• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Rose.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello to everyone,

In my fifties and lost my soulmate 4 years ago that shared my passion for pantyhose fashion. Finally began dating  again,  but always let the women know up front, I wear hosiery and heels,  also expect them to wear.

My latest date encourages me to wear pantyhose and high heels out in public in the evenings. So it is only natural for me to explore getting silicone breast and learning how to apply makeup.

All 5 of my children have moved out and I look forward to weekends away as a woman to share with accepting dates, but still haven’t  found a woman I connect with.

Anonymous

HELLO-KYLA I also lost my wife[she knew and helped me] to cancer and i have 4 children they know i am CD and have no problem with it. I hope you can find a partner who. loves and accepts the KYLA part of you .we should not have to hide who we are. Its the live we live and the road we travel.We just want to be able to live we love,this is a great site to do that. Here you can be all the girl you can be with us.Join in the chat room with us, be one of the girls ,have fun. hope to see you there.—HUGS JENNIFER1

Anonymous

Hi Kyla and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Anonymous

That is so hot and I am so excited for you. I have a yen to go out and be a bit of a new outgoing transvestite. I have found that the look i get surprises some. I am so excited about the new sensuously beautiful and pretty self out and about in my pretty new outfits. I am wearing my pantyhose and high heels right now and driving my car around at night. The windows are tinted so I can see out but it is not easy to see in.

Rose
      Lady

HI Kyla, and welcome to CDH. It’s nice to meet you.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?