Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I see alot of other straight crossdressers on here. Did any of your wives get nervous or start asking alot of questions when she changed?

Roya
      Lady

Of course, and it led to a breakup.  I will never engage or invest in a lopsided non-authentic relationship again.

Good question Kandy…

Back before we got married, my wife and I had the “Do you want to be a woman?” conversation. I assured her that I did not, although maybe before it was really really settled in my mind. Since then, we have built a great life together – gonna be 20 years in a few months, so I never really consider it as something I would want anymore. More to the point, I think she considers my not transitioning as part of the original contract, so when the Kait Jenner news broke it was a nonissue for us.

That said, I think all of our SO’s have this fear in the back of their minds. When these fears make it to the forefront, then we just need to be reassuring and hopefully honest.

I think it’s important to add that my marriage is far from sunshine and rainbows. We struggle as much, if not more, than any other couple, and regularly have fights that almost bring down the house. Not sure why, but in all those years she has never brought cd’ing into a fight. I guess she has enough of my regular stupidity to be angry about.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

When I met my wife I was wearing pantyhose, short denim women’s shorts and women’s sandals with a little heel. She noticed my legs and liked what she saw. A couple of weeks later I dressed fully fem for her. She was surprised at how pretty and sexy I was.

We would go out shopping together for clothes for both of us. Sometimes we would dress the same for parties.

I love dressing fem. There is nothing I like wearing more that pantyhose, too high heels and a too short dress. Still over all the years I’ve been dressing, I never wanted to transform. I like being a man but I very much prefer dressing like a woman. I dress like a man when at work or when certain social interactions require it. Other than that I’m fem most of the time.

What Kait Jenner did had no effect on me.

This is the first time I have replied to a post or made a contribution so here goes. The answer for me is yes. From the first promo for the Diane Sawyer interview, my wife was making comments and in general sighing very loudly and then asking me why I was paying attention even to the promo! She was worried. Ironically, I had stopped dressing a few earlier when business got tough and I felt that I just did not have the time (or the money) to devote to something I loved doing. So I watched the shows (both of them) and then started wanting to explore my femme self again. I read her book several times as well. My wife does not know anything yet but I am back into this. Thanks Caitlyn Jenner.

My wife and I had that conversation years ago so there was no angst or anything on her part.  I think she understands where I am with my gender identity and knows that I’m not headed down that road.  I think with Caitlyn Jenner her situation is one most trans girls don’t find themselves in.  By that I mean she’s lucky enough to have the means to do as she pleases.  Most do not have that chance so her journey is a bit different.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?