Which part of yourself do you best relate to?

Please see my opening post below for clarification

You must be logged in to participate.
  • Communication
  • Feelings
  • Spirit
  • Physical sensation
  • Creator
    Topic
    Sa·man·tha
    Ambassador
    Registered On: January 21, 2018
    Topics: 133
    Replies: 1044

What is it that guides you in life?  The part of yourself you’re most intimately familiar with, the part that you feel represents you best, the part that drives you, your “inner home”.

Communication includes the whole world of ideas, concepts, etc.

Feelings includes your entire emotional state

Spirit would include your creative drive, the will to “be”

Physical sensation, beyond the obvious, would also include worldly needs, outer motivations

And as always, feel free to add your thoughts, insights, etc…thanks Sisters!!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Olivia Livin
      Participant
      Registered On: October 22, 2018
      Topics: 26
      Replies: 1264

I’ll have to go with feelings. They are with me all the time wether I’m dressed or not and they help me be a beautiful individual.

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Bettylou Cox
      Participant
      Registered On: May 26, 2019
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 1006

I had to choose “feelings” because even in my guy life, I have often let my emotions override logic and everything else.  And had bad outcomes as a consequence.  On the flip side, going with my feelings has given me a lot more freedom to be Bettylou.

Kelly Ann
      Participant
      Registered On: February 24, 2020
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 65

Hi girls and ladies I chose feelings  I say what I see and feel and that comes from my ❤ Even in my job I get to Express my feelings towards others a hello or how are you doing can make a person feel a lot better.In a world we live in why is there so much hatred violence feelings is a strong word and we should all L❤ve one another for who we are and not be judged.

L❤ve Peace and respect

Hugs and kisses

Kelly Ann

❤💋❤💋😇😇😇

3 users thanked author for this post.
      ChloeC
      Participant
      Registered On: November 5, 2019
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 122

I voted feelings, but to be really precise, for me, anyway, it’s something more.  I consider it self-awareness. Now this gets a little strange or weird but I go through life very, very conscious of how I’m feeling, how I’m reacting to things, how things that I touch or that touch me, feel to me, like, most if not all the time.  This goes also to how I interact with others in a one-to-one sense.  How are they reacting to me, am I too loud, too quiet, too pushy, too timid, should I more or less.   What will be the result of what each little thing that I’m doing or thinking or being.

It’s sort of like, part of me is disembodied from me, and I’m watching myself, and wondering if with each action I take, is it the right one.  With all that, I really don’t have much time to judge others, so I take everything that others do around me purely at face value.  I don’t put any hidden motives into what they may be doing, until maybe much later when I can reflect, if even then.  And because of that, I try to not have any hidden motives when dealing with others.  Call it naivete, but I’d rather be that than be suspicious or have my own ulterior motives.

I’ve had lots of years to deal with it all, so I don’t feel, like, overwhelmed, but it’s just continuously.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Alison Anderson
      Participant
      Registered On: October 15, 2018
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 139

I think I have to go with feelings.  Doing right by others makes them feel good, and in turn makes me feel good.  Also, dressing in women’s clothes makes me feel calm and peaceful.  It just feels right.

Communication is a close second.  I’d have to put learning new things in this category.  Whether it is learning to better imitate feminine behaviors, learning more about me, learning things about my religion, or learning new things for work.  I just enjoy learning.

Alexis Tresse
      Participant
      Registered On: March 27, 2020
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 28

Spirit for me, too. Spirit does not mean religiosity, not necessarily, anyway. Here, spirit means creative drive. I attempt to express creativity in a hobby of creative art, in presenting FaceTime/Zoom classes to my family kids, and in pushing my CD to discover more about myself.

Deborah Sullivan
      Participant
      Registered On: February 27, 2020
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 99

I so agree Laura and well said

Paula F
      Participant
      Registered On: August 7, 2019
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 340

I had to pick ‘spirit’ as the most important facet to ‘me’.  Not to confuse this with being spiritual in a religious sense.

My first love, Vincent, was a huge practitioner of TM (Transcendental Meditation) and showed me several methods of getting into myself and self discovery.  With his guidance, I was able to see just how big my world could become once I accepted myself and ‘Me’, and also the obstacles that could hinder my growth, and ways to work around them, as I was stubborn enough to try to take them all head on and full speed, instead of making them a part of my past and who I had been.

We need to believe in ourselves, as well as a higher presence for many of us, to become who and what we will be.  The internal turmoil must be tamed as it can have dire consequences in our lives, not always, but in some folks that have trouble accepting our truths about ourselves, which can be many and very divergent at times.

Have faith in yourselves and your families and friends.  Those who love us, will still love us after we make it through our current storms.  No one ever promised us that it would be easy, but the reward at the end is worth the effort.

PaulaF

DeLora
      Participant
      Registered On: October 15, 2019
      Topics: 48
      Replies: 254

I voted spirit, but I should add that I am not religious in and way… is this a contradiction??

https://images.crossdresserheaven.com/7mjKzxo-RsH54RL7/w:auto/h:auto/q:75/https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/woman-gray-1.jpgAnonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 51

I agree with Oliva says! My feelings go along with my choice of physical! The physical changes  I probably do enjoy the most! They remind me of the strength of my feminine side! My small breasts are fun for me plus the increased softness of my skin. I love the decreased size of my GM equipment but without the care free and mindfulness of emotions and feelings of being a woman; I don’t think dealing with physical side would be easy! To make it short it takes all 4 in survey in my journey but we can only pick hence physical took first place!

Laura Lovett
      Participant
      Registered On: March 26, 2020
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 103

Hi Sammy

Quite the questions you’ve been posing recently! I love them. 😍

It’s all about communication for me at the moment.

Something I’ve been shockingly bad at in the past, but am focused on improving like it’s the most important thing in my life.

It isn’t – my children are, but on a personal level, that’s where I am.

My job gets harder to do by the day.

That’s not a complaint but a statement of fact, too long to discuss.

In a world where you physically cannot perform all the tasks assigned to you communication is absolutely vital.

In a world where you are dressed in a manner that has the power to shock, you call every shot – learning to quickly recognise and interpret people’s reactions to you and respond in a calm and natural way is the best way to manage life en femme.

Always try for the most positive interpretation. Believe the best, but be prepared for the worst.

First and foremost comes the messages you send out.

Do you look happy?

Do you feel threatened?

Do you look like you’re trying to hide something?

Do you feel like you’re having the time of your life?

2 of those will bring trouble, 2 will bring admirers.

It’s not really something you can fake either – when you go out en femme, really live the dream – you do dream about it, right?

That requires careful preparation.

Does your outfit look good and suit your mood?

Have you done the best job on your makeup that you can?

When you look in the mirror, does the reflection make you smile?

It may not be perfect, but is it the best you can do right now?

Carry on doing the best you can do right now.

Look. Listen. Learn. Love.

Communicate.

Love Laura

T.J. Byron
      Participant
      Registered On: October 18, 2018
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 142

I could have easily chosen evey one of the options…
      I did like the topic; forced me to choose ” Feelings” .Without those, where are we as a person??

Be interesting to see how the numbers break down.

Dr.T.J.

Olivia Livin
      Participant
      Registered On: October 22, 2018
      Topics: 26
      Replies: 1264

Sa-man-tha

By limiting our choice to just one forces us to really think about which aspect really defines our dressing, well done. There is a bit of overlap in the terms, where one influences another, and I re-read your definitions as I try to seperate and decide. I’ll be back soonish…..

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account