Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi All,

Today I am wearing a blue dress, bra and panties. I was sitting with my wife on a couch and gave a peck on her lips. I really felt like kissing her then but was not sure what she would say. I was holding her and we talked for sometime and then again gave a peck on her lips. And felt that I could kiss her, slowly put my tongue in to see what she would say, to my surprise she also responded. Kissed her for 2 or 3 minutes.

I am so happy that she is accepting me for who I am. I really blessed and lucky to have her.

Hugs,

Jaime

Anonymous
      Lady

Looks like she loves you

Trish White
      Baroness

You’re one lucky girl Jaime! That is a fantasy for me that I doubt will never happen. I can’t even get her to accept Trish never mind kiss me. Treat her well, your wife is an amazing women.

Love,

Trish

Brielle
      Lady

Wow! That is huge, Jamie. She is a special lady for sure.

Hugs,

Brie

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

I’m so happy for you Jaime! That is a very special woman that you have there! You must be over the moon!!!

💕Lara

What a wonderful act of love and acceptance. So happy for you.
      Carla

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?