Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Who’s registered to attend Keystone Conference in March 2022 and which hotel are you staying at?(the Sheraton host hotel or another?) and what days will you be attending? Did you know on your registration badge you can pick CDH? Reply below so we can try to coordinate at least running into ea h other . I will be there for my third time and staying at the Sheraton from Tuesday til Sunday.
      Cyn

Hi Cynthia so looking forward to going and meeting the CDH girls in person with wife in hand we will be there late Tuesday night before we get there ..

Stephanie Bass

skippy1965 Cynthia
        Ambassador

Awesome Steph! I’ll be there Tuesday night too-we can get drinks together!
        Cyn

Love to Cynthia but we dont land in Harrisburg till 1130 pm  will have to make arangements for a ride to Sheraton  i think they have a pickup van ?? but we will be there till tuesday morning after conferance is over  .. Stephanie

Hi this is Jaime
      Sorry but could could someone help a new girl and explain or send me a link regarding this conference?
      Thanks very much
      Love Jaime

Hi Cyn,

Beverly and I have our reservations at the Sheraton.

Our tentative arrival time at the Sheraton is approx. 6:00pm EDT on Tuesday, 3/22. We’ll be driving in from Jeffersonville, Indiana, which is almost a 10-hour drive. We’d love to join everyone at the pre-Conference dinner at Carrabba’s, but we’d have to really hustle to make that.

We check out of the Sheraton at 11:00am Monday, 3/28.

So, we’ll be at the Conference/Sheraton for 5 full joyous days of fun en femme!

I know we’ll see you there!!
      — Beverly and Camryn

OBTW, we formatted our Keystone ID badges a couple days after we registered. We have CDH as our first PIN.

skippy1965 Cynthia
          Ambassador

Cool-don’t rush to do the Carrabas ddinner-we can do our own more intimate dinner for CDH folks -can’t wait to see and meet y’all!
          Cyn

I am planning to arrive Tuesday, and staying through the weekend. I will be sharing an AirBnB with a few others.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

I’m so excited about this trip. It will be my first time ever doing something like this. I’m driving up from LA and plan to spend the entire time dressed. I plan to arrive by lunch on Tuesday and leave sometime Sunday afternoon. I am at the Sheraton as well.

skippy1965 Cynthia
        Ambassador

PM me and I’ll get in touch with you-I should be there by Tuesday late afternoon.
        Cyn

Best i could do is Tuesday to Tuesday on flights so will see you girls there Wednesday morning sometime after i get my ha ha Stephanie On ..

Stephanie Hugs to you

Hi Roberta im gonna pull the little girl card  .. I want to be there boo hoo cant arive till late tuesday as late like 11:30 pm ariving there  but will see you girls Wed..

Hugs Stephanie

Hey, Roberta, I wish that we could meet you on Tuesday 3/22 for lunch, but as I’ve said there’s no way we can get there until late that afternoon.

But we’ll see you there on several other occasions, I’m sure!

— Camryn

I’m coming in early weds and am booked at the Sheraton till Sunday.  So excited to meet you all!

skippy1965 Cynthia
        Ambassador

Awesome! PM me if you want contact info.- just over 6 weeks to go!
        Cyn

Marianne
      Ambassador

You know I had loved to be there with you all, but like most of the things I am dreaming of, it just isn’t possible for so many reasons.

Marianne Tornander

Cynthia,

I’m awaiting confirmation from the Conference committee on a time and place for a CDH co-event meetup. I’ve posted a list of those interested in having an informal get together, and you are on my list.

There are several CDH members giving presentations, so at a minimum we can meet during their presentations. I’ll put together a list and post it here.

Very excited to get to meet some of you fantastic ladies in person!

Leah

PS Be sure to put CDH on your badges!

Brielle
        Lady

Hi Leah, Marcie Rose and I present a workshop at 9 AM on Friday, but I hope we can all get together before then. Thanks!

Brie

Brielle
        Lady

Hi Leah,

Any updates on a CDH meet-up at the conference? We can have our own anyway, of course. Not essential to do the dinner bus one evening – we could book some space at a restaurant and car pool.

Thanks!

Brie

skippy1965 Cynthia
          Ambassador

That works for me-the planned dinner/bus outings often are more expensive than I want to pay and sometimes have limited menu options for someone Witt as pick an appetite as I do
          Cyn

skippy1965 Cynthia
          Ambassador

That works for me-the planned dinner/bus outings often are more expensive than I want to pay and sometimes have limited menu options for someone Witt as pick an appetite as I do
          Cyn

Brielle
      Lady

Hi Cynthia, I’m all set and ready! Will get in Tuesday afternoon sometime, staying at the Sheraton through Sunday AM. I am bringing NO guy clothes at all, since I’m only about a 4 hour drive down the turnpike. It will be a little scary “without a net” but it’s time!

I have CDH on my ID badge, but not sure if it’s first. If I still can, I’ll format the pins so it’s first.

EEEEK! Can’t wait!

Brie

Andrea Satin
      Duchess

Hi Ladies I am arriving around mid day on Thursday, everything being negative on a Covid test that morning. I am staying at the Sheraton and looking forward to meeting you all.

Hugs,

Andrea

I plan on getting in on Wednesday at some point as well, staying still Sunday.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Yes I’ll be coming down and will be staying at the Sheraton and  hopefully to cross from Canada and allow me to travel across our borders. And happy to say my wife may be coming with me. Our first time out and about together.

Stephanie 🌷

skippy1965 Cynthia
        Ambassador

Will be great to see ya again Steph! What day are you arriving? And I assume your contact info is same as before (that I have)?
        Cyn

Stephanie Flowers
          Ambassador

Tuesday and yes contact infor is the same. Look forward to seeing you all again too 😀

I was originally supposed to go to 2020 before it was cancelled, but will be attending this year. Looking forward to having some fun 🙂

Hi Brianna nice meeting you and same here was looking forward to 2021 conference but as long as the lords willing and the creek dont rise Stephanie and wife will be there hope to meet you there ..

Stephanie Bass

I was on the wait list and Just got the call today from Sheraton I book from Thursday to Sunday

MelanieElizabeth
      Ambassador

I know it’s already started but I’m going Friday morning. Can’t wait to see everyone!

skippy1965 Cynthia
        Ambassador

Fantastic! Be sure to stop by the 10th floor lounge at 130pm Friday for the CDH get together!
        Cyn

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?