Viewing 37 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Ladies,

The next Keystone Conference is March 22-26 2023 at the Harrisburg Hilton in Harrisburg, PA. I’m arranging another meetup like the last one for us to meet and greet.

Registration for the Conference starts on January 15th, and Hotel reservations open at that time as well. Be sure to get a login at keystone-conference.org in order to register and get a room.

Note that this is a different hotel than last time, and that they charge daily for parking. There are other hotels nearby should you opt to do that.

Message me for more info!

Leah

There is also a Group here for Keystone 2023 where information can be posted.

Robyn,

Is the group open to all or do you have to be subscribed at a certain level to see it and post to it?

Leah

MelanieElizabeth
          Ambassador

I’m not sure if it requires a level of membership but it is a private group which I feel is kind of odd. Thanks for organizing the meet up Leah! I really enjoyed it last year, to get all those cdh members in one place at one time was great!

Anonymous
            Lady

Hoping this is the year I really make it to Keystone. It would be such a joy to meet all the girls

skippy1965 Cynthia
            Ambassador

While it may be listed as “private” that just means one of the “admins’ of the group need to accept the membership request. To my knowledge we have never “not accepted” a request as long as the person has the baroness level of membership required for any group memberships.
            Cyn

Hi Leah,

Groups are accessible for Baroness membership level and up.

– Robyn

That’s Keystone-conference.com, not .org! Sorry!

Leah

Reminder that Registration for the Keystone Conference opens THIS Sunday 1/15/23!

You will also make hotel reservations at the same time.

The correct URL is keystone-conference.org. I got confused a bit in my previous messages, but the org address is the right one.

First time attendees need to sign up for an account at the site. Previous attendees use their existing accounts.

Hope to see a lot of you ladies there!!

Leah

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

I do wish I can make it this time. It depends a bit on my work and if I can arrange for some things with my family.

Now if I manage to go there I do wonder a bit what to expect and what to take. Given that a drive is 8h+stops I will probably fly and with I have limited space so any kind of male clothes won’t make it :).

/kelly

Kelly Lee
        Duchess - Annual

Talked to friends and family and in short – everyone say go so my plans to go are now even more solid than before.
        While I live near Ottawa I plan to drive to Montreal, drop of my wife and then drive to the conference and with that have less of an issues with packing.
        It will be very interesting to meet more people and I’m getting excited over meeting not only CDH people but also all other people. I hope to get some new friends there.

/kelly

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Leah,

I plan to go in 2023 which will be my first time attending. Looking forward to meeting the CDH ladies.

I’m on their mailing list, and I too hope I can make it to Keystone this year. What a great opportunity to meet so many of you in person! I hope to make it happen – somehow!

Hi Leah it was a wonderful first trip to Keystone with wife in hand we both had a fantastic time there and all ready have plane tickets for this next trip in 2023 ..  It was wonderful meeting everyone there from CDH so looking forward to 2023 coming up only thing i missed was the group picture of CDH girls didnt know about it till it was over  hugs to all that were there and hope to see you again Leah ..

Stephanie Bass

skippy1965 Cynthia
        Ambassador

Stephanie,
        the “group pic” was a last minute thing last year and I could only contact those who had shared their email and/or text phone #s with me when arranging it that Saturday. Hopefully we can arrange a group pic at the time of the meetup on Friday this year
        Cyn.

I plan to go. Just waiting to register and to get a room. Look forward to meeting you all soon.

Susan.

I am registered.  Got my room and my flights. I will be there Tuesday to Sunday.  I am excited to go.  1st time ever and I can’t wait to go and finally meet you all.

Have a great Sunday

Susan

Great Susan had a little problem to start but finally got it so see you there ..

Stephanie

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

Looks like I maybe able to go after all!

Hi Leah thanks for posting this.
      Im hoping this will be my first keystone event.
      I wanted to go last year but my daughters wedding too financial priority.
      I think its great your having a meet up there for CDH girls

Brielle
      Lady

Hi Leah, thanks for setting this up. I may not make all the days this year, so if we could do our meetup on Friday or Saturday, that would work for me.

Brie

Everyone,

Okay the meetup is set for Friday March 24th at 1:30 PM, room to be announced.

Registration opens a week from Sunday, January 15th. You can both register for the Conference and get your hotel reservation at that time.

Don’t forget about the clothing exchange. Bring your old stuff to donate and feel free to pick out anything you want from the rest!

If you have more questions please feel free to PM me. I’ll be there starting on Wednesday March 22nd, through Sunday.

Leah

Thanks for arranging the meetup for Keystone 2023. As it closer I become more excited to meet everyone and attend all the events possible.

Erika Henderson
          Duchess - Annual

I am too!  I cannot wait to meet my sisters!

skippy1965 Cynthia
        Ambassador

Leah- thank you so much for again taking the lead on this. Hopefully we can get a larger room this year(we had about 35 folks last year from CDH and that was already crowding the room; hoping to see us have fifty or more attendees from here for this year. I will be arriving Tuesday night and departing Sunday. I believe they are leaving Friday night more open re dinner this year(not organizing large outings) so that will allow opportunities for small groups to have dinner out together on their own (as I did last year with about 5-6 friends). I’ll post in the group as well but for anyone who does not already have my email address or phone #, feel free to PM me and I will gladly share with anyone so we can be in contact.
        Cyn

FYI, we definitely have a larger room for our meeting this year!

See ya in eight weeks!

Leah

Being retired I can no longer afford to attend but i once attended in 2014 and it is by miles the best conference i have ever attended.

Anonymous
      Lady

I’m hoping to go…have to be in PA that week for work so likely will be there Weds, Thurs and Friday…

Conference registration is open!

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

I’m registered for Tues thru Sunday.

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

I’ll be there from Tuesday – Sunday. Can’t wait.

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

I’ll be there Tuesday – Sunday

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Registered hotel booked Saturday Mar 18, Sunday Mar 26

I can’t say that it’s cheap but I feel that the $$ I spend on this will be of better use than loose value in the bank due to inflation.

/kelly

Roberta Broussard
        Duchess - Annual

I think you will be very happy that you went. It was an incredible experience for me. Last year was my first conference.

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

Oh I wish I could go!  I have never been to anything like that. But my sweetie and I have a dance competition in Dallas that weekend.  Maybe next time.

I’m also registered at the Hilton for Tuesday through Sunday.

Hi Leah,  Thanks for helping me get my workshop registered.  I’ll be there Wed. to Sat. and I’m booked into the Hilton.  It will be fun to meet you and everyone else.    Marg

Anonymous
      Lady

Thanks..I registered today!

Okay, by now you all should have registered for the Conference and gotten your hotel rooms.

The full Schedule won’t be out until sometime next month, but we definitely have Friday 3/24 at 1:30 PM for our meetup. I can’t wait!

As a reminder, I’ll be there from around 2 PM on Wednesday 3/22, and will have a small tag with CDH in bright colors clipped to my purse, so be sure to stop me and say Hi!

I’m scheduled to give a presentation on Foundation Garments (“Booty and Bosom: It’s what’s underneath that counts!”) sometime during the conference.

A reminder to bring your unwanted clothing to donate to the Clothing exchange, and feel free to browse and pick out something for free! You can get free clothing even if you don’t donate.

Oh, and a heads up. There are a lot of one way streets in Downtown Harrisburg so be sure to check google maps before driving. The parking garage is behind the hotel and is reachable from N Court St, a left hand turn off Market Street just up from 2nd street and the hotel.

See you all there!

Leah

I saw the fee for the parking, but I didn’t see a way to include it in the hotel cost. Should I call them up and add it on, or just pay when I get there?

All,

My panel “Booty and Bosom: It’s what’s underneath that counts!” has been approved and I’ll be giving it Thursday at 3:30 PM, room to be announced.

The schedule is still being firmed up so keep checking the web site for updates.

I’ll try to get there by noon on Wednesday, because I want to go to Carriage House Boutique. Great clothes at great prices. Of course, there is also our Clothing Exchange which is great in itself!

I’m still agonizing over what to wear, what to bring!

Leah

Kelly Lee
        Duchess - Annual

My wardrobe is to big to take it all so I’m also wondering what to bring and given that this is about the only time I have a good chance to show off my outfits I’m wondering what to wear.
        I have started collecting things for the clothes exchange (lots of shoes that look great but are to small to wear for any length of time) and expect to grab some stuff from there also.

/kelly

Hi Leah,  Our workshop has been approved now too.  Maddie Moran from interACT and I will co-present on Friday at 10:30 AM with the title Intersex People, The “I” In The LGBTQIA Community.  It looks to be a great conference.  Marg

Elaine
      Duchess

Leah. I am late coming to the table but plan to be there. Sooo looking forward to it.

All,

Three weeks to go!! Getting really excited now!

Several of you are giving presentations so feel free to remind us when they are. Mine is Thursday at 3:30 PM on Foundation Garments.

Our Meetup is Friday at 1:30 PM and looks like we’ll have quite a turnout!

Remember that I’ll have a CDH badge clipped to my purse so be sure to stop me and say Hi!

See a bunch of you in Harrisburg!

Leah

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

aLL- i AM POSTING THIS HERE AND IN MY POLL AND IN THEGROUP- IT IS A LIST OF WHO i COULD TELL IS DEFINITELY GOING, WHOSE VERY LIKELY, AND WHO IS A POSSIBILTY ; IF YOU HAVE UPDATES TO YOUR STATUS OR i MISSE YOU ON THE LIST PLEASE LET ME KNOW BY REPLYING TO THIS POST IN ANY OR ALL OF THOSE THREE PLACES AND I WILL UPDATE THE LIST CANT WAIT TO SEE YALL THERE! LAST UPDATED MONDAY 032023 10PM EASTERN TIME
      definite attending WHICH hotel if known FIRSTTIMER ARRIVAL DATE IF KNOWN
      1 LEAH SANTINI ?HILTON WED AFTERNOON 2PM ISH
      2 KELLY LEE ?HILTON SATURDAY 18TH
      3 ERIKA BELL ?HILTON YES
      4 STEPHANIE BASS AND WIFE CROWNE TUESDAY
      5 STEPH FLOWERS AND WIFE CROWNE TUESDAY
      6 ROBYN DRAKE CROWNE WED
      7 ROBIN K CROWNE WED
      8 MELANIEELIZABETH CROWNE FRI
      9 LINDA BASS CROWNE TUESDAY
      10 KIMMIE CROWNE YES TUESDAY
      11 JULIA B CROWNE TUESDAY
      12 STEPHANIE FLOWERS AND WIFE CROWNE TUESDAY
      13 CHLOE SMITH AND WIFE CROWNE YES CHLOE THUR LATE OR EARLY FRIDAY/WIFE SAT AM
      14 BARBARA HELLER CROWNE TUESDAY
      15 VALERIE KENNEDY HILTON YES
      16 TERRI HILTON WED
      17 SUSAN TALBOT HILTON YES TUESDAY
      18 SAMANTHA G HILTON TUESDAY
      19 ROBIN ROXBURY HILTON TUESDAY
      20 MARIE CHANDLER HILTON YES
      21 MARIANNE (FROM SWEDEN!!!) HILTON YES WED EVENING
      22 MARG PRODUE HILTON WEDNESDAY
      23 KRIS BURTON HILTON YES EARLY THURS AFTERNOON
      24 KELLY RHOADS HILTON WED AFTERNOON
      25 JOJO HILTON THURSDAY 2PM
      26 JILL MARSHALL HILTON LATE THURS AFTERNOON
      27 JANICE HILTON
      28 FIONA BLACK HILTON YES TUESDAY
      29 ERIKA HENDERSON HILTON TUESDAY
      30 CYNTHIA STAPLEFORD (SKIPPY1965/CYNTHIA HILTON LATE TUESDAY AFTERNOON
      31 ALISON ANDERSON HILTON TUESDAY
      32 CAROLE CORBETT and wife TUES MARRIOTT/HILTON WED ON TUES CAROLE/FRI WIFE
      33 VANESSA FRIENDS
      34 ROXXY TUESDAY
      35 ROBERTA BROUSSARD TUESDAY
      36 PATTY WILLIAMS YES
      37 LEONARA (UNFORTUNATELY HAD FAMILY ISSUES AND HAD TO CANCEL)
      38 ELAINE
      39 DIANE CROW
      40 CODILLE-visiting Friday afternoon for the meetup
      41 BRIELLE
      42 BRANDY BEA WED??
      43 BARBARA HELLER
      44 APRIL FLOWERS
      45 ALEX KLINE YES
      46 SARA JONES AND WIFE
      47 ABIGAIL KINGSTON(ABBY) SATURDAY GALA ONLY
      48 ANDREA SATIN LATE THURSDAY
      AMY MYERS
      ANDREA SATIN
      SHERRI REMINGTON-sadly has conflict
      DANA DARING
      DANICA DAROY
      MELISSA LA QUINTA
      CRYSTAL JOHNSON
      MELODY SCOTT

HUGS,
      CYN

skippy1965 Cynthia
        Ambassador

A FEW I MISSED BECAUSE THEY WEREN’T LISTED AS ATTENDING IN THE COMMENTS FOR THE POLL OR FORUM TOPIC FROM LEAH OR THE GROUP HERE BUT POPPED INTO MY HEAD AFTER I POSTED THE LIST

ROBIN ROXBURY HILTON TUESDAY
        ROXXY TUESDAY
        SAMANTHA G HILTON TUESDAY
        TERRI HILTON WED

THAT MAKES THE TOTAL ON THIS LIST AS 35 DEFINITE REGISTERED, 2 LIKELY AND 6 POSSIBLES(PLUS CODILLE COOMING UP FOR THE MEET AND GREET FRIDAY.

IF I DIDN’T LIST YOU (BECAUSE I CANT’T REMEMBER THOSE I KNOW ARE COMING FROM CHAT BUT DIDN’T SEE THEM IN THE THREE PLACES I MENTIONED), IT’S NOT THAT I’M LEAVING YOU OUT JUST THAT I’M OLD AND MY MEMORY OS HORRIBLE LOL

CYN

skippy1965 Cynthia
          Ambassador

ADDITIONAL FOLKS
          ROBIN KLIMENT CROWNE WED
          VANESSA FRIENDS
          KELLY RHOADS HILTON WED AFTERNOON

SHERRY RIMINGTON HAD CONFLICT COME UP AND SADLY WON’T BE THERE
          CAROLE CORBETTS WIFE APPARENTLY WILL BE ATTENDING WITH HER
          KRIS BUTON WILL BE AT HILTON ARRIVING EARLY THURSDAY AFTERNOON

IF YOU HAVEN’T ALREADY FEEL FREE TO pm ME WITH CONTACT 3 FOR TEXT OR EMAIL SO CAN TOUCH BSASE SEPARATELY THAN JUST THE 130PM MEETUP FRIDAY -BUT PLEASE DO COME THEN SO WE CAN TRY TO GET PIC WITH AS MANY AS CAN AND ARE ABLE AND WILLING TO DO GROUP PIC

I WILL ADD A P[OST AS I GET UPDATED INFO EVERY DAY OR TOO AND I’LL UPDATE THENTIRE LIST WEEKLY ON MONDAYS UP TO AND INCLUDING THE ACTUAL WEEK OF KEYSTONE-AGAIN PLEASE REPLY HERE OR ON MY POLL TOPIC OR IN THEGROUP IF YOU BELONG AND EITHER HAVE MORE INFO AS TO ARRIVAL TIME OR WHERE YOU ARE STAYING OR ANYONE YOU KNOW I’VE MISSED.

CAN’T WAIT TO SEE EVERYONE,
          CYN

Sherri Remington
        Duchess - Annual

Cyn, I’m sorry to say but we’re starting 2 large projects and that makes for me making Keystone almost impossible. The only way I see now is if all the stars align and then it would be a spur of the moment if I was to make it.

Be sure and think of me and all the others that want to attend but just can’t.

With a tear in my eye

Sherri

skippy1965 Cynthia
          Ambassador

Aww I’m so sorry 😢! I at least will be sure to have your share of drinks to honor you!
          Cyn

So sorry Sherri was looking forward to meeting another Montana girl there hopes to see you at another time and im with Cynthia i will have a few extra drinks for you ..

Stephanie Bass

Heller
        Lady

Hi  CYN … just got back from Florida! Confirming I’ll be there early Tuesday leaving late afternoon Sunday staying at the Crowne …. Looking forward to meeting all … party on…..hugs and kisses Barbara

skippy1965 Cynthia
          Ambassador

Added you the list;I’ll be posting updated lists every Monday til the event

Just a little update for your list Cyn  I’ll be staying at the Hilton, and will be arriving Thursday in the early afternoon, with hopes of participating in Thursday evening activities, including one of the dinners. Thank you, and thanks for putting this together – I am quite psyched!

Kris

I’m in Tuesday likely at a Marriott nearby and then Weds thru Sunday at Hilton.  Wife should be coming in Fri-Sunday likely

skippy1965 Cynthia
        Ambassador

Thanks Carole-my list is updated and I am reposting every Monday-can’t wait!!
        Cyn

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

LATEST LIST UPDATED IN MY POST BELOW(AS OF 10PM EASTERN 032023) AND ALSO ON MY POLL FOR KEYSTONE IN POLLS FORUM. FEW ADDITIONS;FEW SUBTRACTIONS BUT SHOULD BEGOOD SHOWING-NI’LL POST ITH MY ROOM NUMBER ONCE I ARRIVE TUES 4-5 PM ISH

Ladies,

Keystone is Next Week!!

I’m mostly packed and have looked over the schedule and picked out the likely panels I want to attend.

I’m going to try to arrive around Noon and get my conference packet. I then have a bra fitting appointment at a local store, then will head over to the Carriage House boutique for some shopping, returning to the Hilton to finally check in (unless by some odd quirk of fate I can check in early).

Looking forward to our meet up at 1:30 PM on Friday 3/24.

Oh, BTW, don’t forget to bring old clothing for the Clothing Exchange.

I’m bringing two sets of Transform Breast Forms I’m looking to sell inexpensively, size 6 and size 8, if anyone is interested.

See all of you wonderful women there!!

Leah

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Wednesday
      1045-prob gonna hit the registration desk in a bit, wander through the clothing exchange and a
      couple of the girls are doing the nail salon. Will be doing a grocery run early afternoon and then thinking about going to Club Med Billiards to shoot some pool later today. Swimming pool may be tomorrow. Many of you have my contact info. If not you can shoot me a PM to get it or post something here ; for to meet a half dozen or so of
      Our folks at the bar last night-looking to see more today tonight and going forward this week. You can text-email or PM me or leave a message on the hotel room phone. I check all but the latter several times a day and if you ID yourself and leave a text or voicemail or email I WILL answer. Let’s have some fun this week!!!
      Cyn

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

2pm Thursday Me and Robin Roxbury are gonna Uber over to Club Med Billiards to shoot some pool right after the social time at the Hilton bar (which is 430-530); neither of us signed up for any of the dinner outings. If anyone wants to go with us to shoot or to watch and you didn’t sign up for the dinners, feel free to join us. We will be back to do the trivia contest at 9 at the Hilton bar and then likely our room (428 at the Hilton) after the bar closes at midnight -love to have folks visit for a bit!

Cyn

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Going down to the pool at 1pm today; rocking my bikini; Robin Roxbury and kimmie will be there though I don’t know if I’ll be the only one in the water but I’m gonna give it a shot; come back if you wanna!
      Cyn

Everyone:

WOW! All I can say is WOW! What a fantastic Conference!!

We had about 40 women show up for our Meetup, and it was so great to put faces to names and get acquainted.

What was even more amazing was how many SO’s there were and how supportive they were! I met at least a half dozen of them and I know there were others I didn’t get to meet!

The Conference organizers were very impressed with our turnout and said they would factor us in their planning for next year to give us more focus and support, so that’s a big plus!

We even attracted a few newbies so CDH outreach is working!!

My thanks to Skippy and all the other Ambassadors and leaders of this group for their support and participation.

Still riding high, but now I gotta go be Drab me and come back down to earth! (Sigh)

Leah

Erika Henderson
        Duchess - Annual

It was such as wonderful experience! I am so glad I went and got to meet so many of my sisters here at CDH! I already can’t wait for next year!

Erika

skippy1965 Cynthia
        Ambassador

Thanks to Leah for organizing the meet and greet again. We had no “official tally” but based on my initial list plu who I saw that wasn’t on it, my best guess was 60ish total including SOs! Up from 35 last year but next year we are gonna break 100!! There’s an event in Detroit called TG Invasion; well next year we are gonna have a CDH invasion at Keystone. Many thanks to all who presented workshops, hosted parties, herded us cats. And special thanks to all of you whom I met and hung out with-too numerous to name and I wouldn’t want to leave anyone out! I’ll be writing either an article or forum topic in more detail as I usually do after events, but I want to wait to let it all percolate so it will be a bit. A special thanks to Vanessa for making Crossdresser Heaven our home and to Codille who along with Vanessa made the site what it is-a worldwide community where we can feel safe and know we are not alone. When I joined back in August, 2015, I was the 1118th member and as of today am the 18th longest continuously active member out of our current 40,000 or so; the fact that we had almost half that number of people HERE… IN PERSON this week …. It is humbling and an honor and privilege to serve on staff. Thanks for making this week one of the most amazing experiences in my life!
        Cyn

Fiona Black
        Baroness - Annual

Just got back from Keystone, my first, and am still on cloud 9. A great experience, I had a blast. Nice meeting you Cyn @skippy1965 and Leah @altrealtraveller & thank you for all your work in organizing things. Nice to meet so many CDH’ers in person after knowing so many just virtually for a few years, like Marianne @marianne65  from Sweden. Had nice conversation and a lot of laughs with Marie @mariec , Janice @jan2  and Roberta @robertaf , Barbara @chefbarbara and many others, all of who are a bunch of very nice ladies. Can’t wait for next year!

Fiona

skippy1965 Cynthia
          Ambassador

Aww thanks Fiona; I didn’t do much except be there and try to see and meet everyone; it is all of YOU MEMBERS that made it special and that make this site special too. Speaking for myself,
          It is my honor , privilege, and blessing to serve as an ambassador. When I joined I was member 118(and am #18 I’m currently active members) and to see HALF that number show up I’m person (we had about 60 folks by my best estimate though people were coming and going so hard to get exact) was as Codille said amazing and humbling. I’ve said it elsewhere but thank you Vanessa and Codille for building this site to be the best support site for the CD/TG community! Y’all rock!!!
          Cyn

MelanieElizabeth
      Ambassador

Thank you so much Leah for organizing this event! It was beyond awesome to see all the new faces and friends from last year! I can’t express my gratitude in words how much I appreciate Leah and everyone else responsible for making this happen.

Viewing 37 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?