Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Curious if any of us GURLS have been brave enough to go to a pool or beach wearing a sexy  lady’s Swimsuit and if you have what type did you wear? Also where did you get the swimsuit?

Hello Tammie!

Yes, I have worn different swimsuits at different locations.

Let me start this out with … this is my first post on CDH.  Thanks to everyone involved!

My first time was when I was a teenager.  I found an old two piece swimsuit from my older sister.  Late one summer night I put it on and went outside.  I walked about a block away where a knew someone with a pool.  I actually climbed the fence and went for a swim.  Very exhilarating!!!

The next time was about 10 years ago when I was in Hawaii.  I got lucky to go to a business conference and stayed a few extra days to enjoy the Waikiki area.  I had brought a 1 piece multicolored blue Speedo I had pilfered from a relatives Goodwill donation bag.  Around midnight, I finally worked up the nerve enough to dress up with my wig and forms and walk through the back lobby that led to the beach.  I had a towel around my waist to not show my unshaven legs.  The most unnerving part was walking by the security guard who watched me go each way but said nothing.  The beach was dark enough to remain fairly private.  So I just swam for about half an hour nearby others who were enjoying the  calm warm water.  No one paid much attention to me which was fine.  Then back to the room I went and slept really well after experiencing this successful outing.

The last time was last summer.  As I am much older now, I am more conservative in my attire.  Still I donned a sports bra and swim shorts at the local beach.  I found a nice private area to catch some rays.  I enjoyed a couple hours in the sun and shade and walked around a bit.  Others walked by me or rested on the benches near me but gave me little notice.  That just gives me more confidence that I am fitting in and not too off in my appearance.

Hopefully, I can get more time and pictures this coming summer.

Steph

Anonymous

Two years ago, I spent an extra day just outside of New Orleans following the conclusion of a business conference. I deliberately checked into a business travelers hotel, and ventured out into the public pool area in my wig, t-shirt, and “Daisy Duke” shorts in the early afternoon. Since there was no one in the pool area, I found a lounging deck chair, peeled off my t-shirt and shorts, and lay out in the sun in my one-piece swimsuit with a skirted bottom. I stayed out there for about 30 minutes. At one point, another couple walked out into the area, but they were just heading to the nearby exercise room. Before leaving, I put my t-shirt and shorts back on, re-adjusted my wig, and began walking back to my room. One guy in the exercise room looked at me, but said nothing. I felt so great walking back to my room, but was sad that I would have to leave LA early the next day.

Finally, when I was in Florida last year and staying in a vacation resort area, I spent portions of three days laying out in the sun on the balcony porch of my room. One evening, I got up the nerve to go out on the beach and into one of the already set up beach tents. Once there, I removed my jacket, shirt, and jeans, and stretched out in my one piece “Star Trek” themed swimsuit. It was great as a few people were walking around on the beach; and I was not very noticeable in the tent.

I purchased both of my swimsuits on-line.

When I first started cross dressing I bought some really cute side-tie string bikini bottoms.  I always wore them to the pool instead of guys speedos.  They were so comfortable.  I would always get a couple of extra looks, mainly from women, as they new they were girls bikini bottoms.  Otherwise, no one cared.

Jennifer

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Only at night in hotel pool at SCC and esprit Conference but both a bikini and a one piece suit. Not yet brave daytime -tan lines would be an issue when at he beach in non-Cyn mode since I’m not full time 🙂
      Cyn

I just had the opportunity to wear my new floral print tie-side on the beach in Florida. Thanks to the inept government officials, my visit to Apollo was cut short. I was coming out of the water when the Rangers drove up, looked at me, then my painted toe nails and told us to leave. There were all kinds of people on the beach that day wearing everything from thongs to completely nude.

Donni
        Lady

Mindy, You lost me at being on a beach in Florida.  I have a cold rain at 45°F here. Nice. 🌴🌞

Anonymous

I was swimming with some of the girls in my neighborhood when I was in 6th grade and they dared me to wear one of their mom’s bikinis and inside I really wanted to anyway so I said no no no no I said so I well I swam all day in that bikini and I loved it when I went home last night I was getting undressed and my mom seen the bikini tan lines and asked me what was going on that’s another story Jasmine

Anonymous

I agree with you, Tammie. These swimsuits, while unique and beautiful, are certainly not worth the $100 – $300 price range, in my opinion. But to me, no suit should cost more than $100. I suppose some people purchase such items just so they can tell the world that they can make such purchases. As for me, I’d rather not purchase a Polo shirt at Macy’s for $100 (+), and simply wait a couple of months later in order to purchase the identical shirt at Palais Royal for around $30. To me, that is just simply smart shopping. But, if you simply have to have one of these Lenny Niemeyers swimsuits, at least new customers can currently get a 20% discount by ordering through the website at this time!

Hi ladies , my favorite swimsuit is a very basic but brief one piece malliot style in plain black.  It allows me to wear a full support matching black bra to support the breast forms which is important if you wish to do serious stuff in the water. I am an accomplished yatch person , blessed with acces to an off shore cruising yacht and recently took her for an overnight run down the coast and anchored 100 feet out from a popular beach resort . I spent the day in this swimsuit diving of the boat and snorkeling around her as I cleaned and checked the below waterline hull , nobody said boo and I was completly at ease with myself and the enviroment around me , can’t wait to do it again . Good luck to you all and have a happy and safe new year , cheers , Naomi  d

Naomi,

Oh wow how brave.

Where are you if you don’t mind my asking Florida, California Hawaii ?

Naomi

Sounds like a good suit and something that would be good for me , I need good support also. Being that in 38DDD with my forms.

Where did you get it ? Online or local to ur location.

Here is a “Gurls/Ladies” swimsuit I just discovered online and thinking about getting, but never have gotten any womans swimsuit b4 curious about how to size, the size guide not very informative. So am  curious how to determine my swimsuit size.

I’m about 165lbs  5′ 11.5″ 38DDD with forms waist 34, hips 36

(Link removed)

Should I go to a local store that sells ladies swimsuits dressed fully ENFEMME and “try on ” similar styled suit or just order on online and hopefully maybe a xLARGE would fit okay as my SOGGF estimates my size 2 be based on the fact that my size for regular women bodysuits is typically xlarge, but I have DB found some brands xlarge tol loose thus in those brands I need a Large.

[quote quote=145464]Here is a “Gurls/Ladies” swimsuit I just discovered online and thinking about getting, but never have gotten any womans swimsuit b4 curious about how to size, the size guide not very informative. So am curious how to determine my swimsuit size.

I’m about 165lbs 5′ 11.5″ 38DDD with forms waist 34, hips 36.

(Link removed)

Should I go to a local store that sells ladies swimsuits dressed fully ENFEMME and “try on ” similar styled suit or just order on online and hopefully maybe a xLARGE would fit okay as my SOGGF estimates my size 2 be based on the fact that my size for regular women bodysuits is typically xlarge, but I have DB found some brands xlarge tol loose thus in those brands I need a Large.

PS

Here is another interesting online ladies swimsuit I just found online same question what size?

[/quote]

[quote quote=145464]Here is a “Gurls/Ladies” swimsuit I just discovered online and thinking about getting, but never have gotten any womans swimsuit b4 curious about how to size, the size guide not very informative. So am curious how to determine my swimsuit size.

I’m about 165lbs 5′ 11.5″ 38DDD with forms waist 34, hips 36

(Link removed)

PS

Here is another interesting online ladies swimsuit I just found online same question what size?

[/quote]

Opps my

Url for 3nd swimsuit didn’t copy in to msg

Take 2 below is url from PS.

(Link removed)

I’m about 165lbs 5′ 11.5″ 38DDD with forms waist 34, hips 36

(Link removed)

[/quote]

PS

Anonymous

Tammie, that is a beautiful Mod Thread swimsuit! Please send us a picture of you in it when you get it! Don’t forget to use the 10% online discount!

Anonymous

Not yet.

It’s been a dream since age 6 to wear a pink skirted swimsuit, so only a matter of time and a really full on shave. Who knows, maybe this summer in Bournemouth if I can get the meet organised!

Here is an interesting lady’s swimsuits website I got a chrome browser ad for

(Link removed)

Anonymous

I was recently in Florida with my SO.  We went shopping at a local clothing store and she mentioned that Susan needed a one piece women’s suit.  It was easy to find one in my size, but did not try it on in the store.  A photo of it on the company advertisement is in my profile photos.

I pulled it on and it fit perfectly.  The floral pattern is very feminine and helps flatter my figure.  The place that we were staying had a pool and I donned my suit and rubber petal bathing cap and swam every day.  Got a few looks but otherwise no problem.

I hope that all of you get to indulge this pleasure.

Susan

K Swim
      Lady

Having lady who not only accepts it, but also makes suggestions would be enough for me to shut my mouth and do it. If it was me, I would do it merely because she is supportive.

Janice
      Lady

I have several ladies swimsuits that I have had the opportunity to wear in public.  My favorite is a dark blue Land’s End Tugless Tank.  A simple design but very comfortable and reasonably stealth to wear on a public beach.

Bobbi,

Wow in front of 5k people yet, how brave. Do you have any pics of ur graduation.

What type of bikini swimsuit style of top and bottom. I’d love to c pics of you in your bikini.

Did you by any chance go to ur HS Senior Prom dressed entirely enfem?

Hey I came across some beautiful sexy lady’s swimsuits on web by accident but Good gracious what REAL GG lady would pay their huge price for  this firm’s swimsuits

https://store.lennyniemeyer.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQiA68bhBRCKARIsABYUGie4dNFxNLI89RVQRMU2K5dU1LBtV7_P86qiyg4yiH2553p4Cgs6vrsaAl02EALw_wcB

🏊‍♂️🏊‍♀️🤽‍♀️🤽‍♂️🤽‍♀️🤔🤔

what is a “cheeky” bikini I’m not familiar with that terminology.  

No problem with the photos, I was the same way initially never had a photo of me fully ENFEMM until one day after my hair stylist had colored and styled my hair very much feminine. Both my SOGGF and hairstylist insisted on getting a few photos each time to document my transition to life dressed 24/7 Fully ENFEMME.

[quote quote=140306]I’m so sorry Tammie, I don’t post actual photos of me online. I’m really weird about protecting my privacy. I will tell you, that I have many bikinis, (mostly pink). I prefer the “cheeky ones”, but have several thongs that almost got me kicked off the beach! LOL

My “good girl” bikinis come from Target.

[/quote]

Since you say you have several bikinis from Target mostly pink cheeky ones I went to Target website and searched for  “Pink cheeky bikinis”, I got a slew of hits, but only Two with z pink color option. By any chance are these on the pink ones you have and do you have any breast form problems ?

https://www.target.com/p/women-s-wave-ruffle-cheeky-bikini-bottom-shade-shore/-/A-51378204?preselect=53667131#lnk=sametab

https://www.target.com/p/women-s-scallop-cheeky-bikini-bottom-xhilaration-153/-/A-53745812?preselect=53714661#lnk=sametab

[quote quote=140306]I’m so sorry Tammie, I don’t post actual photos of me online. I’m really weird about protecting my privacy. I will tell you, that I have many bikinis, (mostly pink). I prefer the “cheeky ones”, but have several thongs that almost got me kicked off the beach! LOL

My “good girl” bikinis come from Target.

Since you say you have several bikinis from Target mostly pink cheeky ones I went to Target website and search for  Pink cheeky bikinis, I got a slew of hits, but only Two with z pink color option. By any chance are these on the pink ones you have and do you have any breast form problems ?

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?