Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Ladies I need some clarification.

I promise there is no judgement from me at all. I have been reading so many post on here as well as talking to a few of you. There are so many stong, helpful, and wise ladies on this site and I love seeing all the positive comments and help that you all give. I was wondering, for those that have not told your SO, where/how are you hiding your clothes? Are you doing your own laundry and not letting you other half find either your panties and other items?

I said in my intro post that my wife is supportive and knows about my dressing. I have been very upfront with her. We have been washing our clothes together for so long it would create all sorts of red flags if I started washing my clothes separately. Not to mention the added cost of laundry detergent.

For any of the ladies that I have held conversations with please don’t feel as though I am judging. I have noticed a common theme in conversation as well in different forum post that there are many ladies that haven’t come out to their SO and as hiding their wardrobe. I was wondering.

Hi Max. What you describe is so true amongst our members. It is sad that this is occuring because…non-communication is a major cause for divorce. I have always advocated that most cross-dressers have some idea of their desires before marriage and then become afraid to loose the family unit afterwards…so they clam up until disaster hits…..it always will. It is a must to be honest upfront and go with what happens. Trust and communication is huge with genetic females so cross-dressing should always be brought out before marriage happens. This scenario in not always true but mostly it is. Some come out later in life and disaster can happen but not as often. We at CDH and TGH promote honesty and truth and most of us advice this to new people who join us as well as those considering cross dressing and eventual transgendering if the feelings are strong enough. It is amazing that so many people get into marriage thinking it will be like “Leave it to Beaver”…it just isn’t so. Nice chatting with you…..I am always available if you would like to continue chatting and being friends.

Bear Hugs……

Dame Veronica – one who has been around the block a few times !

Dame Veronica!

What an honor to have you grace this post! I completely agree. When I talked with my wife about my feelings and desires it was a very honest conversation before we got married. And I am so glad I did. Both of us are big advocates of communication in any relationship and definitely in a marriage. I don’t believe there is anything that we couldn’t talk about. Eventually she may even venture onto the site as a SO. But that will be up to her. No pressure from me. I love reading your reaponses in these forums! They are always uplifting and honest. I look forward to hearing from you anytime!

Ang
      Baroness

I’m a genetic female, partner to a CD’er. At any rate my partner had the stash hidden in the attic.

Ang, I undersrand that. What about the clothes after they were worn? I am sure you did you laundry together correct? At some point having to explain panties and other clothes that aren’t yours would come up. But that is only if its hidden.

Another great question, in my two previous marriages I would wash my things when they were away with family, business, or friends. But now in my current marriage I do laundry, we divied up the chores, so no problem there. But of course I told her before we were married about my crossdressing and now my being transgender. TTFN

Danielle💋👠

hi everyone. wow what a question! you know, I never really gave this a thought. in my early days of cross dressing I had very minimal clothes owing to difficulty in obtaining them. the ones I had, I used to hide them under the bed or hard to reach places, scared of being found out and what plausible excuse I could come up with if questioned. later on in life and with my wife (before I told her), I became a little bolder by simply piling them up in the corner and later on buying a large plastic tub and neatly putting them in there. of course now there is no issue, they get washed with everyone elses washing, I mean who is to know, they could be my wifes!

fiona xx

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?