Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone, 46 year old private CD in Florida looking to gain friends and support while continuing on my journey to explore and discover the girl in me. Since I am single I really have no opportunity for support from immediate friends or family. Although I have been a long time pantyhose and lingerie consumer I have decide delve deeper into my feminine side by purchasing several dresses and a skirt.  I Have gone out to a pride festival wearing an entire outfit from the blouse, shorts/skirts, pantyhose and high heels.  At that time I did not included any body enhancements, wigs, or make up. I enjoy dressing up everyday when I am home but am not very passable. I started attending a transgender support group but only attended one meeting before COVID-19 and scheduling conflict with work interrupted my attendance. I look forward to attending the support group again soon once public restrictions are eased.

Recently, I am accepting my feminine side with much greater enthusiasm and would like to learn how to apply makeup and learn about various feminine hair styles. I hope this site will be an exception source of knowledge, guidance and support as I further embrace my femininity.

Hi Kayla nice meeting you and happy you joined us here. This is a wonderful place with many girls to meet and to become friends with from all over the world. You are on a journey which has started not long ago as some of us have been on ours for many years . Please do be scared to ask questions and please join in on forums and posts ask anything you like someone will answer your question to best of their ability. We all here are caring and very supportive so take your time explore and enjoy yourself and again nice meeting you .

Stephanie Bass

P.S    will pm you look for it

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Kayla

happy to welcome you here. Our girls can be found everywhere . Browse our forums and learn about makeup, dressing and everything to better yourself to be as feminine as we can. What a wonderful feeling to talk to your girlfriends and enjoy sharing fashion tips and learning about yourself and more . Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Kayla and welcome to CDH. I’m so glad you joined our happy little family. Have a look around the site and where you feel comfortable, join in.

I used to belong to a transgender support group myself. We eventually stopped meeting but it had nothing to do with us. Even though I’m 500 miles away now I still consider those guys and girls my good friends. It’s truly an experience not to be missed. I hope you get as much out of your group as I did mine.

Hi Kayla, and welcome to CDH!

There are lots of girls here who are more than happy to help you with whatever you need, so take a look around and participate where and when you can.

It’s really great to you, and I wish you well on your journey.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Thank you for all the words of encouragement and support. Looking forward to learning and being an active member of the community.

Hi Kayla,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Kayla, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community Luv! I am always glad to welcome a new member to CDH especially if the new person is in Florida. I am in the northern part of the state near the Georgia border. Looks like you are fully committed to exploring your feminine persona. I can’t think of a better way to do that than becoming a member of CDH and staying active on the site and getting to know some of our terrific members! Get all your questions answered, get tips and advice on all kinds of crossdressing matters, make some friends and interact with people who share many of the feelings you have about crossdressing! So make yourself at home! You belong here Luv! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Welcome Kayla!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?