Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Has anyone forgot or purposely left there lashes done while back in drab ?

LOL — not lashes exactly, but I did forget once to remove my eyeliner and eye makeup.

Had no idea until some dude at work made a joke about it 😉

Anonymous

I routinely do my lashes when in drab…I love mascara!

Carla

Anonymous

Was thinking of doing it purposely as i have very few of my own .  im curious of  how people  might react ahead of time .

Anonymous

Thats an oooops and a little blush

Anonymous

If I’m not going to be in my own city, sometimes I’ll wear at least mascara, if not more makeup, even in drab. Same with earrings (almost always) and carrying a purse. I’ve gotten to the point where I don’t care what others think. I’m just comfortable being me. And yes, I’ve gotten some looks now and then, but not as many as I would have feared before doing this.

Rebecca Leeann Allen
      Baroness - Annual

I do my lashes almost everyday I put power on my face also, no one has ever said anything so I guess they haven’t noticed

Anonymous

I wear mascara routinely in drab. It’s a tiny way to let my feminine side out.

-Caroline

yea even in drab I love wearing lip gloss and mascara as well.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?