Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Today is Christmas day, merry Christmas to all. Today I decided to push the boundaries again. I went to Christmas mass dressed somewhere in between. I wore my jeans and top from Torrid and my corral colored tennis shoes with unicorn socks and my thick hoop earrings. No bra and forms and my hair tied back as I do when I am in ‘male mode’. Also went to a movie with my son and granddaughter this afternoon. I was a little disappointed, no one said a thing about anything I was wearing. BUT it was also satisfying, I had on NO male clothing all day and soon I hope to push a little more.

. Cassie

Cassie –

Very happy you got to spend the day like that – hope you get the chance to do it again soon.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Thea
      Lady

Well done!! I’m trying something a bit similar: only male item today is a hoodie over a lovely soft knit turtle neck.  It’s not a direction I’d planned but it feels good when I wouldn’t otherwise be able to dress at all.  I hope it helps you feel in touch with your feminine side like it does for me! Hugs Thea

Angela Booth
      Hostess

You have already pushed many boundaries Cassie but I appreciate family is a tough one to break and your small changes are a good way to do that. keep it going and as your confidence builds I am sure it will lead to a happy outcome.

Hi Cassie,

Good luck 🍀 with pushing the boundaries more next year,

I don’t think people nowadays mind so much about crossdresser’s like when i was younger,

You know what they say, she who dares wins, i pinched that from the SAS , sister’s and sisters, lol X

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Maybe that should be Sister’s Are Sister’s, and our badge should be a pair of Winged Stockings, lol X

Hugs everyone i hope everyone has a peaceful new year X

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Cassie, yes, pushing the boundaries is how we grow, how we progress in our journey and how are confidence grows. Thanks for the post.

Trish ❤️

J J
      Lady

Boundaries are made to be pushed. We, as in the world, would not progress were it not for those who challenge boundaries. So, keep pushing. It is fun and exciting to try new things and to challenge ourselves. It is one of the many reasons I wear what I wear, I like challenging myself. Also, every time one of use pushes even just a little bit on such limits, it makes it just a little easier for others. If you are the first person somebody has seen dressed en femme, then the next next they see dressed will be just a little less “unusual”.

Cassie Jayson
        Duchess

J, most of the time I ‘pass’, I don’t think some of my co-workers at Torrid know, to them I am just Cassie. When I am out as Cassie I try to be a good representative of the CD/ trans community.

. Cassie

J J
          Lady

Good for you, I too try to be an advocate by just being an normal person.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?