- Depends on the situation
- Only when on my own
Tagged: girl things
- October 28, 2020 at 10:21 pm #399996Mary JaneParticipantRegistered On: September 30, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 57Has thanked: 118 timesBeen thanked: 259 times
I always have something fem close by, or in my pocket, if I’m in drab.
It could be lipstick, mascara, hair band, or clip. Ear rings. Clothes behind the backseat. Nail polish, and remover in the car boot.
What about you?
Total of 22 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- November 23, 2020 at 1:59 pm #409889Virtual FlowParticipantRegistered On: September 12, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 5Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 5 times
I wear panties stealthily when at work.
- November 16, 2020 at 11:27 am #407272Rachel McFaddenParticipantRegistered On: November 13, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 18Has thanked: 34 timesBeen thanked: 87 times
- November 15, 2020 at 6:24 pm #407062
- November 15, 2020 at 6:01 pm #407049Daisy MarieParticipantRegistered On: September 27, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 68Has thanked: 116 timesBeen thanked: 263 times
As I’ve been growing my hair during two years, my mother gave me two scrunchies to hold the hair. They are the closest fem objects I keep close to me even in boy mode (and, supposedly, without showing up any clue of my inner girl).
- This reply was modified 1 week ago by Daisy Marie.
- November 14, 2020 at 4:19 pm #406610DeLoraParticipantRegistered On: October 15, 2019Topics: 59Replies: 282Has thanked: 903 timesBeen thanked: 1503 times
- November 14, 2020 at 8:11 am #406487Patty PhoseParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1405Has thanked: 998 timesBeen thanked: 3363 times
When I’m out in my male mode, the only times I will take along femme items is if I’m going somewhere where I’m going to transform into Patty, like going from work to a CD party or meeting. Other than that I see no reason why I would need my Patty items.
- November 4, 2020 at 6:15 am #402688Kristen MooreParticipantRegistered On: August 2, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 30Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 77 times
- November 2, 2020 at 6:47 pm #402071Sandy JaysonParticipantRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 233Has thanked: 548 timesBeen thanked: 969 times
- November 1, 2020 at 1:51 pm #401471Phoebe SmythParticipantRegistered On: February 2, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 139Has thanked: 301 timesBeen thanked: 281 times
- November 1, 2020 at 8:59 am #401374Alexis TresseParticipantRegistered On: March 27, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 76Has thanked: 857 timesBeen thanked: 277 times
- November 1, 2020 at 7:38 am #401360Scarlett398ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 441Has thanked: 645 timesBeen thanked: 896 times
Mary Jane, I haven’t worn a pair of men’s underwear in close to 10 years know! About 90% of the time I have on a pair of Ellen Tracy microfiber briefs which I think are the most comfy pair of panties in the world.
I wear several other brands and styles but those Ellen Tracys are on me just about every single day and I have over 100 pairs of them I’ve collected over the past 10 years of so! They come in three packs at TJ Maxx or Marshalls but they are getting harder and harder to find as the years go by!
- October 31, 2020 at 5:52 pm #401160
- October 30, 2020 at 9:57 am #400725Heather JamesonParticipantRegistered On: April 1, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 352Has thanked: 558 timesBeen thanked: 1234 times
Only were panties now I’m retired, I don’t even own any men’s underwear anymore. I also carry a pair of boots and shoes in my trunk for when the mood and opportunity strike me as well as a couple of pairs of earrings and a wig in my glove compartment. You never know when you’ll drive into the pink fog.
- October 30, 2020 at 9:32 am #400715karley delawareParticipantRegistered On: October 23, 2017Topics: 9Replies: 393Has thanked: 1676 timesBeen thanked: 1021 times
Oh yes, all the time!! I have missed so many opportunities. I keep a small bag with an outfit hidden in the car just in case. I keep pink hair bands with me, wear a plastic gold like anklet under my socks when wearing my uniform shorts (Daring!!) , a girly earring to wear on the drive home. To celebrate the upcoming weekend after work, I like to wear my earring, a camisole with raggedly short cut offs, my anklet……….pull my hair into pony tail with a pink band……………..put my flowery mask on and be a girl!!! Sometimes I sense guys checking me out …………..as if they might know………….or maybe want to know me??? I just have to remember to stop somewhere to change into man mode……………………………………..karley
- October 30, 2020 at 5:31 am #400662
- October 30, 2020 at 4:59 am #400653stephanie plumbParticipantRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 97Replies: 889Has thanked: 1049 timesBeen thanked: 3338 times
- October 30, 2020 at 6:24 am #400672
- October 29, 2020 at 11:49 pm #400563Michelle BaileyParticipantRegistered On: July 17, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 99Has thanked: 2009 timesBeen thanked: 366 times
Hi I have my toenails painted ,use female deodorant and as I underdress most of the time ,I have on my panties (with pantyliner ) pantyhose/tights and bra and I am loving it . Michelle xx
- October 29, 2020 at 2:56 pm #400353Laurel NylonsParticipantRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 47Has thanked: 365 timesBeen thanked: 178 times
- October 29, 2020 at 1:40 pm #400286Kelly TerryParticipantRegistered On: February 26, 2018Topics: 13Replies: 144Has thanked: 106 timesBeen thanked: 531 times
Most of the time I do at least underdress but the few times I don’t I don’t feel the need that I must have something fem with me.
Now I do have fem stuff on/with me in other ways. Things like my watch or a jacket that could be male but does close right over left = fem version so I guess in one way I always have something.
- October 29, 2020 at 12:49 pm #400270Jo JettParticipantRegistered On: May 8, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 105Has thanked: 2005 timesBeen thanked: 422 times
I keep lip balm in my work truck and private vehicle, I wear ladies deodorant as male stuff burns my armpits and makes them peel, so there is spare of that also in my vehicles and I’m in panties 24/7.
- October 29, 2020 at 12:10 pm #400254Grace ScarlettParticipantRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 22Replies: 583Has thanked: 3276 timesBeen thanked: 2971 times
- October 29, 2020 at 9:41 am #400226melissa la quintaParticipantRegistered On: September 29, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 94Has thanked: 479 timesBeen thanked: 208 times
- October 29, 2020 at 7:46 am #400171Deborah SullivanParticipantRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 360Has thanked: 1443 timesBeen thanked: 1228 times
- October 29, 2020 at 7:31 am #400164Kay LambertParticipantRegistered On: February 28, 2017Topics: 2Replies: 23Has thanked: 92 timesBeen thanked: 119 times
- October 29, 2020 at 5:57 am #400105Rei DurdenParticipantRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 14Replies: 467Has thanked: 2919 timesBeen thanked: 1721 times
- October 29, 2020 at 5:36 am #400101Rachel CrossParticipantRegistered On: October 13, 2020Topics: 19Replies: 155Has thanked: 919 timesBeen thanked: 803 times
i always have my toes painted. always wear my toe ring and always wear my bellybutton jewelry. as far as having girl items in my truck or pocket the answer is no. im happy with the 3 thing i always have and sometime i will even wear my sandals in man mode. dont care if people i dont know see my painted toes.
- October 29, 2020 at 5:26 am #400097LeonaraAmbassadorRegistered On: October 13, 2015Topics: 4Replies: 354Has thanked: 841 timesBeen thanked: 694 times
- October 29, 2020 at 5:12 am #400087Diane CrowParticipantRegistered On: October 21, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 170Has thanked: 1479 timesBeen thanked: 773 times
- October 29, 2020 at 5:02 am #400083Martina KlarcParticipantRegistered On: December 23, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 9Has thanked: 37 timesBeen thanked: 52 times
- October 29, 2020 at 5:01 am #400082
- October 29, 2020 at 4:56 am #400079Nikki DahlParticipantRegistered On: July 20, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 114Has thanked: 25 timesBeen thanked: 254 times
- October 29, 2020 at 3:46 am #400056Janet williamsParticipantRegistered On: January 4, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 90Has thanked: 208 timesBeen thanked: 272 times
I do keep face cream in my car and I do also have a razor for my legs in car I often wear panties 24/7 so I don’t need to bring anything like that and also wear slim pad in panties but if I had my choice I would have almost anything a woman can have but being married limits supply
- October 29, 2020 at 1:25 am #400034
- October 29, 2020 at 1:23 am #400033Kay AndersonParticipantRegistered On: June 1, 2020Topics: 17Replies: 550Has thanked: 5544 timesBeen thanked: 2908 times
- October 29, 2020 at 12:36 am #400027GenevïéveParticipantRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 243Has thanked: 2863 timesBeen thanked: 1010 times
I take a backpack to work every day and always have a mini nail care kit, a crystal nail file and a coulpe of spare panties with me.
With being a senior (just), and as body parts begin to fail… you never know when you will need a change of underwear. Have been thankful of a fresh pair of panties on a few occasions.
- November 1, 2020 at 5:08 pm #401586LeslieParticipantRegistered On: September 14, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 79Has thanked: 447 timesBeen thanked: 326 times
I do empathize with the senior moments I fully qualify as senior (75 in a month) and have had a few myself. I kept a couple of spare panties in my desk drawer when I was still employed, I guess the folks who cleaned out my desk when I was riffed wondered a bit when they found them?!
- October 29, 2020 at 12:09 am #400022T.J. ByronParticipantRegistered On: October 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 237Has thanked: 1917 timesBeen thanked: 866 times
I said yes, because I always have red Polish on my toes and Secrets in Lace under shears on under my clothes. Whole body is shaved, and fingernails are ready for paint.
I go out dressed at least weekly.
Love having reminders everyday!
Love to all…Dr.T.J.
- October 28, 2020 at 11:56 pm #400017KHeartParticipantRegistered On: October 1, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 78Has thanked: 195 timesBeen thanked: 385 times
Well… I don’t know if it counts, but I always keep my nails on my feet painted, regardless of where I am or if I’m in drab, etc. It’s not really an item, but it’s a nice fem reminder for me. It does mean however that I have to be careful when I wear white socks as my red nails do show through a little. Anyway, I’ve yet to find anyone I’ve met with who has requested I take off my socks ;P
- October 29, 2020 at 1:23 am #400032
- October 28, 2020 at 11:49 pm #400014CassieParticipantRegistered On: August 28, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 22Has thanked: 32 timesBeen thanked: 147 times
I don’t associate my femininity with objects. I really believe I should have been born female and when I dress up it is more to make me look like I should have rather than because it makes me feel different. I get dysphasia (?) when I look in the mirror and it isn’t what I should see. This is probably the biggest confusion I have with labelling myself. Do I crossdress? Yes. Am I a Crossdresser or trans? Who knows? So in answer to your question, I don’t keep something femme with me. I am femme, no matter how I look.
- October 28, 2020 at 11:42 pm #400011
- October 28, 2020 at 10:46 pm #400002Tiff AnyParticipantRegistered On: June 1, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 851Has thanked: 2616 timesBeen thanked: 2150 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.