- Depends on the situation
- Only when on my own
Tagged: girl things
- October 28, 2020 at 10:21 pm #399996Mary JaneParticipantRegistered On: September 30, 2020Topics: 17Replies: 185Has thanked: 341 timesBeen thanked: 966 times
I always have something fem close by, or in my pocket, if I’m in drab.
It could be lipstick, mascara, hair band, or clip. Ear rings. Clothes behind the backseat. Nail polish, and remover in the car boot.
What about you?
Total of 30 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- December 18, 2020 at 10:46 am #419917
- December 18, 2020 at 1:18 am #419757HippieLadyRegistered On: December 20, 2016Topics: 23Replies: 277Has thanked: 1007 timesBeen thanked: 1053 times
- December 17, 2020 at 5:32 am #419411MartiBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 5, 2019Topics: 20Replies: 263Has thanked: 1011 timesBeen thanked: 1052 times
I had to think twice on this. I was going to say not really, except painted toenails in winter. But then I realised …
My long hair doesn’t come off, and its inevitable I’ve got a spare hair band or two with me. I guess a bit of jewelry too – I wear a silver bracelet on each wrist , and a silver chain necklace virtually 24/7.
- December 16, 2020 at 11:05 pm #419210Ellie HopeBaronessRegistered On: October 3, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 106Has thanked: 188 timesBeen thanked: 399 times
Hi Mary Jane,
Yes, Ellie insists on presenting at least something of her at all times, so when in drab, I always am wearing diamond studs in my ears, a pendant necklace, I pink or red nails feet and toes, and my charm bracket and finger rings. Also a bit of eyeliner with mascara and a touch of plum lipstick. I try always to present my female side and fully embrace her even when not dressed, which is thankfully not often any more.
- December 5, 2020 at 8:50 pm #414750Jeannie JonesDuchessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 11Replies: 378Has thanked: 1060 timesBeen thanked: 1264 times
- December 5, 2020 at 1:39 am #414396Jennifer McCrennaughLadyRegistered On: July 18, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 176Has thanked: 2771 timesBeen thanked: 556 times
Oh yes. Always a few pairs of spare pantyhose in the car. Truly more for storage than for immediate use. But, of course when I’m out and about when underdressing I always have a Plan B if a dreaded runner shows up! Be prepared I say! 😊
- December 3, 2020 at 9:55 pm #413947
- December 3, 2020 at 3:22 pm #413839
- November 28, 2020 at 5:16 pm #411972Alison AndersonDuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 6Replies: 446Has thanked: 246 timesBeen thanked: 1772 times
I’m almost always wearing my panties (thong). I have even learned how to change in the gym at work (before working at home because of the pandemic) without it looking like I am wearing a thong.
My shoes are almost always women’s flats, and socks are either woman’s low rise sneaker socks or women’s trouser socks. Occasionally I will wear tights in lieu of socks.
I could also add that I have long hair (down to my shoulder blades), and a few years ago I stopped wearing it in a pony tail and just wore it loose.
- November 26, 2020 at 11:26 am #410980Michelle LiefdeAmbassador - EditorRegistered On: May 27, 2018Topics: 56Replies: 1182Has thanked: 1890 timesBeen thanked: 1524 times
I have a necklace that I try to wear wherever I got. It is gender neutral but it really has come to represent Michelle. Sadly with the ongoing pandemic, I have been less inclined to wear it as often as I used to.
- November 26, 2020 at 11:01 am #410971Heather MeganLadyRegistered On: May 15, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 35Has thanked: 123 timesBeen thanked: 175 times
Like many other girls here, I’m always wearing panties at the very least. On the occasions I have to go bro mode I still may also wear a bra or maybe a cami. Tights under my jeans weather allowing too. Hopefully soon none of that will be an issue anymore as I continue my transition. 😘
- November 26, 2020 at 5:47 am #410825Skyler ConnorLadyRegistered On: May 27, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 45Has thanked: 32 timesBeen thanked: 129 times
What a great topic! I always wear a bra and a thong. I have my toes painted, right now they are quite long with acrylic applied. I always wear a scent of perfume such a MY BLACK TIE, ETERNITY, Boy toy by mochino , ETERNITY, ETERNITY (AIR), CK 1, OBESSION.
I always wear mascara and lipstick,
Wishing everyone Happy Thanksgiving!
- November 24, 2020 at 8:21 pm #410338Emily AltDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 534Has thanked: 436 timesBeen thanked: 2466 times
- November 23, 2020 at 5:01 pm #409963
- November 23, 2020 at 1:59 pm #409889
- November 16, 2020 at 11:27 am #407272Rachel McFaddenLadyRegistered On: November 13, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 61Has thanked: 112 timesBeen thanked: 385 times
- November 15, 2020 at 6:24 pm #407062Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 14Replies: 1083Has thanked: 14655 timesBeen thanked: 4287 times
- November 15, 2020 at 6:01 pm #407049Daisy MarieLadyRegistered On: September 27, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 83Has thanked: 154 timesBeen thanked: 339 times
As I’ve been growing my hair during two years, my mother gave me two scrunchies to hold the hair. They are the closest fem objects I keep close to me even in boy mode (and, supposedly, without showing up any clue of my inner girl).
- This reply was modified 6 months ago by Daisy Marie.
- November 14, 2020 at 4:19 pm #406610DeLoraLadyRegistered On: October 15, 2019Topics: 63Replies: 289Has thanked: 929 timesBeen thanked: 1605 times
- November 14, 2020 at 8:11 am #406487Patty PhoseDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1609Has thanked: 1202 timesBeen thanked: 4330 times
When I’m out in my male mode, the only times I will take along femme items is if I’m going somewhere where I’m going to transform into Patty, like going from work to a CD party or meeting. Other than that I see no reason why I would need my Patty items.
- November 4, 2020 at 6:15 am #402688Kristen MooreLadyRegistered On: August 2, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 31Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 94 times
- November 2, 2020 at 6:47 pm #402071Sandy JaysonDuchessRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 22Replies: 480Has thanked: 976 timesBeen thanked: 2178 times
- November 1, 2020 at 1:51 pm #401471Phoebe SmythLadyRegistered On: February 2, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 152Has thanked: 380 timesBeen thanked: 341 times
- November 1, 2020 at 8:59 am #401374Alexis TressePrincess - AnnualRegistered On: March 27, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 98Has thanked: 1324 timesBeen thanked: 358 times
- November 1, 2020 at 7:38 am #401360Scarlett398PrincessRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 506Has thanked: 792 timesBeen thanked: 1158 times
Mary Jane, I haven’t worn a pair of men’s underwear in close to 10 years know! About 90% of the time I have on a pair of Ellen Tracy microfiber briefs which I think are the most comfy pair of panties in the world.
I wear several other brands and styles but those Ellen Tracys are on me just about every single day and I have over 100 pairs of them I’ve collected over the past 10 years of so! They come in three packs at TJ Maxx or Marshalls but they are getting harder and harder to find as the years go by!
- October 31, 2020 at 5:52 pm #401160
- October 30, 2020 at 9:57 am #400725Heather JamesonDuchessRegistered On: April 1, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 516Has thanked: 900 timesBeen thanked: 1886 times
Only were panties now I’m retired, I don’t even own any men’s underwear anymore. I also carry a pair of boots and shoes in my trunk for when the mood and opportunity strike me as well as a couple of pairs of earrings and a wig in my glove compartment. You never know when you’ll drive into the pink fog.
- October 30, 2020 at 9:32 am #400715karley delawareBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: October 23, 2017Topics: 10Replies: 427Has thanked: 1987 timesBeen thanked: 1231 times
Oh yes, all the time!! I have missed so many opportunities. I keep a small bag with an outfit hidden in the car just in case. I keep pink hair bands with me, wear a plastic gold like anklet under my socks when wearing my uniform shorts (Daring!!) , a girly earring to wear on the drive home. To celebrate the upcoming weekend after work, I like to wear my earring, a camisole with raggedly short cut offs, my anklet……….pull my hair into pony tail with a pink band……………..put my flowery mask on and be a girl!!! Sometimes I sense guys checking me out …………..as if they might know………….or maybe want to know me??? I just have to remember to stop somewhere to change into man mode……………………………………..karley
- October 30, 2020 at 5:31 am #400662
- October 30, 2020 at 4:59 am #400653stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 152Replies: 2079Has thanked: 3308 timesBeen thanked: 9645 times
- October 30, 2020 at 6:24 am #400672
- October 29, 2020 at 11:49 pm #400563Michelle BaileyLadyRegistered On: July 17, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 113Has thanked: 4156 timesBeen thanked: 506 times
Hi I have my toenails painted ,use female deodorant and as I underdress most of the time ,I have on my panties (with pantyliner ) pantyhose/tights and bra and I am loving it . Michelle xx
- October 29, 2020 at 2:56 pm #400353Laurel NylonsLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 52Has thanked: 411 timesBeen thanked: 197 times
- October 29, 2020 at 1:40 pm #400286Kelly TerryLadyRegistered On: February 26, 2018Topics: 20Replies: 237Has thanked: 228 timesBeen thanked: 967 times
Most of the time I do at least underdress but the few times I don’t I don’t feel the need that I must have something fem with me.
Now I do have fem stuff on/with me in other ways. Things like my watch or a jacket that could be male but does close right over left = fem version so I guess in one way I always have something.
- October 29, 2020 at 12:49 pm #400270AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 105Has thanked: 2019 timesBeen thanked: 455 times
- October 29, 2020 at 12:10 pm #400254
- October 29, 2020 at 9:41 am #400226melissa la quintaLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 99Has thanked: 574 timesBeen thanked: 241 times
- October 29, 2020 at 7:46 am #400171Deborah SullivanDuchessRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 602Has thanked: 2629 timesBeen thanked: 2384 times
- October 29, 2020 at 7:31 am #400164Kay LambertLadyRegistered On: February 28, 2017Topics: 3Replies: 56Has thanked: 249 timesBeen thanked: 322 times
- October 29, 2020 at 5:57 am #400105Rei DurdenBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 21Replies: 803Has thanked: 4991 timesBeen thanked: 3337 times
- October 29, 2020 at 5:36 am #400101AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 29Replies: 244Has thanked: 1463 timesBeen thanked: 1425 times
i always have my toes painted. always wear my toe ring and always wear my bellybutton jewelry. as far as having girl items in my truck or pocket the answer is no. im happy with the 3 thing i always have and sometime i will even wear my sandals in man mode. dont care if people i dont know see my painted toes.
- October 29, 2020 at 5:26 am #400097LeonaraAmbassadorRegistered On: October 13, 2015Topics: 4Replies: 437Has thanked: 1265 timesBeen thanked: 981 times
- October 29, 2020 at 5:12 am #400087Diane CrowDuchessRegistered On: October 21, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 191Has thanked: 1562 timesBeen thanked: 909 times
- October 29, 2020 at 5:02 am #400083Martina KlarcDuchessRegistered On: December 23, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 15Has thanked: 61 timesBeen thanked: 83 times
- October 29, 2020 at 5:01 am #400082
- October 29, 2020 at 4:56 am #400079Nikki DahlLadyRegistered On: July 20, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 125Has thanked: 28 timesBeen thanked: 285 times
- October 29, 2020 at 3:46 am #400056AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 119Has thanked: 316 timesBeen thanked: 369 times
I do keep face cream in my car and I do also have a razor for my legs in car I often wear panties 24/7 so I don’t need to bring anything like that and also wear slim pad in panties but if I had my choice I would have almost anything a woman can have but being married limits supply
- October 29, 2020 at 1:25 am #400034
- October 29, 2020 at 1:23 am #400033AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 19Replies: 700Has thanked: 8063 timesBeen thanked: 3844 times
- October 29, 2020 at 12:36 am #400027GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 30Replies: 1207Has thanked: 10277 timesBeen thanked: 4971 times
I take a backpack to work every day and always have a mini nail care kit, a crystal nail file and a coulpe of spare panties with me.
With being a senior (just), and as body parts begin to fail… you never know when you will need a change of underwear. Have been thankful of a fresh pair of panties on a few occasions.
- November 1, 2020 at 5:08 pm #401586LeslieLadyRegistered On: September 14, 2020Topics: 17Replies: 194Has thanked: 1601 timesBeen thanked: 873 times
I do empathize with the senior moments I fully qualify as senior (75 in a month) and have had a few myself. I kept a couple of spare panties in my desk drawer when I was still employed, I guess the folks who cleaned out my desk when I was riffed wondered a bit when they found them?!
- October 29, 2020 at 12:09 am #400022T.J. ByronDuchessRegistered On: October 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 353Has thanked: 3857 timesBeen thanked: 1472 times
I said yes, because I always have red Polish on my toes and Secrets in Lace under shears on under my clothes. Whole body is shaved, and fingernails are ready for paint.
I go out dressed at least weekly.
Love having reminders everyday!
Love to all…Dr.T.J.
- October 28, 2020 at 11:56 pm #400017KHeartLadyRegistered On: October 1, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 116Has thanked: 320 timesBeen thanked: 643 times
Well… I don’t know if it counts, but I always keep my nails on my feet painted, regardless of where I am or if I’m in drab, etc. It’s not really an item, but it’s a nice fem reminder for me. It does mean however that I have to be careful when I wear white socks as my red nails do show through a little. Anyway, I’ve yet to find anyone I’ve met with who has requested I take off my socks ;P
- October 29, 2020 at 1:23 am #400032
- October 28, 2020 at 11:49 pm #400014KatrinaLadyRegistered On: August 28, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 21Has thanked: 33 timesBeen thanked: 148 times
I don’t associate my femininity with objects. I really believe I should have been born female and when I dress up it is more to make me look like I should have rather than because it makes me feel different. I get dysphasia (?) when I look in the mirror and it isn’t what I should see. This is probably the biggest confusion I have with labelling myself. Do I crossdress? Yes. Am I a Crossdresser or trans? Who knows? So in answer to your question, I don’t keep something femme with me. I am femme, no matter how I look.
- October 28, 2020 at 11:42 pm #400011
- October 28, 2020 at 10:46 pm #400002AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 904Has thanked: 2885 timesBeen thanked: 2371 times
- December 18, 2020 at 11:33 am #419946
- December 18, 2020 at 10:22 am #419903
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.