Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Susan Zed
      Lady

Am I the only one who loves the way Karen from Will and Grace dresses? The episode tonight had her in a sheer black blouse over a black bra…gorgeous! I was thinking how much i wanted to dress in her clothes and have her look whilst i watched her. I always look forward to her parts in the show, excited about what she will be wearing!

I always loved the way she dressed as well. Maybe I identified with her as we are the exact same age.

Susan Zed
        Lady

Thanks Katherine – looks like we both have great taste 🙂

Susan x

Wendy
      Lady

love the way karen dresses, but me personally are more of a Maura Isles from Rizoli and Isles. she always dresses hot, carries herself well, very pleasing to the eye.

Have you watched the episodes of Parks & Recreation where Megan Mullally is Ron’s first wife. Just absolutely fun!

To tell you the truth, I wa never that bothered about what she was wearing – I just loved the sassiness and the energy that Megan Mulally brought to the role; she was AWESOME!!!  Oh – and I loved the high heels as well……  Holly XXX

I never really watched Will and Grace, but now I’ll have to give it a try. I mentioned this in my profile, but in the 80s I loved Diane on Cheers and Alexis on Dynasty. Diane all cute and preppy and Alexis all glammy and elegant. The fashion for both those characters really spoke to me.

Love Karen and the wa she dresses!! Every now and then she shows a bit of stocking tops!! Her sassiness is awesome!!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?