Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Yesterday I visited the Krylon store to pick up a tv piant stick. The sales girl immediately asked if I needed a color match, which I did and the reason I didn’t buy on-line. She was so helpful and friendly, and while she was doing the match we discussed a lot of my m2f makeup questions. It was so nice to be able to talk to someone openly and in such depth. She told me that many of their customers are into drag or CDing. I may even go back for a one on one makeover. We even discussed the local drag/cd scene. If you happen to be visiting a city with one of these stores, I encourage you to stop in.

Hi Julie.  I found this a really interesting post.  Since it is not too far from me I definitely will have to look into checking it out.  Although when I googled Krylon I got lots of spray paint stuff….lol.  I did however figure out Kryolan cosmetics.  Sorry if that sounded a bit smartass-ish, my sarcastic sense of humor often fails to come across in written form.  But I do appreciate the tip.

It’s so funny you say that today. I had originally googled it to get the spelling right. And just an hour ago I was closing that tab on my browser. I noticed the paint store and thought that strange. I guess I was a little too excited about putting up the post.

I guess I should try to edit for the correct spelling.

Thanks for letting me know.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?