Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Although I’ve been ‘in court’ since 2018, ‘Lady’ Olivia, due to financial curcumstances, has not been able to raise her status. It certainly has not been for lack of want, I believe I have been a contributing member and sister and also know that without this site and many if its wonderful members, I would not be anywhere near where I am today along my journeys path. The growth in self confidence by being accepted and included in a group such as this is known to many of you, and its that self confidence that fosters and allows our growth.

It was a well to do older gentleman that once told me, ” there’s nothing wrong with being poor, its just damn inconvenient”, Oh how true.

Through some very hard work, better circumstances and different spending habits, I put it together.

While I realize there are a number of priviledges that go along with the higher status, I currently barely have enough time to enjoy and respond in the general forums  which is my comfort zone. So other than the possibility of adding a few extra photos, for me its more about doing my part to help keep the lights on for the next group of girls to enjoy.

Without further delay, may I proudly present to you…..Duchess Olivia Livin (curtsy with head bowed)

Congratulations Dutchess Olivia!

Alice

Anonymous

Hi Olivia and congrats! Hugs Katie

Anonymous

Congratulations, Olivia.

Anonymous

💓Well done M’Lady💓

and another step nearer the throne for Olivia xx

I didn’t even realise you were Dutch!!!😂😂😂

”there’s nothing wrong with being poor, its just damn inconvenient”

I believe you may have hit on my lifelong MO there, good madame. I salute you, and when the discretionary funds are available, I hope to join your exalted status.

…but yeah, let’s be real. That money is being spent on room and board, clothes, and executing my art in my own particular…

“Idiom, madame?”

…Idiom!

Anonymous

Congratulations Duchess Olivia. Lol Amanda xx

Congrats, Olivia.
      I know there are so so many that cannot for one reason or another help support our home financially, and that is perfectly ok, as we are here to help and support all, but it is so important for those of us who can, to help keep the lights on in our home.
      So, thank you, and once again, congrats, M’Lady.
      Hugs, Regi👸💕

Congratulations Liv!

Welcome to the Duchess club!

Hugs and Love

Autumn

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?