Tagged: Keystone Conference
- December 12, 2022 at 5:36 am #700777Leah SantiniParticipantRegistered On: January 5, 2018Topics: 42Replies: 183Has thanked: 205 timesBeen thanked: 988 times
The next Keystone Conference is March 22-26 2023 at the Harrisburg Hilton in Harrisburg, PA. I’m arranging another meetup like the last one for us to meet and greet.
Registration for the Conference starts on January 15th, and Hotel reservations open at that time as well. Be sure to get a login at keystone-conference.org in order to register and get a room.
Note that this is a different hotel than last time, and that they charge daily for parking. There are other hotels nearby should you opt to do that.
Message me for more info!
Total of 26 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- March 26, 2023 at 9:53 am #727598MelanieElizabethAmbassadorRegistered On: January 9, 2021Topics: 26Replies: 331Has thanked: 998 timesBeen thanked: 2027 times
Thank you so much Leah for organizing this event! It was beyond awesome to see all the new faces and friends from last year! I can’t express my gratitude in words how much I appreciate Leah and everyone else responsible for making this happen.
- March 26, 2023 at 5:59 am #727564Leah SantiniLadyRegistered On: January 5, 2018Topics: 42Replies: 183Has thanked: 205 timesBeen thanked: 988 times
WOW! All I can say is WOW! What a fantastic Conference!!
We had about 40 women show up for our Meetup, and it was so great to put faces to names and get acquainted.
What was even more amazing was how many SO’s there were and how supportive they were! I met at least a half dozen of them and I know there were others I didn’t get to meet!
The Conference organizers were very impressed with our turnout and said they would factor us in their planning for next year to give us more focus and support, so that’s a big plus!
We even attracted a few newbies so CDH outreach is working!!
My thanks to Skippy and all the other Ambassadors and leaders of this group for their support and participation.
Still riding high, but now I gotta go be Drab me and come back down to earth! (Sigh)
- March 26, 2023 at 2:36 pm #727646Fiona BlackBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 23, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 858Has thanked: 694 timesBeen thanked: 3777 times
Just got back from Keystone, my first, and am still on cloud 9. A great experience, I had a blast. Nice meeting you Cyn @skippy1965 and Leah @altrealtraveller & thank you for all your work in organizing things. Nice to meet so many CDH’ers in person after knowing so many just virtually for a few years, like Marianne @marianne65 from Sweden. Had nice conversation and a lot of laughs with Marie @mariec , Janice @jan2 and Roberta @robertaf , Barbara @chefbarbara and many others, all of who are a bunch of very nice ladies. Can’t wait for next year!
- March 26, 2023 at 3:15 pm #727650skippy1965 CynthiaAmbassadorRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 126Replies: 1420Has thanked: 835 timesBeen thanked: 2332 times
Aww thanks Fiona; I didn’t do much except be there and try to see and meet everyone; it is all of YOU MEMBERS that made it special and that make this site special too. Speaking for myself,
It is my honor , privilege, and blessing to serve as an ambassador. When I joined I was member 118(and am #18 I’m currently active members) and to see HALF that number show up I’m person (we had about 60 folks by my best estimate though people were coming and going so hard to get exact) was as Codille said amazing and humbling. I’ve said it elsewhere but thank you Vanessa and Codille for building this site to be the best support site for the CD/TG community! Y’all rock!!!
- March 26, 2023 at 6:51 am #727576AmbassadorRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 126Replies: 1420Has thanked: 835 timesBeen thanked: 2332 times
Thanks to Leah for organizing the meet and greet again. We had no “official tally” but based on my initial list plu who I saw that wasn’t on it, my best guess was 60ish total including SOs! Up from 35 last year but next year we are gonna break 100!! There’s an event in Detroit called TG Invasion; well next year we are gonna have a CDH invasion at Keystone. Many thanks to all who presented workshops, hosted parties, herded us cats. And special thanks to all of you whom I met and hung out with-too numerous to name and I wouldn’t want to leave anyone out! I’ll be writing either an article or forum topic in more detail as I usually do after events, but I want to wait to let it all percolate so it will be a bit. A special thanks to Vanessa for making Crossdresser Heaven our home and to Codille who along with Vanessa made the site what it is-a worldwide community where we can feel safe and know we are not alone. When I joined back in August, 2015, I was the 1118th member and as of today am the 18th longest continuously active member out of our current 40,000 or so; the fact that we had almost half that number of people HERE… IN PERSON this week …. It is humbling and an honor and privilege to serve on staff. Thanks for making this week one of the most amazing experiences in my life!
- This reply was modified 8 months ago by skippy1965 Cynthia.
- March 26, 2023 at 6:01 am #727566Erika HendersonDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: November 26, 2022Topics: 5Replies: 205Has thanked: 1243 timesBeen thanked: 819 times
- March 25, 2023 at 8:58 am #727382AmbassadorRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 126Replies: 1420Has thanked: 835 timesBeen thanked: 2332 times
Going down to the pool at 1pm today; rocking my bikini; Robin Roxbury and kimmie will be there though I don’t know if I’ll be the only one in the water but I’m gonna give it a shot; come back if you wanna!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- March 23, 2023 at 11:13 am #727002AmbassadorRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 126Replies: 1420Has thanked: 835 timesBeen thanked: 2332 times
2pm Thursday Me and Robin Roxbury are gonna Uber over to Club Med Billiards to shoot some pool right after the social time at the Hilton bar (which is 430-530); neither of us signed up for any of the dinner outings. If anyone wants to go with us to shoot or to watch and you didn’t sign up for the dinners, feel free to join us. We will be back to do the trivia contest at 9 at the Hilton bar and then likely our room (428 at the Hilton) after the bar closes at midnight -love to have folks visit for a bit!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- March 22, 2023 at 7:53 am #726783AmbassadorRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 126Replies: 1420Has thanked: 835 timesBeen thanked: 2332 times
1045-prob gonna hit the registration desk in a bit, wander through the clothing exchange and a
couple of the girls are doing the nail salon. Will be doing a grocery run early afternoon and then thinking about going to Club Med Billiards to shoot some pool later today. Swimming pool may be tomorrow. Many of you have my contact info. If not you can shoot me a PM to get it or post something here ; for to meet a half dozen or so of
Our folks at the bar last night-looking to see more today tonight and going forward this week. You can text-email or PM me or leave a message on the hotel room phone. I check all but the latter several times a day and if you ID yourself and leave a text or voicemail or email I WILL answer. Let’s have some fun this week!!!
2 users thanked author for this post.
- March 17, 2023 at 12:38 pm #725623Leah SantiniLadyRegistered On: January 5, 2018Topics: 42Replies: 183Has thanked: 205 timesBeen thanked: 988 times
Keystone is Next Week!!
I’m mostly packed and have looked over the schedule and picked out the likely panels I want to attend.
I’m going to try to arrive around Noon and get my conference packet. I then have a bra fitting appointment at a local store, then will head over to the Carriage House boutique for some shopping, returning to the Hilton to finally check in (unless by some odd quirk of fate I can check in early).
Looking forward to our meet up at 1:30 PM on Friday 3/24.
Oh, BTW, don’t forget to bring old clothing for the Clothing Exchange.
I’m bringing two sets of Transform Breast Forms I’m looking to sell inexpensively, size 6 and size 8, if anyone is interested.
See all of you wonderful women there!!
- March 5, 2023 at 11:48 am #722759AmbassadorRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 126Replies: 1420Has thanked: 835 timesBeen thanked: 2332 times
LATEST LIST UPDATED IN MY POST BELOW(AS OF 10PM EASTERN 032023) AND ALSO ON MY POLL FOR KEYSTONE IN POLLS FORUM. FEW ADDITIONS;FEW SUBTRACTIONS BUT SHOULD BEGOOD SHOWING-NI’LL POST ITH MY ROOM NUMBER ONCE I ARRIVE TUES 4-5 PM ISH
- February 27, 2023 at 5:00 pm #721444Carole CorbettDuchessRegistered On: September 5, 2016Topics: 10Replies: 230Has thanked: 396 timesBeen thanked: 1155 times
- February 27, 2023 at 5:58 pm #721453
- February 27, 2023 at 10:15 am #721366Kris BurtonLadyRegistered On: August 6, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 194Has thanked: 1098 timesBeen thanked: 1240 times
Just a little update for your list Cyn I’ll be staying at the Hilton, and will be arriving Thursday in the early afternoon, with hopes of participating in Thursday evening activities, including one of the dinners. Thank you, and thanks for putting this together – I am quite psyched!
- February 27, 2023 at 8:01 am #721333AmbassadorRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 126Replies: 1420Has thanked: 835 timesBeen thanked: 2332 times
aLL- i AM POSTING THIS HERE AND IN MY POLL AND IN THEGROUP- IT IS A LIST OF WHO i COULD TELL IS DEFINITELY GOING, WHOSE VERY LIKELY, AND WHO IS A POSSIBILTY ; IF YOU HAVE UPDATES TO YOUR STATUS OR i MISSE YOU ON THE LIST PLEASE LET ME KNOW BY REPLYING TO THIS POST IN ANY OR ALL OF THOSE THREE PLACES AND I WILL UPDATE THE LIST CANT WAIT TO SEE YALL THERE! LAST UPDATED MONDAY 032023 10PM EASTERN TIME
definite attending WHICH hotel if known FIRSTTIMER ARRIVAL DATE IF KNOWN
1 LEAH SANTINI ?HILTON WED AFTERNOON 2PM ISH
2 KELLY LEE ?HILTON SATURDAY 18TH
3 ERIKA BELL ?HILTON YES
4 STEPHANIE BASS AND WIFE CROWNE TUESDAY
5 STEPH FLOWERS AND WIFE CROWNE TUESDAY
6 ROBYN DRAKE CROWNE WED
7 ROBIN K CROWNE WED
8 MELANIEELIZABETH CROWNE FRI
9 LINDA BASS CROWNE TUESDAY
10 KIMMIE CROWNE YES TUESDAY
11 JULIA B CROWNE TUESDAY
12 STEPHANIE FLOWERS AND WIFE CROWNE TUESDAY
13 CHLOE SMITH AND WIFE CROWNE YES CHLOE THUR LATE OR EARLY FRIDAY/WIFE SAT AM
14 BARBARA HELLER CROWNE TUESDAY
15 VALERIE KENNEDY HILTON YES
16 TERRI HILTON WED
17 SUSAN TALBOT HILTON YES TUESDAY
18 SAMANTHA G HILTON TUESDAY
19 ROBIN ROXBURY HILTON TUESDAY
20 MARIE CHANDLER HILTON YES
21 MARIANNE (FROM SWEDEN!!!) HILTON YES WED EVENING
22 MARG PRODUE HILTON WEDNESDAY
23 KRIS BURTON HILTON YES EARLY THURS AFTERNOON
24 KELLY RHOADS HILTON WED AFTERNOON
25 JOJO HILTON THURSDAY 2PM
26 JILL MARSHALL HILTON LATE THURS AFTERNOON
27 JANICE HILTON
28 FIONA BLACK HILTON YES TUESDAY
29 ERIKA HENDERSON HILTON TUESDAY
30 CYNTHIA STAPLEFORD (SKIPPY1965/CYNTHIA HILTON LATE TUESDAY AFTERNOON
31 ALISON ANDERSON HILTON TUESDAY
32 CAROLE CORBETT and wife TUES MARRIOTT/HILTON WED ON TUES CAROLE/FRI WIFE
33 VANESSA FRIENDS
34 ROXXY TUESDAY
35 ROBERTA BROUSSARD TUESDAY
36 PATTY WILLIAMS YES
37 LEONARA (UNFORTUNATELY HAD FAMILY ISSUES AND HAD TO CANCEL)
39 DIANE CROW
40 CODILLE-visiting Friday afternoon for the meetup
42 BRANDY BEA WED??
43 BARBARA HELLER
44 APRIL FLOWERS
45 ALEX KLINE YES
46 SARA JONES AND WIFE
47 ABIGAIL KINGSTON(ABBY) SATURDAY GALA ONLY
48 ANDREA SATIN LATE THURSDAY
SHERRI REMINGTON-sadly has conflict
MELISSA LA QUINTA
- February 27, 2023 at 7:50 pm #721467Barbara HellerLadyRegistered On: February 27, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 81 timesBeen thanked: 7 times
- February 27, 2023 at 9:09 pm #721478
- February 27, 2023 at 9:28 am #721358Sherri RemingtonDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: August 8, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 336Has thanked: 294 timesBeen thanked: 1333 times
Cyn, I’m sorry to say but we’re starting 2 large projects and that makes for me making Keystone almost impossible. The only way I see now is if all the stars align and then it would be a spur of the moment if I was to make it.
Be sure and think of me and all the others that want to attend but just can’t.
With a tear in my eye
- February 27, 2023 at 6:23 pm #721454Stephanie BassHostessRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 30Replies: 4991Has thanked: 73641 timesBeen thanked: 17469 times
So sorry Sherri was looking forward to meeting another Montana girl there hopes to see you at another time and im with Cynthia i will have a few extra drinks for you ..
- February 27, 2023 at 7:35 pm #721462
- February 27, 2023 at 10:01 am #721363AmbassadorRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 126Replies: 1420Has thanked: 835 timesBeen thanked: 2332 times
Aww I’m so sorry 😢! I at least will be sure to have your share of drinks to honor you!
- February 27, 2023 at 10:10 am #721365
- February 27, 2023 at 8:33 am #721347AmbassadorRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 126Replies: 1420Has thanked: 835 timesBeen thanked: 2332 times
A FEW I MISSED BECAUSE THEY WEREN’T LISTED AS ATTENDING IN THE COMMENTS FOR THE POLL OR FORUM TOPIC FROM LEAH OR THE GROUP HERE BUT POPPED INTO MY HEAD AFTER I POSTED THE LIST
ROBIN ROXBURY HILTON TUESDAY
SAMANTHA G HILTON TUESDAY
TERRI HILTON WED
THAT MAKES THE TOTAL ON THIS LIST AS 35 DEFINITE REGISTERED, 2 LIKELY AND 6 POSSIBLES(PLUS CODILLE COOMING UP FOR THE MEET AND GREET FRIDAY.
IF I DIDN’T LIST YOU (BECAUSE I CANT’T REMEMBER THOSE I KNOW ARE COMING FROM CHAT BUT DIDN’T SEE THEM IN THE THREE PLACES I MENTIONED), IT’S NOT THAT I’M LEAVING YOU OUT JUST THAT I’M OLD AND MY MEMORY OS HORRIBLE LOL
- February 27, 2023 at 4:38 pm #721434AmbassadorRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 126Replies: 1420Has thanked: 835 timesBeen thanked: 2332 times
ROBIN KLIMENT CROWNE WED
KELLY RHOADS HILTON WED AFTERNOON
SHERRY RIMINGTON HAD CONFLICT COME UP AND SADLY WON’T BE THERE
CAROLE CORBETTS WIFE APPARENTLY WILL BE ATTENDING WITH HER
KRIS BUTON WILL BE AT HILTON ARRIVING EARLY THURSDAY AFTERNOON
IF YOU HAVEN’T ALREADY FEEL FREE TO pm ME WITH CONTACT 3 FOR TEXT OR EMAIL SO CAN TOUCH BSASE SEPARATELY THAN JUST THE 130PM MEETUP FRIDAY -BUT PLEASE DO COME THEN SO WE CAN TRY TO GET PIC WITH AS MANY AS CAN AND ARE ABLE AND WILLING TO DO GROUP PIC
I WILL ADD A P[OST AS I GET UPDATED INFO EVERY DAY OR TOO AND I’LL UPDATE THENTIRE LIST WEEKLY ON MONDAYS UP TO AND INCLUDING THE ACTUAL WEEK OF KEYSTONE-AGAIN PLEASE REPLY HERE OR ON MY POLL TOPIC OR IN THEGROUP IF YOU BELONG AND EITHER HAVE MORE INFO AS TO ARRIVAL TIME OR WHERE YOU ARE STAYING OR ANYONE YOU KNOW I’VE MISSED.
CAN’T WAIT TO SEE EVERYONE,
- February 27, 2023 at 6:04 am #721312Leah SantiniLadyRegistered On: January 5, 2018Topics: 42Replies: 183Has thanked: 205 timesBeen thanked: 988 times
Three weeks to go!! Getting really excited now!
Several of you are giving presentations so feel free to remind us when they are. Mine is Thursday at 3:30 PM on Foundation Garments.
Our Meetup is Friday at 1:30 PM and looks like we’ll have quite a turnout!
Remember that I’ll have a CDH badge clipped to my purse so be sure to stop me and say Hi!
See a bunch of you in Harrisburg!
- February 21, 2023 at 4:40 pm #719886ElaineDuchessRegistered On: September 2, 2015Topics: 38Replies: 209Has thanked: 194 timesBeen thanked: 1060 times
- February 11, 2023 at 7:00 am #717404Marg ProdueLadyRegistered On: March 16, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 583Has thanked: 3065 timesBeen thanked: 2327 times
Hi Leah, Our workshop has been approved now too. Maddie Moran from interACT and I will co-present on Friday at 10:30 AM with the title Intersex People, The “I” In The LGBTQIA Community. It looks to be a great conference. Marg
- February 10, 2023 at 7:33 am #717196LadyRegistered On: January 5, 2018Topics: 42Replies: 183Has thanked: 205 timesBeen thanked: 988 times
My panel “Booty and Bosom: It’s what’s underneath that counts!” has been approved and I’ll be giving it Thursday at 3:30 PM, room to be announced.
The schedule is still being firmed up so keep checking the web site for updates.
I’ll try to get there by noon on Wednesday, because I want to go to Carriage House Boutique. Great clothes at great prices. Of course, there is also our Clothing Exchange which is great in itself!
I’m still agonizing over what to wear, what to bring!
- February 10, 2023 at 8:57 am #717227Kelly LeeDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: February 26, 2018Topics: 48Replies: 547Has thanked: 706 timesBeen thanked: 2479 times
My wardrobe is to big to take it all so I’m also wondering what to bring and given that this is about the only time I have a good chance to show off my outfits I’m wondering what to wear.
I have started collecting things for the clothes exchange (lots of shoes that look great but are to small to wear for any length of time) and expect to grab some stuff from there also.
- January 20, 2023 at 5:37 am #710837LadyRegistered On: January 5, 2018Topics: 42Replies: 183Has thanked: 205 timesBeen thanked: 988 times
Okay, by now you all should have registered for the Conference and gotten your hotel rooms.
The full Schedule won’t be out until sometime next month, but we definitely have Friday 3/24 at 1:30 PM for our meetup. I can’t wait!
As a reminder, I’ll be there from around 2 PM on Wednesday 3/22, and will have a small tag with CDH in bright colors clipped to my purse, so be sure to stop me and say Hi!
I’m scheduled to give a presentation on Foundation Garments (“Booty and Bosom: It’s what’s underneath that counts!”) sometime during the conference.
A reminder to bring your unwanted clothing to donate to the Clothing exchange, and feel free to browse and pick out something for free! You can get free clothing even if you don’t donate.
Oh, and a heads up. There are a lot of one way streets in Downtown Harrisburg so be sure to check google maps before driving. The parking garage is behind the hotel and is reachable from N Court St, a left hand turn off Market Street just up from 2nd street and the hotel.
See you all there!
- January 19, 2023 at 2:06 pm #710693
- January 18, 2023 at 7:46 am #710347Marg ProdueLadyRegistered On: March 16, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 583Has thanked: 3065 timesBeen thanked: 2327 times
Hi Leah, Thanks for helping me get my workshop registered. I’ll be there Wed. to Sat. and I’m booked into the Hilton. It will be fun to meet you and everyone else. Marg
- January 17, 2023 at 7:59 pm #710234Alison AndersonDuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 18Replies: 1247Has thanked: 981 timesBeen thanked: 5270 times
- January 15, 2023 at 10:27 pm #709756Lola CapriceBaronessRegistered On: May 26, 2021Topics: 13Replies: 452Has thanked: 2765 timesBeen thanked: 2138 times
- January 15, 2023 at 9:46 pm #709750Duchess - AnnualRegistered On: February 26, 2018Topics: 48Replies: 547Has thanked: 706 timesBeen thanked: 2479 times
Registered hotel booked Saturday Mar 18, Sunday Mar 26
I can’t say that it’s cheap but I feel that the $$ I spend on this will be of better use than loose value in the bank due to inflation.
- January 15, 2023 at 7:51 pm #709736
- January 15, 2023 at 1:59 pm #709656Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 23, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 858Has thanked: 694 timesBeen thanked: 3777 times
- January 15, 2023 at 8:41 am #709583
- January 15, 2023 at 8:14 am #709571
- January 6, 2023 at 7:29 am #707225
- January 5, 2023 at 8:27 pm #707145Giselle ReevesLadyRegistered On: July 10, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 92Has thanked: 391 timesBeen thanked: 445 times
- January 5, 2023 at 5:53 am #706911LadyRegistered On: January 5, 2018Topics: 42Replies: 183Has thanked: 205 timesBeen thanked: 988 times
Okay the meetup is set for Friday March 24th at 1:30 PM, room to be announced.
Registration opens a week from Sunday, January 15th. You can both register for the Conference and get your hotel reservation at that time.
Don’t forget about the clothing exchange. Bring your old stuff to donate and feel free to pick out anything you want from the rest!
If you have more questions please feel free to PM me. I’ll be there starting on Wednesday March 22nd, through Sunday.
- January 13, 2023 at 10:34 am #709090AmbassadorRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 126Replies: 1420Has thanked: 835 timesBeen thanked: 2332 times
Leah- thank you so much for again taking the lead on this. Hopefully we can get a larger room this year(we had about 35 folks last year from CDH and that was already crowding the room; hoping to see us have fifty or more attendees from here for this year. I will be arriving Tuesday night and departing Sunday. I believe they are leaving Friday night more open re dinner this year(not organizing large outings) so that will allow opportunities for small groups to have dinner out together on their own (as I did last year with about 5-6 friends). I’ll post in the group as well but for anyone who does not already have my email address or phone #, feel free to PM me and I will gladly share with anyone so we can be in contact.
- January 23, 2023 at 6:06 am #711580
- January 5, 2023 at 6:59 am #706940April FlowersBaronessRegistered On: September 7, 2021Topics: 9Replies: 96Has thanked: 397 timesBeen thanked: 518 times
- January 5, 2023 at 5:10 pm #707109
- January 3, 2023 at 7:09 am #706266BrielleLadyRegistered On: August 14, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 496Has thanked: 2496 timesBeen thanked: 2136 times
- January 2, 2023 at 4:19 pm #706083patty williamsHostessRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 90Replies: 1593Has thanked: 2897 timesBeen thanked: 6236 times
Hi Leah thanks for posting this.
Im hoping this will be my first keystone event.
I wanted to go last year but my daughters wedding too financial priority.
I think its great your having a meet up there for CDH girls
- January 2, 2023 at 2:49 pm #706055
- December 12, 2022 at 8:01 pm #700934Susan TalbotLadyRegistered On: June 28, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 335Has thanked: 5732 timesBeen thanked: 1406 times
- January 15, 2023 at 7:28 am #709558Susan TalbotLadyRegistered On: June 28, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 335Has thanked: 5732 timesBeen thanked: 1406 times
- December 12, 2022 at 6:19 pm #700914HostessRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 30Replies: 4991Has thanked: 73641 timesBeen thanked: 17469 times
Hi Leah it was a wonderful first trip to Keystone with wife in hand we both had a fantastic time there and all ready have plane tickets for this next trip in 2023 .. It was wonderful meeting everyone there from CDH so looking forward to 2023 coming up only thing i missed was the group picture of CDH girls didnt know about it till it was over hugs to all that were there and hope to see you again Leah ..
- January 13, 2023 at 10:27 am #709086AmbassadorRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 126Replies: 1420Has thanked: 835 timesBeen thanked: 2332 times
the “group pic” was a last minute thing last year and I could only contact those who had shared their email and/or text phone #s with me when arranging it that Saturday. Hopefully we can arrange a group pic at the time of the meetup on Friday this year
- January 13, 2023 at 6:09 pm #709202
- December 12, 2022 at 1:51 pm #700866Kris BurtonLadyRegistered On: August 6, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 194Has thanked: 1098 timesBeen thanked: 1240 times
I’m on their mailing list, and I too hope I can make it to Keystone this year. What a great opportunity to meet so many of you in person! I hope to make it happen – somehow!
- December 12, 2022 at 1:28 pm #700863Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 23, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 858Has thanked: 694 timesBeen thanked: 3777 times
- December 12, 2022 at 12:51 pm #700858Duchess - AnnualRegistered On: February 26, 2018Topics: 48Replies: 547Has thanked: 706 timesBeen thanked: 2479 times
I do wish I can make it this time. It depends a bit on my work and if I can arrange for some things with my family.
Now if I manage to go there I do wonder a bit what to expect and what to take. Given that a drive is 8h+stops I will probably fly and with I have limited space so any kind of male clothes won’t make it :).
- January 2, 2023 at 7:48 pm #706131Duchess - AnnualRegistered On: February 26, 2018Topics: 48Replies: 547Has thanked: 706 timesBeen thanked: 2479 times
Talked to friends and family and in short – everyone say go so my plans to go are now even more solid than before.
While I live near Ottawa I plan to drive to Montreal, drop of my wife and then drive to the conference and with that have less of an issues with packing.
It will be very interesting to meet more people and I’m getting excited over meeting not only CDH people but also all other people. I hope to get some new friends there.
- December 12, 2022 at 6:21 am #700784LadyRegistered On: January 5, 2018Topics: 42Replies: 183Has thanked: 205 timesBeen thanked: 988 times
- January 12, 2023 at 6:27 am #708733LadyRegistered On: January 5, 2018Topics: 42Replies: 183Has thanked: 205 timesBeen thanked: 988 times
Reminder that Registration for the Keystone Conference opens THIS Sunday 1/15/23!
You will also make hotel reservations at the same time.
The correct URL is keystone-conference.org. I got confused a bit in my previous messages, but the org address is the right one.
First time attendees need to sign up for an account at the site. Previous attendees use their existing accounts.
Hope to see a lot of you ladies there!!
- December 12, 2022 at 5:49 am #700778Robyn DrakeManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: March 19, 2019Topics: 67Replies: 820Has thanked: 1718 timesBeen thanked: 2722 times
- December 12, 2022 at 11:47 am #700837LadyRegistered On: January 5, 2018Topics: 42Replies: 183Has thanked: 205 timesBeen thanked: 988 times
- December 12, 2022 at 12:01 pm #700841
- December 12, 2022 at 11:54 am #700838MelanieElizabethAmbassadorRegistered On: January 9, 2021Topics: 26Replies: 331Has thanked: 998 timesBeen thanked: 2027 times
I’m not sure if it requires a level of membership but it is a private group which I feel is kind of odd. Thanks for organizing the meet up Leah! I really enjoyed it last year, to get all those cdh members in one place at one time was great!
- January 13, 2023 at 10:24 am #709085AmbassadorRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 126Replies: 1420Has thanked: 835 timesBeen thanked: 2332 times
While it may be listed as “private” that just means one of the “admins’ of the group need to accept the membership request. To my knowledge we have never “not accepted” a request as long as the person has the baroness level of membership required for any group memberships.
- December 12, 2022 at 12:42 pm #700854AnonymousLadyTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.