Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

It will be my first time going. I should of booked a room awhile ago but missed out. Any recommendation where to stay ? Any help appreciated

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Suddenly I’m happy I already booked 🙂
      You need to register before you can book at Hilton, you get a link in the registration page. When I clicked on that right now it seems like it does exist room.
      If not then they open up at Crown Plaza next door on Feb 21

/kelly

I am a idiot. Did not realize had to finish registration first ,,, Thank you I got a room

Hi Krista so happy to see you there .. Glad you got a room as some of us could not i tried but it was not ment to be i guess i was online at 9:30 am there time and was told they were sold out on rooms  ???  Still going as reserved a room at the Crown Plaza ..

Stephanie

You have to finish the registration process on the keystone website first and pay then they give  you the room registration website . I just did it 30 minutes ago

Thank you sweety i did all of the above and even called the Hilton was told they had nothing avalible for the time i put in for ..

Stephanie

Weird . Like I said I booked my room 9pm tonight .

Yea dont know girl but we have a room at the Crown Plaza so myself and my wife are going just not staying at the Hilton basic same thing happened to Stephanie Flowers and her wife kind of crazy  but we are set anyhow .. Happy to meet you there girlfriend ..

Stephanie Bass

Yes that will ne awesome!

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I have seen this before at non-CD/trans events.  In those cases, it was clearly indicated that you had to register for the event before room registration would be offered.  If I had to guess, the event organizers negotiated a discounted price for the rooms and wanted to ensure only registered attendees got them.

/EA

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?