• This topic has 9 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi I am Kylie Jay from South East Michigan! Very new to this and hoping to find some support and guidance to make me more comfortable in my gender identity. Hoping to build some confidence to explore my urges and desires that I have suppressed my whole life.

Howdy Kylie Jay! Welcome to cross dresser heaven! Feel free to explore our site and chat with any of us. We love to assist and guide people. My door is always open….feel free to contact me about anything. Looking forward to learning more about you sweetie.

Dame Veronica

Anonymous

Hi, Kylie Jay , Welcome and it’s nice to see another Michigan girl.

hugs Heidi

Mitzi May
      Lady

Hi, Kylie! New girl from SE Michigan also. Welcome!

Anonymous

thanks girls, i cant wait for my new sexy lingerie to come in for the first time

Welcome Kylie! Going through the same thing myself. Everyone here is very supportive.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Kylie welcome  you will find all the help and support here to make your step most comfortable. Meet many of our ladies and receive their advice and encouragement to move forward with our love to dress. Happy to meet you and hope to see you here soon. 🌹

Anonymous

Hello and Welcome Kylie,

You have made a good choice in joining this community of ladies. If you have questions feel free to post your questions. This is a safe place to chat and make friends.TTFN

Danielle

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH! Nothing I can say that the lovely ladies havent already! If you need anything holla :))

❤️

P

Anonymous

Aloha, Kylie Jay! Roxy from outer spac south-central Indiana, here. I’m very excited for you, liberating yourself from your own self-suppression, and exploring this aspect of you who are! Please do let us know how that’s going. We all want to be supportive. That’s why we’re here!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?