Viewing 27 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

lol! hi girls! ok i have to admit, the title may seem a bit rude! today i want to discuss knickers, panties or whatever you wish to call them.

what i so much enjoy about ladies clothing is the sheer amount of variations available. underwear is no different, so many different types of panties. some for me would be quite impractical such as thongs, i mean how do you hide your…… well you know what i mean? in those!

my preferred types of panties are standard briefs and girls boxer briefs. i like these because they hide your wotsits very well! hmmm now i have got that out of the way, what are your favourite panties to wear girls? what colour? and finally why do you prefer these over other types?

love and kisses, fiona xx

Jaycee
      Lady

Mostly bikini briefs here.  They have to be just right to hold things in place though:)

Fiona,

I’ve just recently discovered the joys of boyshorts!   I got several pairs from Kohls, the nylon/spandex version.  They feel really soft and nice, and they hold things in place comfortably.   They don’t have a lot of seams, so they don’t show under tight dresses or skirts.  They also allow for a natural tuck without any additional gaffing, so that’s another plus.   I do have several bikini panties but they don’t seem to hold as well as the boyshorts.

Leah

Hi Fiona, an interesting and important item of underwear which, being of
      a certain age, I refer to as Knickers. I’m not sure if this is a UK term
      but I notice that you USA girls call them Panties. However whats in a name, it’s the wearing of them that counts.
      As you rightly point out there are so many styles,fabrics and colours to choose from (thank goodness!) that it can be overwhelming making a choice.
      My own favourites are Sloggi Tai knickers. I buy a pack of three white ones when the sales are on and then dye them in colours that appeal to me.
      I find the Tai so comfortable and they hold “them” in place nicely.
      Has anyone tried a Gaff? I’m thinking of trying one so any advice would be
      appreciated.
      Joanna.

Anonymous

For me, it’s often full silky knickers, tights (pantyhose) then Lycra support knickers with a nice lace panel over the top. On special nights…. high waist french knickers.💋

For me and my wife its vanity fair briefs, we love the silky feel against the skin as well as A good assortment of colors, we have worn them for over fifty years and still  enjoy them.

Sarasue

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Definitely a fan of the girl “boy” shorts or boxer briefs and just briefs.  Like being comfortable as possible.

Anonymous

Hi Fiona

I tend to go for Boy Shorts or Midi Briefs but always in Microfibre and in a variety of colours and patterns. Whilst I have several that are lacy with mesh panels the majority are not and whilst there are a few in solid colours I do usually like to have some pattern to them. Reminding yourself which pretty knickers you have on is one of the enjoyments of sitting down to go to the toilet.

Rachel

Hi Fiona,

When I am in my male clothes I do like to wear a thong but when dressed in woman’s clothes I do like to wear knickers or girls boxer breifs 🙂

Samantha x

Hello Fiona,        Yes knickers are my favourite item to wear. I love girls cotton undies, in white or pink. I like briefs or bikini briefs, in white/pink or black, with lace frills. But there are so many choices to choose from you can enjoy yourself for ever.

I have tried many different styles. I do have a few thongs do hold everything in place. I love boyshorts and bikini cuts. I love the variety and option to try so many kind of panties/knickers. I had never heard of the Sloggi Tai. They are cute though. Yes I had to look them up.

Sarasue, I love vanity fair too, they are my everyday go to.  They fit well and no cramping my style.  When I really get dressed it is so hard to choose what panties I will wear.  If I am really girly it may be my satin ruffles,  I do love rumba panties and all others that are cute and look comfortable.

hi girls. lol. I never knew I would get so many replies on this topic. interesting point though that was made, is the type of fabric. silky ones definitely make you feel more ‘sexy’ if that’s the right word, where as cotton ones, to me, are sort of everyday use types. a point also was made about sloggi knickers/panties. my wife uses them as she finds they are like control panties that fit well and hide her tummy which she is very conscious of. the tighter lycra types certainly hold things in place but personally I find them too restrictive. keep the comments coming girls! a lot of interesting points have been made. 🙂

love fiona xx

Clara
      Lady

Being 52 I am a bit old for the more revealing styles plus being overweight doesn’t help either.  I wear Full Brief mostly Satin but also floral cotton ones for that time of the month.  I do have a couple pairs of triumph tai briefs in Nylon/Satin and a couple of thongs.

After trying cotton and nylon I settles on Comfort Choice nylon full briefs as my regular knickers. However, I recently tried and loved a pair of “SEAMLESS FLIRT MID-RISE BRIEF” panties from Torrid. They’re microfiber with lace detail on the hips and on down the bum (I guess that’s the flirty part). I liked them so much I got enough to wear every day. I still wear the Comfort Choice ones under my PJs. I favor purple shades.

Of course, I have some special occasion undies in satin and even a thong.

I wear hipsters, boy shorts, muffin top control panties and bikini panties.  I like the microfiber and nylon, some lace trim is nice as well.  As to colors – I have pink, black, red, green and some with designs.  I also have some g-string/ thongs that I wear with my nighties (sorry if that’s TMI).

XOXO
      Suzanne

i’m a nylon and satin “girl” myself love high cuts and briefs vanity fair is one of my favorites. I’ve actually recently started. dyeing them myself

I wear a gaff to keep everything tucked and in place. Then over that, I match panties to the outfit (color, and style). I prefer the flattering shape of cheeky panties on my bum. (Which is in itself very cheeky, right?) I love the look of lace, but prefer the color variety and feel of softer stretch fabrics. Most of my dressing comes in the form of underdressing, as I can’t fully dress as much as I would like. I have a few thongs, but they can be a bit troublesome. -Gemma💋

I like satin or silky panties that keep my tuck under control. Tight and smooth! I usually also have a matching bra.

I also like to wear sheer-to-waist pantyhose under a nice satiny body, or a panty-corselette. Lycra bodyshapers over sheer tights – I mean pantyhose! lol – are also rather nice to wear too.

I have several styles of panties. Silk, satin, and cotton. Thongs, bikini briefs, and cheekie. I love the different textures and colors that are available. The different variety of styles allows me to match the look I want to present for that day and if I do have to dress in mens clothes for the day at least I know that i will be as comfy as possible. Hugs, Allysa

Lucy Bancroft
      Ambassador

I love a pair of knickers.
      I get most of mine from M&S in the UK, and they are mostly satin feel high leg or full briefs.
      Sometimes though there’s nothing more comforting for me than the feel of a pair of cotton full briefs. My big girl pants!

Haha, yes to M&S! They are almost a cliché, but they do have some very nice underwear! I agree that their silk and satin knickers are lovely; I like their high-leg Brazilian ones with matching bras… very pleasing to wear and to look at.

Can’t comment on the big cotton ones though.

I have several kinds Thongs, Tanga, full knickers and French knickers
      Mostly from Asda in UK

Brianna
      Lady

I myself have a variety of panties.

The only panties I don’t are thongs.

Thongs are my favourite style, preferably soft lace or silk/satin.  I also have recently developed a liking for cheeky panties.  I don’t own any briefs or boxer style panties (if I wanted to wear that style I would just wear my male u derwear)

Janet Woodham
      Duchess - Annual

Cotton panties generally, satin as a treat. If I can get a gaff I like I shall try French Knickers.

Caty Ryan
        Baroness

Every CD should at least once in their lives buy some french knickers, preferably silk with lace trim on the legs. And if they can, a matching silk cami to go with the above

Expensive?? Most certainly. Worth every penny. You bet… Then add a garter/suspender belt and stockings with the tabs “peeking” out from the hems of the knicker legs.

(To steal a phrase)  CROSS DRESSER HEAVEN!!!

(Hope I dont get sued for breach of copyright!!)

Caty.

Caty, you just created a new shopping list for me!  Now if you could just create a fat wallet to go with it.LOL

Karla Rogers
      Duchess

I wear the Cacique extra soft full brief from Lane Bryant. Let’s face it, I’m a bit overweight.
      I have tried others on my own and always wound up getting the wrong size. When I came out to my wife, she suggested Lane Bryant and helped me get the right size. We were ordering some for her and we bought one for me to see how they would fit. Perfect! I fell in love with them right away. They are so soft. I now own about 30 of them, all different colors and designs. Why can’t men have underwear that feel this good? LOL!

[quote quote=725367]Why can’t men have underwear that feel this good? LOL![/quote] You’ve found it: Ladies underwear. Wear it proudly and enjoy the great variety of styles and colors as many men do, not only CDs. Best, Marlene.

All colors, Lane Bryant hipsters and cheeky panties, Soma high leg panties. # panties every day, # pantypalooza

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?