Tagged: 

Viewing 52 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Peta Mari
      Lady

I always have something fem close by, or in my pocket, if I’m in drab.

It could be lipstick, mascara, hair band, or clip. Ear rings. Clothes behind the backseat. Nail polish, and remover in the car boot.

What about you?

Anonymous

Lip gloss goes everywhere with me , in my work Esky , my work vehicle  🌹🌹

Peta Mari
      Lady

I always have at least a lip balm.

Katrina
      Lady

I don’t associate my femininity with objects. I really believe I should have been born female and when I dress up it is more to make me look like I should have rather than because it makes me feel different. I get dysphasia (?) when I look in the mirror and it isn’t what I should see. This is probably the biggest confusion I have with labelling myself. Do I crossdress? Yes. Am I a Crossdresser or trans? Who knows? So in answer to your question, I don’t keep something femme with me. I am femme, no matter how I look.

Kassie
      Lady

Well… I don’t know if it counts, but I always keep my nails on my feet painted, regardless of where I am or if I’m in drab, etc. It’s not really an item, but it’s a nice fem reminder for me. It does mean however that I have to be careful when I wear white socks as my red nails do show through a little. Anyway, I’ve yet to find anyone I’ve met with who has requested I take off my socks ;P

Peta Mari
        Lady

My toe nails are always painted.

Anonymous

I said yes, because I always have red Polish on my toes and Secrets in Lace under shears on under my clothes. Whole body is shaved, and fingernails are ready for paint.

I go out dressed at least weekly.

Love having reminders everyday!

Love to all…Dr.T.J.

Anonymous

I usually have lip gloss or lipstick in my pocket.

Kay

Peta Mari
      Lady

Labels get confusing. They must be important, because we keep trying to find one that fits.

Anonymous

I do keep face cream in my car and I do also have a razor  for  my legs in car  I often wear panties 24/7 so I don’t need to bring anything like that and also wear slim pad in panties but if I had my choice I would have almost anything a woman can have but being married limits supply

Lipstick in my pocket always! I always wear earings of some sort whether it’s hoops or diamond studs. I under dress every day, bras, hosiery and panties.

Always in panties and always wear lipstick.

Martina Klarc
      Duchess

I also frequently “under-dress” and wear 2 “generic” earrings in each ear.

I wear an ankle bracelet, a pinky ring and an earring, every day.

Hugs

Diane

Leonara
      Ambassador

Underdress daily panties, camisole, and thigh hi’s depending on the weather.
      Red polished toenails, of course!
      Leonara

Anonymous

i always have my toes painted. always wear my toe ring and always wear my bellybutton jewelry. as far as having girl items in my truck or pocket the answer is no. im happy with the 3 thing i always have and sometime i will even wear my sandals in man mode. dont care if people i dont know see my painted toes.

All the time? No. As I add to my wardrobe though it’s become more often.

I underdress 24/7, so I definitely have something feminine with me daily. I couldn’t imagine being anywhere without my panties.

Kay

Wear panties everyday and carry lip gloss along with lite masscara for the lashes and a stud earring or two.

Deborah: Same here!

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by melissa la quinta. Reason: reply was supposed to be to Deborah Sullivan
      Anonymous

Hi

Painted toenails and female deodorant.

Grace x

Anonymous

I keep lip balm in my work truck and private vehicle, I wear  ladies deodorant as male stuff burns my armpits and makes them peel, so there is spare of that also in my vehicles and I’m in panties 24/7.

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Most of the time I do at least underdress but the few times I don’t I don’t feel the need that I must have something fem with me.
      Now I do have fem stuff on/with me in other ways. Things like my watch or a jacket that could be male but does close right over left = fem version so I guess in one way I always have something.

/kt

Laurel
      Lady

Panties and/or hose as I underdress daily, keeps me safe, sane, whole and happy!

Hi  I have my toenails painted ,use female deodorant and as I underdress most of the time ,I have on my panties (with pantyliner ) pantyhose/tights and bra and I am loving it .   Michelle  xx

For me its i always have my toes painted

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Oh yes, all the time!!  I have missed so many opportunities.  I keep a small bag with an outfit hidden in the car just in case.  I keep pink hair bands with me, wear a plastic gold like  anklet under my socks when wearing my uniform shorts (Daring!!) , a girly earring to wear on the drive home.  To celebrate the upcoming weekend after work, I like to wear my earring, a camisole with raggedly short cut offs, my anklet……….pull my hair into pony tail with a pink band……………..put my flowery mask on and be a girl!!!  Sometimes I sense guys checking me out …………..as if they might know………….or maybe want to know me???  I just have to remember to stop somewhere to change into man mode……………………………………..karley

Anonymous

Only were panties now I’m retired, I don’t even own any men’s underwear anymore. I also carry a pair of boots and shoes in my trunk for when the mood and opportunity strike me as well as a couple of pairs of earrings and a wig in my glove compartment. You never know when you’ll drive into the pink fog.

Evelyn
      Lady

”Yes….myself”….. The perfect reply and very funny too  xx

Scarlett398
      Princess

Mary Jane, I haven’t worn a pair of men’s underwear in close to 10 years know! About 90% of the time I have on a pair of Ellen Tracy microfiber briefs which I think are the most comfy pair of panties in the world.

I wear several other brands and styles but those Ellen Tracys are on me just about every single day and I have over 100 pairs of them I’ve collected over the past 10 years of so! They come in three packs at TJ Maxx or Marshalls but they are getting harder and harder to find as the years go by!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Figuring that this poll asks about Alexis, I  clicked ‘no,’ but barrettes and ponytail bands are in my car for visits with my grandkid.

OMG Absolutely! 100% of the time.
      Always wearing panties, fem deodorant, nail polish (Toes) socks. Some times pantyhose if I know I won’t be doing anything to ruin them.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

I wear earrings 24/7 and have my toe nails painted pink.  when I’m not working I wear panties 24/7.

Sandy

My purse goes everywhere I go. A lot of times it stays in my car when I get to where I’m going, unless it’s a friends house who knows. And then my purse has all kinds of stuff in it.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

When I’m out in my male mode, the only times I will take along femme items is if I’m going somewhere where I’m going to transform into Patty, like going from work to a CD party or meeting. Other than that I see no reason why I would need my Patty items.

DeLora
      Lady

I have kept my hair long for the past 30 years, the height of my ponytail is a good indication of how femme I am feeling.

I also keep my toenails painted.

That little bit of femininity goes a long way.

As I’ve been growing my hair during two years, my mother gave me two scrunchies to hold the hair. They are the closest fem objects I keep close to me even in boy mode (and, supposedly, without showing up any clue of my inner girl).

xoxo

Daisy

Only and always panties.  Sometimes my bra, depending on which top/shirt I am wearing when in drab.

PaulaF

I wear a woman’s ring – to be fair, it’s not overtly feminine in its style just a simple band with a single stone. But, I know what it is and it gives me some comfort.

Heather
      Lady

I wear panties stealthily when at work.

Anonymous

panties 24/7  even when using chain saw

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I may or may not have a material thing with me. But I will always have the most important thing – my thoughts.

What a great topic!  I always wear a bra and a thong.  I have my toes painted, right now they are quite long with acrylic applied.  I always wear a scent of perfume such a MY BLACK TIE, ETERNITY, Boy toy by mochino , ETERNITY, ETERNITY (AIR), CK 1, OBESSION.

I always wear mascara and lipstick,

Wishing everyone Happy Thanksgiving!

Skyar

Like many other girls here, I’m always wearing panties at the very least. On the occasions I have to go bro mode I still may also wear a bra or maybe a cami. Tights under my jeans weather allowing too. Hopefully soon none of that will be an issue anymore as I continue my transition. 😘

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

I have a necklace that I try to wear wherever I got. It is gender neutral but it really has come to represent Michelle.  Sadly with the ongoing pandemic, I have been less inclined to wear it as often as I used to.

I’m almost always wearing my panties (thong).  I have even learned how to change in the gym at work (before working at home because of the pandemic) without it looking like I am wearing a thong.

My shoes are almost always women’s flats, and socks are either woman’s low rise sneaker socks or women’s trouser socks.  Occasionally I will wear tights in lieu of socks.

I could also add that I have long hair (down to my shoulder blades), and a few years ago I stopped wearing it in a pony tail and just wore it loose.

Impractical, in my current situation. That’s a big no.

Anonymous

Definitely panties, felicity needs it, hugs a lot for you ladies

Oh yes. Always a few pairs of spare pantyhose in the car. Truly more for storage than for immediate use. But, of course when I’m out and about when underdressing I always have a Plan B if a dreaded runner shows up! Be prepared I say! 😊

-Jen

I keep a pair of panties in the car and keep them in my briefcase when I go inside.

Ellie Hope
      Baroness

Hi Mary Jane,

Yes, Ellie insists on presenting at least something of her at all times, so when in drab, I always  am wearing diamond studs in my ears, a pendant necklace, I pink or red nails feet and toes, and my charm bracket and finger rings. Also a bit of eyeliner with mascara and a touch of plum lipstick. I try always to present my female side and fully embrace her even when not dressed, which is thankfully not often any more.

Hugs, Ellie

Anonymous

I had to think twice on this. I was going to say not really, except painted toenails in winter. But then I realised …

My long hair doesn’t come off, and its inevitable I’ve got a spare hair band or two with me. I guess a bit of jewelry too –  I wear a silver bracelet on each wrist , and a silver chain necklace virtually 24/7.

Hippie
      Lady

Yes I do, I have a lot with me

I wear Panties 24/7, hair ties and scrunchies, I even started to keep a purse with me.

Anonymous

some times I wear an ankle bracelet. Other times it is a medical alert bracelet.

Jennifer

Leslie
      Lady

Genevieve,

I do empathize with the senior moments I fully qualify as senior (75 in a month) and have had a few myself. I kept a couple of spare panties in my desk drawer when I was still employed, I guess the folks who cleaned out my desk when I was riffed wondered a bit when they found them?!

Hippie
      Lady

What is a princess crown ring? I never heard of one. You sparked my interest

Hippie
      Lady

That is really cool looking

Viewing 52 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?