Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I updated my profile picture with a smile sorry about not being perfect just did a quick makeup and the wig just threw on

hugs Kimberly

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Kimberly, It’s like turned on a light bulb, made me smile! You go girl.
      . Sandy

Anonymous

Thank you miss sandy I don’t like my pics with a smile but I figured I would give it a try

hugs Kimberly 🦄🦄

The new pic is very good Kimberly.  I’m one of those that is super critical of my pics, so it takes me some time to find one I like, and I  usually am not smiling too well on mine either.  Thanks for showing us.

PaulaF

Kimberly… a smile is better than a thousand ‘perfect’ made up pics! Never be sorry for that!

Polly 💋💋💋

Beautiful, Kimberly, I always think my smile looks awful, more like a grimace, but everyone tells me it lights up my face, so while I dont like it, I go with the majority, lol
      Hugs, Girlfriend
      Regi👩💕

Anonymous

I wanted to say thank you too all the sisters that have commented on my new profile pic it takes me a lot of courage to smile in a pic and too post one with a smile was a huge accomplishment but front the support of the ladies here I took that leap and did it in faith

love always Kimberly 🦄💜💜👧

Kimberly, never apologize for being yourself. You show your inner beauty best without a lot of artificial additions.

Anonymous

Work it girl! Beautiful! 🦋🌻

Anonymous

Thank you everyone says it is beautiful but I think I am the ugly ducking. but thank you again it does make me feel a little better

hugs Kimberly

Anonymous

I think we all feel that way about ourselves to some extent. 🦋 I always say we are our own worst critics 🎀🌻 what I see in my mirror, in my mind, is not what others see… 🎀🧚‍♀️ it’s strange but true.. I’ll feel so ugly, but then without provocation, someone will say , oh how beautiful! 🌹🧚🏼 If we go out with confidence then we have won the battle!! 🍭💗

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Thank you Kimberly!!😀

I find these “perfect” people to be rather intimidating ( and annoying, quite honestly )…. I am happy that you are just being your cute self girl!  That’s more than enough hon

Stevie  ❤

Hi Kimberly great picture it becomes you and thats a start ladies one down a few more to go ha ha ..  Your picture is much more fetching a pretty lady at heart just be yourself thats all that matters ..

Stephanie

Anonymous

Thank you I know I call myself an ugly duckling but their is a beautiful swan in their just waiting to come out

Kimberly 🦄

Kimberly never a true statement to be said not the ugly duckling part but yes on a swan part ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Thank you miss Stephanie the first part is the no self confidence I don’t have but I am trying

hugs and love

Kimberly the ugly duckling trying to become the swan

Anonymous

Kimberly,

While there are some who post very nice photos, there is no such thing as somebody looking “perfect” (Even though some may think so)

There are many who in the past added cyber-enhanced photos. Or even some fake photos. But what we can never lose sight of reality. Being a CD or TG we start off with a big handicap. And there is so much to learn! Also, remember that cis-females go through a similar struggle. So, please don’t be so hard on yourself, ok?

Gabriela

Anonymous

I’m trying it is one of my major flaws which I tell about in my story it has four parts so far and thank you for the kind words

hugs Kimberly

Anonymous

always wished i had a nice smile but i dont just be your self honey and everyone will love ya  HUGS JACKIE

Anonymous

Thank you I try to be

Hi again, Kimberly.
      Just looking back through the posts, and this one resonated.
      Seeing ourselves as the ugly duckling, is not limited to girls like us. My wife has thought of herself as not good looking her whole life, no matter how many times I, or anyone else, for that matter, tell her otherwise.
      It is a self confidence thing, and, there is only one way to deal with it, forge forward, and believe in yourself. I have always had a lot of self confidence as a male, and now I am working on building it up as a female.
      Believe in yourself, girl(I know I repeated myself, but it bears repeating again and again, until we DO believe)
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

Anonymous

Thank you miss regine I know with having very little self confidence as a male but with being on here and chatting with all the sisters on here I am getting a little more confidence as a female have a great weekend

hugs Kimberly

Hi Kimberly

Love your new photo and such a lovely smile.

Samantha x

Anonymous

Thank you very much I hate my smile but I am glad it also made u smile

hugs Kim

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?