Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Ladies,

Alice went to her local Lane Bryant Outlet today but found the store closed. The Round  clothes racks were gone.  No lights on either.

Has anyone seen or read which Lane Bryant locations are Closing?

Alice

Anonymous

I heard second hand that Lane Bryant as well as Catherine’s are going away .  I think they’re both owned by the same outfit.

Edna Ever
      Duchess

In my city, Catherines has gone, but LB is my favorite place to shop.I told the manager that I was buying for me and she has no problem with that.I do not use my credit card nor have I applied for theirs,use cash only. Their choice of shapewear is very limited, so am going to try at Torrid in our mall.They have a great sale coming up at the end of Sept, so am waiting. If I buy $100.00, get it for $50.00 during the sale. I can order on-line and pick it up mat the store.Where can I get clip-on earrings? no, my ears are not pierced.

Terri
      Duchess

Lane Bryant filed for bankruptcy a few months ago. They have closed a number of their stores but there are stores not closing at this point. The owned Catherine’s and they are all closed. I was so sad to see Dress Barn close. But you can still buy online.I like some of the Torrid items. They are customer friendly.
      Yours Terri

Hi Terri,

I had heard Catherines was closing their stores.  And that Lane Bryant was going to close some locations.  Hadn’t seen news about the LB Outlets.

You’re right about Torrid.  They are CD friendly.

Alice

Hi Linda,

I had heard that Lane Bryant is closing some stores.  Catherines has closed all physical locations.  But there was no closing insight into the outlet stores.

The management/investment firm that owned Lane Bryant had owned Catherines (and Dress Barn) and has sold Catherines to another firm.

Alice

Hi Edna,

Welcome to CDH!  It’s nice to meet you.

Thanks for your reply.  Yes, Catherines physical stores have closed.  And Catherines.com is there for buying plus sizes.  I had heard some retail Lane Bryant stores were to close.  I was just there last Wednesday to pick up a ship to store order so some stores remain open.  In my local area was a Lane Bryant Outlet store.  Now it has closed.

We have  a Torrid locally.  You’re right about the Torrid cash.  Lane Bryant and Catherines have both run similar promotions.  You spend $50 and get $25 in Real Women dollars or Catherines cash.  And Torrid is CD friendly too.

I’ve found Torrid carries Spanx and has limited sizes.  Spanx is pricy too and tends to run on the small side.  Catherines.com is online and often has shapewear on sale buy one get one 50% off.  If you need a plus size look at Catherines website.  Hanes Brands carries up to a 3X in shapewear.  You can look at their products.  They so carry Playtex, Bali, Maidenform, and Glamorise bras.  Playtex and Glamorise offer B cup bras in larger band sizes.

For clip On earrings I find resale shops are a better source. Often a craft fair seller can make a pair of clip on earrings.  And I’ve heard that Claire’s stores at many malls have clip on earrings.  Haven’t been there to confirm but if you visit a local mall check it out.  One last source are resellers who purchase at estate sales.  They purchase bulk lots at auction and resell.

Alice

“Claire’s stores at many malls have clip on earrings.  ”

Yes, my SO shops there for her pierced ear rings and often gets me a pair of clip ons as a present. Quite a good selection and around $15.

[postquote quote=385356]
      Hi Marlene,

I had heard Claire’s carries clip on earrings.  Seems I didn’t include it in my reply to Edna.

Alice

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?