• Creator
    Topic
    Philma Bierstein
    Participant
    Registered On: May 28, 2020
    Topics: 39
    Replies: 137

Okay Ladies!

I just uploaded all the pictures from my date/shopping weekend with my wife.  We had a great time in Kansas City!  Stayed at a beautiful historic Hilton in downtown KC, had beers at the Yardhouse, dinner at Tannin Wine Bar & Kitchen (finally got to wear my leather dress!!!  OMG, it was amazing!  I felt SOOOO sexy and classy!), and a Belgian Trappist quadrupel ale (Rochefort 10) around the fire pit outside at Antons.  After that, my sweetie surprised me with reservations in the speakeasy in the basement of the Phillips hotel!  We had such a fun time.  I got pampered at White House Black Market (I HIGHLY recommend doing this!), and we had lunch on the Plaza.  Got a few side-eye looks, but not negative comments.  The checkout girl at “Made in KC” complimented me on my dress.  I felt totally girly, and it was so comfortable to be treated as such.  I wore three different outfits that day/night, and it was awesome!

Living authentically is nice… which means drab mode most of the time.  I like being a man most of the time, and totally get into “guy” things.  But having the occasional day like this where I can REALLY get into my feminine side and just enjoy being a lady makes all the difference in the world.  I can just feel my stress level drop the longer I’m en femme.  Lovely!

I’ll type up a good long and detailed account when I get the time.  For now, go check out all my photos!!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Rei Durden
      Participant
      Registered On: October 11, 2020
      Topics: 14
      Replies: 451

That sounds like a perfect weekend Philma, on my way to see the photos…..

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Philma Bierstein
      Participant
      Registered On: May 28, 2020
      Topics: 39
      Replies: 137

@Alice – I know, right?!  Trappist beers are great!

Don’t get me wrong, when dressed, I’m totally a lady, but I am still a very passionate beer snob!  I have a Belgian strong dark spiced ale I just bottled last weekend sitting in my basement aging right now!  Got a hefeweizen in the back room waiting to be brewed.
      I should start a crossdresser brew club…

Alice Underwire
      Participant
      Registered On: September 16, 2019
      Topics: 17
      Replies: 2033

Hi Philma,

Sounds like You enjoyed a lovely getaway!  Thanks for sharing.  The Trappist ales are lovely.

Alice

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Terri
      Participant
      Registered On: May 17, 2016
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 150

You are so lucky to have a wife like yours.
      Yours
      Terri

Mandy Wife
      Participant
      Registered On: September 12, 2019
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 145

Wow – sounds like an amazing weekend for you and your wife – well down to BOTH of you – hope you have many more weekends away together

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.