Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Ladies, I need some help. I am a very large girl and I need some help with wardrobe ideas for a girl with a large belly. I realize that it would be better to lose the belly then to try and hide it, and I am working on it but it takes time. What is see though is a lot of people saying to do poncho style shirts. and cowl necks but I don’t want to ware those. I have warn a bustier over a dress before and that helps a lot but I don’t always just want to wear a bustier. And corsets that will realy make a differance are not made for the male form and tight lacing can be very bad for your health. So I was wondering if any of you other ladies have any suggestions,

Anonymous

Unfortunately a large tummy is hard to hide, no matter who you are.

Loose clothing doesn’t really hide it but it also doesn’t highlight it like tighter clothes do.

If you need/want to wear something more figure-fitting a corset is about the only answer, though a longline bra can also work to a degree.

Work with what you have, stop trying to attain what the media shoves down our throats of what is supposed to be perfection.  My DH also has a belly as do I, I have helped him find styles that work with it, he is happier.

empire waists are flattering.

Recently, I went to Spain and I was very interested in Going out en-femme… At the same time, I was very concerned that the recent pizzas and red meat was showing on my belly (*awful*)… And I was very sad to see that bodycon dress I chose was showing the gorwn up belly more than when I originally purchased the dress.

Then I started observing other beautiful women on the streets of Barcelona… They all seemed totally carefree about their bodies and were wearing what they liked without any attempt to hide what they have. Most of them looked beautiful in there dresses, outfits, T-shirts and shorts… I realized… What the heck.. I am not here to look a perfect model for a dress catalogue but to enjoy my time out as en-femme…

I took out my dress and the nice lingerie I had selected with my sparkling heels and dressed up.  This time was totally relaxed about the tummy and I got down and started walking down the road filled with cafes and restaurants… Most of the people were unconcerned and whoever looked with interest at me… I felt none was focusing on my belly but the woman walking on the street. Most of their expressions were of admiration and while some had confused look as they were really trying to make out if this could be a man they are looking at…

Whatever it were, I am not a mind reader or a psychic but I enjoyed my time and walking down dressed as Mona. That evening and now, I don’t really worry about my tummy or legs or wrinkles… But to do what women do and feel beautiful.

So darling… Just wear that best attitude of yours and walk down as a queen who rules the world.

Hey Girls,

While I agree with you Susie and Monika, The reason I am trying to figure some thing out isnt because I fell like I need to look like a model, I just would like a little more definition between my breasts and my belly.  I fully agree that we don’t need to always look like models and that we need to be happy with our looks and not let media dictate how we should dress or look. I am wanting to find something just for my own pleasure. I have a beautiful new dress that I think just needs a little more umph in the middle.

I do want to say thank you to you though for being so supportive and helpful

Sonjia

PS I fully agree that empire waists are lovely and very flattering.

Lea
      Lady

As I’ve progressed as a CD, I’ve begun to notice that most women have a few bumps and bulges that dresses make less obvious, but mine always seem to stand out more.

Body slimmers work okay, though many feel like false advertising when I try them. Wearing a one piece swimsuit under a blouse and jeans seems to fix some of my body contour issues. Multiple layers is another borrowed trick for smoothening out issues (makes you feel too warm wearing a bra, two layering tanks, and a blouse).

Finding a complimenting size and fit for our bodies, yet cute, is tough. I’m on the taller side, so most tops are just too short.

Having the same challenge, I’ve finally realized that losing weight is the only real way to deal with my large stomach.

However, in the meantime, there is also shapewear that helps. I like Rago waist cinchers since I can position them directly over my belly. Since I’m longer waisted girdles and other shapewear tend not to be long enough to deal with my stomach. The waist cincher fills in the gap. (One trick I learned is to fasten them up first and then step into them. I easily fit into one I never could before doing this.) That, a padded panty or girdle, and a bra and forms and I have a reasonable figure for a large woman. Then I wear what I want – a skirt and blouse, jeans and a sweater, a dress…A-line and empire waists are my friend.

Something else I was told to keep in mind – people tend not to pay as much attention to large women as they do to small, slim ones. So I try not to worry too much. As long as I’m not dressed like an orange traffic cone I don’t attract any unusual attention.

Also, I pay attention to what larger cis-women are wearing. Pretty much what everyone else does, I’ve found. In WalMart they are in jeans and t-shirts, in church and at work nice dresses and slacks with more formal blouses.

It all comes down to this: I am who I am, I am the size I am, and I just have to deal with it. I try not to worry about it. A little attitude adjustment here and there, my waist cincher, and, well, then I’m ready to face the world.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Large girl needs help hiding her belly’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?