Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Deb Cox
      Lady

Please let me know how you keep your legs hair free.  Please share any tips/suggestions to stay hair free. (I’m a CD, and don’t plan on taking hormones, however, I would consider permanent facial hair removal via home use Laser treatment, possibly for legs also. Thank you very much nfor any feedback.❤️✌️❤️

Anonymous

Hi Deb’s

i use Veet hair removal cream and then a good old fashioned lady shave razor to keep them smooth.

perfectly happy with the results…

Grace xx

Anonymous

Trimmer buzz, then shave. But I have been keeping them smooth and shaving them about twice a week, so not buzzing much anymore. I actually find the action of shaving my legs rather erotic😉

Haley😘

Hi Deb,

First of all I don’t have hairy legs. I had a leg waxing done at a salon and i shave me legs in the shower maybe every other day.

So far, I’m encouraged.

Lee Ann

Hey Hey, I did a little search on the site….

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/forums/topic/hair-removal-7/

Pros and cons:

Professional Laser: High price but very effective process

Razor: Cheap and easy, but not a permanent solution. Start with your face first use a fresh razor when shaving your face. Shaving cream is a plus for a close shave. Legs and other body parts

Chemical hair removal: A chemical depilatory is a cosmetic preparation used to remove hair from the skin. Common active ingredients are salts of thioglycolic acid and thiolactic acids. These compounds break the disulfide bonds in keratin and also hydrolyze the hair so that it is easily removed.

Tweezing: For eyebrows or pesky little wild hairs here and there. Remember buy a nice pair of tweezers.

Waxing: Long term but not permanent. Painful for some. Waxing last anywhere from three to six weeks depending on your hair type.

Electrolysis: painful, slow but permanently kills hair follicles. At some point after a fair amount of laser treatment one will have to tidy up with electrolysis

Epilator: device used to remove hair by mechanically grasping multiple hairs simultaneously and pulling them out! Sounds fun!

Sugaring

ILP: is a broad-spectrum light that’s scattered across the skin to help with permanent hair reduction. It directs light at the melanin (the pigment that gives the skin/hair its colour) in the hair follicle, damaging the root and helping to break the cycle of regrowth. Don’t expect instant results, but with regular use, it can help prevent unwanted hair from reaching the skin surface. Energy, frequency, skin and hair colour are all determining factors in the efficacy of the treatment.

Thanks, Samantha

Becka
      Lady

Admittedly I don’t have a lot to begin with, but I shave everyday in the shower. Just part of my routine. I love smooth legs!

My SO however hates it! But I can’t help myself. Other than the hair on my head, I am almost completely smooth.

I too shave my legs and buttock everyday when showering. It’s not much of a problem at all.

Hugs

Candace

I’m using a 5 blade razor with gell to give a smooth shave. I shave most times I’m in the shower. I’ve been thinking about using Veet but I’m unsure of what the results are like

Since I was 15 or so, I think I have probably tried about every lotion, epilation device, shaver, clipper and specialty razor and shaving cream/gel that has been out and promised THE smoothest legs possible.  In 45 years, that has added up to a lot of money.   Careful techniques and skin care along with hydration have kept my legs looking good.  I used to shave twice a week, and if I was going out on the weekend, a third time.

Since I went through 2 full rounds of chemo, my legs have been almost completely hair free.  A few strays show up on occasion, but are easily taken care of.

If your looking for an effective way to make your legs look and feel awesome, it is not as important what method you choose, asit is how you care for your skin.  Keep yourself well hydrated, DO NOT rush to get it done.  Take your time, watch carefully what you are doing, and take care of your razor or shaver, keepthe blades sharp and new.  Use plenty of shaving cream/soap.

PaulaF

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I’ve been shaving my legs since I was 17. At first it was difficult but I got the hair off. After doing it more and more,it got easier and faster. I shave my legs every time I take a shower. It’s fast, easy and neat.

Anonymous

I have an electric razor for during the week which helps keep the hair down and manageable. But on the weekends I use a razor to get them extra smooth. After shaving with the razor I use Hair Hair remover with lotion before showering. My legs are then smooth and shiny.

Jennifer

Well Debs… it’s laser all the way with me and I’m talking the salon grade laser treatments! After a series of treatments the hair is all but permanently gone.
      Shaving is fine but it’s an every two day chore. Nair or Veet creams are fine but they are an expensive option for no real return.
      Anyway, whoever said that being a woman is cheap? There is a lot of serious coin involved looking good!

Love Polly

I epilate my legs, arms, and abdomen and they stay nice and smooth, and after the first few times, doesn’t hurt at all,(well, not much, anyway.)
      My back is the big problem for me, and yesterday, I got Veet gel wax strips, and had my wife try them last night. Fantastic!! it does hurt, but it is a quick rip and gone, and the pain goes just as quick.
      I would love to be able to use IPL, or laser, but unfortunately my hair colouring denies me that option.
      Planning on letting the chest hair grow enough, to do the gel strips there, the result is well worth the discomfort in my opinion.
      Regi.

I am lucky to have light blonde hair. I would say I use a good quality electric shaver most often and occasionally use a 3 or 5 blade razor when in the shower. Razors always are closer and very quick but I don’t always take the time. Legs never appear to show (yuck) hair.

Sandy

Hi Deb:

I have used  all of the  traditional methods of hair removal over the years  but  the last year i have invested in a Philips epilator, I got tired of the expense of  5 blade razors creams and wax. I use it in the shower  or the bath as it is waterproof and  i don’t have to mop the floor after  to pick up all the  hair that comes off. I do my arms ,pits, chest, shoulders and legs. I also do  the entire pubic area. I can see you wincing but i  find that it  just  prickles a bit, I run  it over  my body every other day as  hair grows  out at different rates but it leaves me sparkly clean and  there is no other expense after my  initial purchase. Also  if you  do it in the shower the warm water makes it  less painful . I paid less than 100 Canadian dollars on amazon  with free shipping.

Have used the razor now for so many years that its just natural. I have several razors in the shower which are part of my routine. Afterwards a nice skin cream. I have used creams like Nair but dont like the smell or feel that shaving gives. Nothing like slipping on nylons then for a divine comfy feel

Anonymous

Hi Deb

I have been blessed with very little hair on my body and especially my legs. I epilate because it works for me and not as painful as it would be for a hairy person. I have so little hair on my legs that when I first started shaving them no one even noticed and still don’t.

Holly

I shave my legs 1-2 times a week. Its a nice excuse for a hot relaxing bath 🙂 I just use regular bar soap. After bath I moisturize with an after shower moisturizer.

I shave my legs and other areas everyday. For me a clean sharp razor, used not more than 1 week, keeps my legs quite smooth and pretty. I also a\use hair conditioner as my shaving cream. The razor glides nicely and my skin stays soft. Once dried I use a thin layer of Vaseline as my final step. This makes my legs shiny. Hope this helps!

Hi Deb,

That’s exactly what I did, permanent hair removal at home (ILP). It has worked out great! My legs are nice, soft and smooth (although not 100% hair free, as there are still some hair follicles that refuse to die). I did it a few years ago, for about 5 months in the winter, and I never shave my legs anymore.

Good luck!

Rebecca

Hi Rebecca,

Which ILP did you use? I’ve been researching them lately but not sure which are really as good as they say.

Thanks, Kendra

Anonymous

Hi Deb I have a full body wet shave twice a week, the feeling  of a smooth body afterwards is lovely. Don’t forget to moisturise daily.

Best Wishes

Sarah

Gen,

Which IPL do you use?

Patti 🥰

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?