• This topic has 19 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Emily.
Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Vanessa ?
      Lady

So, hadn’t really thought of this much until… just tonight for some odd reason.

But I thought it might be interesting to have a more solid idea of just how often I crossdress, so I’ve started marking Vanessa days on the calendar this month.  A teeny tiny little “V” in the corner of any day that I dressed up.

So far it’s been three days this month — the 2nd, 3rd, and 8th.  If I wanted to be really nitpicky I could also add the 4th on there, because I spent the night in Vanessa-mode at a guy’s apartment over in Roanoke the night of the 3rd and didn’t switch back to guy-mode clothes and remove makeup until I was driving home the morning of the 4th… but I also didn’t get any sleep (and not in a good way — I just have extreme difficulty falling asleep in bed with another person, out of the short list of people I’ve attempted to fall asleep in the same bed with there was only ever one girl it was actually possible with) so it felt like it was all “the same day” even though going by calendar-days it wasn’t.

So… does anyone else keep track of how often they dress up, similarly to what I’ve been doing? (For those who either can’t or don’t want to do it all the time, I mean.)  If so, how often have you been dressed lately?

For the last month or so it’s been every day, even if it’s only just some nail polish, or socks, panties, a top or jeans and my ankle boots or pumps.
      I took a year off from dressing due to the manner I came out in with my wife (guilt, shame and purge) and to see if it was just a passing fancy.
      It wasn’t and I’ve become braver and bolder and more accepting of myself.

Anonymous

Hi Rei

Just had to comment on the dreaded ” purge”…I cannot even begin to imagine how much money has been spent by girls renewing their wardrobes after purging….I HATE that word……grace xx

Anonymous

i dont tend to think or wonder how many times… its purely down to if i want to…..which is every day at any opportunity because i need to. My feminity is so much stronger, wanting an natural than my horrid male side that everyday i must and want to dress.  Luv to you x

Anonymous

Hi Vanessa?

Firstly, I am one of the lucky girls who get to dress every day…

Secondly, I so sympathise with you girls who have to wait for that “window” of opportunity to open…I cannot wait to get out of drab every second I am in it!!!…..so i do understand how desperate it must get waiting for your chance…

You could always put little initials on your calendar of “upcoming” dress days which would give you days to look forward to….

best wishes girls, grace xx

Seren
      Baroness

Hey girls

this is interesting! Until March this year (when I came out to my wife…) it was always something I would be desperate to forget; the shame and the embarrassment would mean everything was hidden away tres rapidement, or in some cases purged…. 😥

I’m now on day 1 of week 3, dressing every day; not fully femme, but in my girl clothes, toenails painted. This is getting easier as my wife becomes more accepting, and as you all know, dressing only makes you want to dress more! Today it’s a girly v neck t shirt, cute red knickers, wool tights and shorts.
      Need to get some more makeup  practice in 💄 💕

Seren xx

Anonymous

I am another girl on here that can dress nearly every day.This is down to two factors,my S.O’s acceptance as of 2016 and the fact that I took very esrly retirement from my job nine years ago.I well remembrr the days when dressing opportunities were less frequent.I started dressing at the age of twelve in 1972 and lived at home for another twenty years.I mostly dressed in my locked bedroom at weekends when the rest of the family were in bed.There were an awful lot of gaps in my activity within that twenty year period due to many cycles of purging.When I got married in 1992 and had my own place my dressing sessions imcreased a little bit.I took several days leave from work.With my wife at work for eight hours or so I had the longest crossdressing sessions of my life up to that point.However,the immense pleasure I got turned in to feelings of guilt and shame caused me to purge followed by lomg dry periods of not dressing for months and months.I really don’t take being dressed as Roberta everyday for granted.I feel the pain of my sisters on here who have limited opportunity to dress due to family and work commitments.

Hi Vanessa I tried keeping track only because i wanted to understand if there was something else in my life that played a part in my desire to express my self in the fem. I truly wanted to understand WHY. I asked all the questions. Was it when i was under pressure of any kind and tried to hide temporarily until i came to a decision? Was i depressed? Was i happier than most days?. The simple answer is I enjoy dressing in the clothes i find most attractive to me and if they fit and feel comfortable those are the clothes i want to wear all the time when possible. Societies rules are very much in still in play. Under dressing is always in play every day . Just finding the right style that fit and i can feel comfortable wearing all the day without dealing with fall out and VPL has been a challenge. I decided on a thong panty that was specifically made for us and the issues we deal with when trying to hide what we given. I am not sure there will ever be one reason why so many of us have a hidden desire to express our selves as the female gender. I only know it must be expressed in some way. In private and alone. On a business trip away from home while staying in a hotel or motel. We can not deny such a big part of who we are as a person for ever. She has to be allowed out to play and enjoy this short time we have been given to experience this wonderful gift of life we all enjoy. It is up to us to change societies rules no one is going to do it for us. It starts with supporting the younger generation of trans and CDs. They are the ones that will create change with our support. We are proof that the world will not fall apart just because a small part of the general population wants to express differently a identity other than than the body they were given at birth. The very least we would like is to have a level playing field if cis woman can wear pretty much what the want when they want without comment even though it does get noticed. Why can we? Sorry for rambling I am in one of those moods                                       With luv always   Stephanie

My wife and I both work from home, so in the current situation, I only dress once or twice a month.

Once when I visit Brighton, which I hold as a sacrosanct day because it’s full on Laura time, and the second time when I visit my chiropractor, who not only knows, but calls me Laura and expects me to arrive en femme. Long story!

The why for me is simple.

I want to wear certain clothes.

Women don’t have an issue with what they want to wear, and neither do I. I don’t have an issue with what anyone wants to wear – we are lucky enough to have a choice.

I don’t want my clothing dictated, thank you so much – I’m still trying to get the wife to understand that… and I know she’s very intelligent 😍

Love Laura

I keep track of it.   It’s easy too.    It’s every day.

[postquote quote=393328]
      Up until quite recently I hadn’t even know The Purge was a thing. I am so happy to have found place were so many others have shared the struggle.

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

It depends on what you consider dressup. If underdress with panties counts then just about every day, only exceptions is when visiting family (have the fear of getting questions around the laundry) or doctor.

If you asking about outside also then it depends. It used to be that when I have a window I go all in and since the window many times is short (hours or at most weekend) it ended up that Kelly was out the whole time.
      That means that at that time it could be months between any Kelly time.

Recently our son moved out and then the window became is almost all the time. Because of that Kelly been out almost all the time lately. I work from home and the video meetings means I go drab from waist up but keep the skirt and heels on.
      My wife have now started to talk about me being obsessed with Kelly and after a recent public outing I have decided to give Kelly a break for a while (days, weeks?).
      I do it partly to figure out what I want, what I feel and so on. I already feel withdrawal symptoms, we see how bad and long it lasts.

/kt

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Vanessa ?……………I do something similar……….and  “code” it.    K for full on dress up………….k for stealth…………..and because I consider myself as Bi, I rate my Pink/Blue balance………….1 thru 10………………1 being totally PINK and 10 totally BLUE………………I try to be at 5 but happiest  when at 4.

Thinking of keeping a journal of my dress and stealth time…….the fantasies and feelings while in stealth.   Love the story you shared of one of your adventures!!      karley

I keep track of when I dress fully.  This was typically on business trips or if the wife is away and I would do something.  I create a calendar entry in google calendar like “Nashville, TN” and add anything of interest in the entry and attach a photo or two.

Lately they just say “work at home”.  It is interesting to look back at it and the frequency or not.  I never use to fully dress at home unless the wife is out of town but with covid I sometime get fully dressed just when she is at work.

Leah
      Baroness

I under-dress daily and dress up 2-3x/week depending on what we haev going on or if the kids may stop by.  with winter coming, there will be  opportunity to undress more

If I underdress, it is 7 days a week.  It could be just pantys, or a swimsuit.

In full Wendy mode, I try to do that on the weekends.  If work isn’t too busy and my wife has to go into the office, I try on those days to fully dress up.  So on weekdays it could be 1 or 2 days.

I dress a couple of times a month (sometime up to 4 or 5 times)

I maintain a journal/diary, where I record my dressing sessions and what I do, including pictures of indoor outfit photo-shoots. If I go out I to a nice place I take a picture of myself and include that too 🙂

I don’t really keep track of my dressing, but I’m sure I have pictures of every time I have dressed. Problem is sometimes I do a halfway dress mode at home. I don’t have to hide my dressing with my SO.

-SR-

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I dress pretty much everyday, even if only for a few hours. So for me there would be very few if any days that were not marked on my calendar.

Emily
      Lady

I underdress every day, sometimes to more of extent than others. Then when I get home from the gym, it’s full on Emily time if only for a few hours before my wife gets home. Weekends are the only time when I don’t get to fully dress, so the short answer would be over 20 times per month to one extent or another. Especially since I only wear women’s jeans, underwear, socks, and sneakers. Fun question! Thanks for asking it.

Emily

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?