Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m not actually referring those to improperly group people by gender or sexual orientation, those titles, when used in a derogatory fashion are generally from people who have genuinely been miguided by society and have little or no knowledge of different lifestyles, of course there are still a few mean and rude folks who can and do understand but are narrow minded and refuse to change or even just live and let live.

For those of us with the trans or CD label, its probably our own fault for bucking the system.

We’ve figured out that our feelings, likes, and preferences are just as valid as everybody elses and that by supressing them it causes discomfort, stress, and depression, so many of us have decide to be more true to ourselves more often and more outwardly. Which puts us in their face and until recently, in what they deemed as THEIR space.

Sorry, Not sorry.

Oh….back to the title,

My S.O. and I wear similar sizes in some of our clothing and we do share, other than HER sportsbras(uniboob)yuk, all the clothes are laundered and mostly stored together. Theres no big deal except in the panties and bras department.

She’s one who has the need to remove all the tags as soon as they get home. Well, my panties are one size smaller(sshhh, neener,neener) and although we can share bras, I’m one size larger and I have the straps much longer because I’m a foot taller. For ones that we both tend to wear often, having to re-adjust the straps all the time is a pain. So I’ve tried to buy duplicates in both sizes and have started adding labels with our initial on them, this works ok for the bras but the panties don’t have alot of material space for adding it so I’m still working on that.

I know….There are probably worse problems to have.

A simple way would be to sew a piece of thread on the waistband of your panties or use a permanent marker and put a dot on the inside waistband of your panties.  The first one would be easier to spot but requires a bit of work. The latter is quicker but you would have to look inside the panties when folding them.

Hi Olivia,

You had me going with that title and the direction of your post.

That was cute.

My wife isn’t supportive enough to share undergarments she definately doesn’t like me wearing them all the time anyway.

I kinda like having my own bras and panties.

Maybe I am a little selfish.

Thank you for the post I liked it.

I sure am glad you are on here.

Patty

Seren
      Baroness

Love this 💕 thanks for sharing Liv!
      my wife is smaller in the bra dept but a size up in the knicker dept, but I have borrowed/tried a few of her other things, most of which she thinks look better on me than on her… 🤣

hope you’re all having a cute relaxing weekend

Seren xx

My wife put a small x with a marker in on the back of my panties.  Barely visible but makes easy to sort.  We are one size different.

Hi Olivia My panties were one size smaller until this covid virus hit. Now we have the same size panties. My band size has always been two sizes larger  our  cup size is the same except mine is fantasy her cup size is real. I have found my panties in the laundry basket and i was sure i did no wear them. I prefer keeping our undergarments separate. She has not said anything but I know she feels the same way. My mother in law has claimed the the laundry to be her domain and she does not know what is going on so she just puts all fem undergarments in the same basket. It can get confusing. Great subject. something you do not think about but I deal with the issue  couple times a week Luv Stephanie

Steph

Now that could be very confusing.

Does your MIL possibly wonder why there are more panties than one person would normally go through in one week lol

Liv

HI Olivia I used to worry about how she thought about my choice of clothing until she started complementing on how pretty some of my tops were when they needed to be laundered. Maybe she has just accepted who i am . I have noticed she started calling me a b..ch instead of a B..tard when she gets mad at me. It wonderful to be accepted                                                      Luv Stephanie

Lea
      Lady

Hi Ladies,

Why is it that some of you remove labels from bars and panties? Discomfort, itchiness, sticking out?

Lea

Different reasons for different people, they might show, sensitive skin, just habit. To annoy their CD partner lol

Hi Liv!

I’ve given it some thought and have a solution. Don’t mark anything that’s yours exclusively. Don’t mark anything the two of you share. For the things that are hers alone, get a big permanent marker and write her name on them in big letters so it’s easy for you to see that these are just hers.

Let us know how it works out 😉

Hugs

Autumn

Separate drawers.

Araminta.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?