Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

I finally did it, Kelly have now walked in public and even interacted a little with some people.

We left town for the weekend and I expected to drive back home alone. I was thinking that it’s lots of remote places where Kelly can come out. I may not pass as a women but at most they see a man with boobs and skirt (and in this covid times – mask) and given that I don’t expect to meet anyone of them again in a long time I can live with that.
      With that in mind I did pack one outfit for the way back, at worst I chicken out and never do anything but with it packed I at least have the option.
      Now the plans changed a little, wife came back with me. Not a huge deal since she knows all about my cd but I had to work up courage a little to go through with it and it did help that she didn’t protest at all and to some level even encouraged me.
      So, step one – change. On the way back we found a big parking lot with lots of empty spots so I parked in one and then did change while in the car, off with my drab cloths and on with the one outfit I had with me. My wife said I looked good and looked like a women  but then she is not really objective. My self think I could pass for a quick glance but any one who looked a little closer would see the man.

Next we drove to a Walmart that I had located on the way. I expected to just walk around in there for a while while my wife waited in the car but no, to my surprise (and joy) she came with me.
      We walked in and looked at misc things and I then expected to end the adventure with just walking out but she decided to buy some stuff also, and that meant we have to pay for it.
      While we walked around I was looking for double takes, people who look a second time or to long and was then wondering if when I see one of them why the second look. I mean it could be because the wonder if it’s a man in a skirt or a women dressed nicer than most other (didn’t see any one else in skirt/dress or heels). Now I did not see even one double take, not even the cashier.

After that adventure we drove on and I decided to get some coffee, more for the experience of talking to some clerk than to get the coffee and once again no issues.

Kept driving and I did go over my experience in my head. I really felt the pink fog hitting me hard, I liked it and wanted more so one more outing, this time a grocery store where I did go in and bought some stuff.

Once home it was late and I took a walk around the neighbourhood, something I done several times before (walk around late as Kelly) but it was different. Normally I been hiding my self with hoods and such and hoping to not meet anyone – at least not close, but this time no hood and I more or less wanted to meet people. Now the only thing I did see was one car that passed me from behind and I actually was a little sad for that, not be able to show off Kelly.

It’s now some days later and the pink fog is still strong. I’m dressed as Kelly and feel ready to leave the closet – almost. I’m thinking about what would happen if I meet some of the neighbours we know – what to say. They way I feel right now I thing so what, I just tell the truth – that I’m a man who enjoy dress up as a women, but then comes the issue of my wife, I don’t think she is ready for it yet.

Anyway, at the moment I’m really longing for next chance to let Kelly out in public, just don’t know when/where that will happen.

Anonymous

Hello Kelly

I am so happy for you hun. 😊

I hope you get out more. Build up that beautiful confidence. You’ll soon you won’t go out drab anymore. Your soul will be happier too.

Again hun. I am so happy for you.

Hugs

Natasha💋

Patty Phose
      Duchess

What a great and wonderful story and outing. Hopefully you will enjoy many more.

Anonymous

Congrats Kelly, it sounds like you had one amazing adventure.

Stevie65
      Lady

Congrats!! another great story to give others like me more encouragement and hope.

Stevie

Anonymous

Well Done Kelly

Another girl finally hits that WTF moment ( remember that Mary Ann??)….and the pink fog does the rest….you prob need to have a chat with your wife before outing to immediate neighbours..but looking back, what a time you had!!!! ..and looking forward,  what great times you will be having!!!!

Good luck honey, Grace xx

Seren
      Baroness

Fabulous adventures Kelly!! Thanks for sharing 👍💕

Seren xx

Congrats!  Your adventure gives me a touch more courage.  ❤

Kelly, That is so wonderful and we are all so proud of you. Let your path flow where ever it takes you and never apologize. Look at https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/members/catgurl/ Peggy Sue Williams. She go’s out in both male and female attire and event wears a button when femmed up that says “Ask me about crossdressing” The more confident you are the more accepting others are of your presentation and your truth. When you are afraid of “being caught” others can smell it and notice. But when you walk like you have a purpose and confidence people respect you and most don’t even notice you.  Let the Pink Cloud cover you and protect you girl and keep on going!!!

Super proud hugs

Diane

Hi Kelly,

Congratulations on your success!  Sounds like you enjoyed a wonderful time.

Alice

Emily
      Lady

Congratulations on a successful outing! And, especially on having a supportive, encouraging spouse. I can only dream of that scenario. Confidence is the key to enjoyable outings. If feel confident as a woman, people will see you as a woman. Keep up the good work, but be careful. There are lots of mean people out there. Don’t let them get you down.

Leslie
      Lady

You seem to have a very supportive and special wife. Glad it was such a good experience!
      Hugs

Congratulations! Sounds like you had an amaxing time. So happy your wife was there and supportive. There are so many of us that need that unconditional love and supposrt

Awesome Kelly, what a great story I wish my wife would do the same for myself

Paula XXX

Happy for you Kelly

Its a big bright new(to us) world out there and it feels great to be part of it!

Hugs

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Cograts Kelly.  The pink fog takes over again.  For me I spend to much time every day thinking about the next adventure out.

Sandy

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

[postquote quote=387099]

I do believe in being confident and not afraid is one big key. My shield here was that even if someone can see the male in Kelly they would at most think “another weirdo” and given that I probably never see them again I can live with that.

I don’t think I’m ready to put a “Ask me about CD” button on me, need to leave the closet more before doing that. I recently did one more step out of the closet, I told our son about about it and with that my closest family (wife, daughter & son) now knows about my CD. Next come close friends and neighbours, no plans on telling them yet but maybe one day.

/kt

I am jealous of your wife’s support. I think it’s wonderful you that you are doing this ☺️❤️

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?