• This topic has 6 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi, I’m Eleanor and am looking to chat with anyone who has had a colostomy and/or a urostomy. I was diagnosed with colo/rectal cancer in June Of 1999 which resulted in a colostomy and 15 years later a urostomy. I am curious to see how you handle it being a crossdresser. Also anyone who just wants to chat. Love.

Anonymous

I also had colorectal cancer,stage I and had an ileostomy over 3 months which was reversed..I did not crossdress when i had an ostomy,but I did find that high waist clothes help by not coming across the ostomy and actually keeping it in place-ie I am a Nurse who wore whites at work,but the came much lower than scrubs..Scrubs were better because they were looser,and the higher waistband.. Makayla Lee

Hi Eleanor,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Eleanor welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Hi Eleanor and welcome to this Heavenly address of wonderful friendly and supportive persons.  Unfortunately I cannot comment on you medical conditions as I have not experienced them.

Hi Eleanor nice to meet you and sorry for your health problems cant give you any advice to either but love to chat so say hello any time you see me here hugs new sister ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Eleanor.

Welcome to CDH. Sorry about your medical condition. The girls here are very helpful and supportive.

I’m a colon cancer survivor but it was caught very early and with major surgery I didn’t have to have any further treatments or a colostomy… lucky me. The only thing is they keep giving me colonoscopies pretty often… ugh…. what again??

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?