanie KennedyParticipantRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 604Has thanked: 3758 timesBeen thanked: 2200 times
Hi Michelle I initially thought that you were talking about the private clubs that have been ask to shut down due to virus. I immediately could empathize with those of us who used those clubs for dressing and friendship. It truly has put a little damper on some of our cross dressing community. We still have CDH and other social media that allows us to connect with each other. I hope for those who have not found a place like a private club or some type of organized group that has a get together maybe once or twice a month just to share your thoughts and show off your cute outfits. It can bring so much relief to a stress full week not being able to express that pretty and cute part of us. Luv Stephanie
- May 28, 2020 at 6:13 am #346938Alice BlackParticipantRegistered On: January 18, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 102Has thanked: 238 timesBeen thanked: 196 times
I have been involved in setting up a local CDH chapter with the same hope of being able to gather and be dressed up with other girls. And, We now have a Mass chapter(I am from Massachusetts) with a couple of out of staters of about 10 members and we hope pandemic eventually calms to point where we can gather some night at a restaurant sometime in next few months. But of course, it is harder to do if you live in a place that is remote and where there are no other girls to meet up like in one of the CDH local chapters.
You have my empathy.
- May 28, 2020 at 4:24 am #346926Molly LaceParticipantRegistered On: June 1, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 85Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 289 times
I think I could get over my terror and make the it from the car to the front door. My heart would might stop but I think I could do it. Show up in femme or guy mode with a suitcase? What to bring? Is it bad to have a shot or three before walking up to the door? Conservative lingerie or just wear my favorites? Ok I think I would be a little bit of a wreck…
- May 28, 2020 at 3:43 am #346925Vanessa VanreedParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 27Has thanked: 20 timesBeen thanked: 118 times
- May 28, 2020 at 1:56 am #346886BillieJayFounderRegistered On: September 21, 2018Topics: 40Replies: 25Has thanked: 44 timesBeen thanked: 18 times
Funny, my wife was just texting me at work last evening about when we’re going to be able to do another girlfriends night out again.
I told her we’re hoping to meet some friends in Palm Springs one weekend and a weekend in Las Vegas in June.
- May 28, 2020 at 1:19 am #346879
- May 28, 2020 at 12:18 am #346865Molly LaceParticipantRegistered On: June 1, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 85Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 289 times
I think it would be fun to dress with other CDs in a safe and fun environment. I’ve never met up with other CDs before and think it could be amazing. I am looking for support and camaraderie with other CDs. I am private about my dressing and have never discussed it with anyone in person.
- May 27, 2020 at 7:47 pm #346848Justme MParticipantRegistered On: March 31, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 12Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 43 times
- May 27, 2020 at 1:51 pm #346784Amanda WannabeParticipantRegistered On: April 30, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 27Has thanked: 105 timesBeen thanked: 133 times
- May 27, 2020 at 6:53 am #346717Cece XParticipantRegistered On: April 8, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 35Has thanked: 127 timesBeen thanked: 126 times
I agree with you so much, Michelle. I am kind of new at dressing and somewhat closeted about it. Sometimes dressing alone at home seems so solitary to me, wishing there was someone with me to appreciate the new me. Let us keep high the hope that opportunities to gather will open very soon, and that our online communities will become live-in-person communities.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.