Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey Girls

I am Justine Heart I use to have an account but it got delete some how my old account was called Justine/justin but call up and I been dressing up more and more and Justine is the real me. So please girl message me and can be chatty and girlfriends together.

From your Girl

With Love Justine Heart

Hi Justine welcome back you know the intro so settle in one more time He He

Stephanie Bass

Hi Justine,

So happy to welcome you back!!! Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Hey sweetie wonderful having you back…🌷

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hey Justine.  As long as you came back.  That’s the important thing.

Now stay put!  Haha.

Stevie

Welcome back Justine!

Laurel
      Lady

Welcome back Justine!

Hi Justine,

Welcome back to CDH.

Alice

Hi Justine, welcome back, hon.

Hugs,

Rachel

Hi Justine, Teralynn here. I think I vaguely remember the name but that could have been another Justine! I like your profile picture! Very cute! I am pretty good at remembering faces and I don’t recall yours! In and case welcome back! You may already know that we have lots of Canadian members and members from all over the world! So get busy sending out those friend requests and you will be so busy chatting and messaging soon that you will need a few more hours in your day! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Diana W
      Lady

Hi Justine,

Welcome to the friendliest place on Earth.  You have come to the right place.  We are a community filled with friendly and helpful ladies at all levels of cross dressing.   Make yourself at home!

Hi, Justine! It’s a pleasure to meet you! Let’s chat anytime!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?