Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Okay Ladies!

I just uploaded all the pictures from my date/shopping weekend with my wife.  We had a great time in Kansas City!  Stayed at a beautiful historic Hilton in downtown KC, had beers at the Yardhouse, dinner at Tannin Wine Bar & Kitchen (finally got to wear my leather dress!!!  OMG, it was amazing!  I felt SOOOO sexy and classy!), and a Belgian Trappist quadrupel ale (Rochefort 10) around the fire pit outside at Antons.  After that, my sweetie surprised me with reservations in the speakeasy in the basement of the Phillips hotel!  We had such a fun time.  I got pampered at White House Black Market (I HIGHLY recommend doing this!), and we had lunch on the Plaza.  Got a few side-eye looks, but not negative comments.  The checkout girl at “Made in KC” complimented me on my dress.  I felt totally girly, and it was so comfortable to be treated as such.  I wore three different outfits that day/night, and it was awesome!

Living authentically is nice… which means drab mode most of the time.  I like being a man most of the time, and totally get into “guy” things.  But having the occasional day like this where I can REALLY get into my feminine side and just enjoy being a lady makes all the difference in the world.  I can just feel my stress level drop the longer I’m en femme.  Lovely!

I’ll type up a good long and detailed account when I get the time.  For now, go check out all my photos!!

Mandy Wife
      Baroness

Wow – sounds like an amazing weekend for you and your wife – well down to BOTH of you – hope you have many more weekends away together

Terri
      Duchess

You are so lucky to have a wife like yours.
      Yours
      Terri

Hi Philma,

Sounds like You enjoyed a lovely getaway!  Thanks for sharing.  The Trappist ales are lovely.

Alice

@Alice – I know, right?!  Trappist beers are great!

Don’t get me wrong, when dressed, I’m totally a lady, but I am still a very passionate beer snob!  I have a Belgian strong dark spiced ale I just bottled last weekend sitting in my basement aging right now!  Got a hefeweizen in the back room waiting to be brewed.
      I should start a crossdresser brew club…

That sounds like a perfect weekend Philma, on my way to see the photos…..

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?