• This topic has 80 replies, 40 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 39 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Well today was my last day of work for awhile fixing to have surgery done Monday morning Nov 15th.

Was nice of the guys at work went into together to bring me a small cake and wished me well.  Anyways this will be my last weekend to get out some and have some fun. Be on and off rest of tonight and Sat and Sunday. After Sunday will try to get back on when able too.

Hugs all

Donna

My dream is finally going to happen.

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Donna ,

Are thoughts on Monday morning will all be with you !

Have fun this weekend , but take it easy.

Try to relax a bit , you are going to need al your strength this Monday !

Needless to say that all the girls here wish you the very best.

I hope your recovery will be very swift , and when you are able to get back on CDH to give us a little update on how everything went , and how you are feeling , will be greatly appreciated by us Girls !

All my Love ,

Sylvia.

Anonymous

Thank you Syliva  will do promise that.  Would like to express my thanks for everyone that wished me well through the stages my facial surgery which is healing and scaring going away. Oh do get to apply some makeup on it next week. But really no need now. giggles. Just going to be a girl with no makeup that was a dream of having. Then now this procedure A whole new beginning of life it self.  Do have a great Mother too that actually been telling me things only girls would know about things.  Definitly will keep the updates coming on the healing and all when able.

Thank you

Hugs
        Donna

Hope everything goes well Donna.
      Elizabeth

Anonymous

Thank you so much Elizabeth same here Know it will be in the best hands.

Donna

Fantastic Donna all the best on your journey xx

Anonymous

Thank you so much Dee am looking forward to it all. Even had a mother daughter chat about things. After all done and on its way to being healed.

Donna

Anonymous

Take care Donna, I’ll be thinking about you.

Anonymous

Thank you Heather looking forward to my next adventure and new life next week.

Hugs
        Donna

I hope everything goes well for you Donna.

– Robyn

Anonymous

Thank you Robyn same here. Know it will all work out great.

Hugs
        Donna

Anonymous

All the best sweetie. 💕Katie

Anonymous

Thank you so much Katie. Looking forward to a new life as a woman.

Hugs

Donna

Wishing you all the best Donna and a speedy recovery.

Alice

Anonymous

Thank you Alice same here for speedy recovery. Know always have been a fast healer. for other things Hoping same for this.

Hugs
        Donna

danielle
      Baroness

well donna glad to hear your dreams are coming through positive thoughts and best wishes you have a rapid recovery and your back on your feet to start your new adventure. look forward to hearing your progress throughout the coming months. stay strong

Anonymous

Thank you so much Danielle Am happy the day is almost here.  Looking forward after to share everything can with all the great ladies here.

Hugs
        Donna

Anonymous
      Lady

Go out and have a great time this weekend sweetie, you deserve it!

Anonymous

Thank you Michelle cheers to new beginnings.

Hugs
        donna

Best wishes Donna looking forward to hearing from you afterwards

Anonymous

Thank you so much Christine will keep all updated when able after Monday

Hugs
        Donna

Hi Donna as this is your dream coming true so happy for you and your mother to completely gain that daughter you have allways wanted to give her ..  As a complete daughter from top to your bottom he he  you are a wonderful friend i cant exspress enough that you are a woman allways have been and now being complete inside and out has to be a thought process in heart and mind as the woman you are again so happy for you  heres to a speedy recovery as lots of love and prayers on there way girlfriend ..💋💋💖💖💖💖💖💖💖..

Stephanie

Anonymous

Thank you so much Stephanie looking forward to starting a new life and journey as the woman should have been from the start.  DO have so much support from family and friends and all the ladies here. That alone helps so much.  for myself or anyone thinking of going further in a transition.

Big Hugs
        Donna

Wishing you well Donna,please have a speedy recovery and congratulations on your journey.Go for it and be all the woman that you can be.

Anonymous

Thank you so much Michelle. know Monday in evening they be done.  Wll do best to try to get on by the end of week.

Hugs
        Donna

Leonara
      Ambassador

Hi Donna,
      As you can read by all your friends best wishes and giving you support to be the woman you were meant to be… our prayers are with you
      Hugs, Leonara

Anonymous

Thank you so much Leonara for the best wishes and to all my other friends here as well as all that commented really want to thank each and every one and send out hugs to all.  looking forward to my new life.

Hugs

Donna

Good luck Donna, we are all behind you.  And Happy New Birthday.

PaulaF

Anonymous

Thank you so much Paula and yes will be a new birthday looking forward to it all

Hugs

Donna

Mia Mor’e
      Baroness

Good luck, Donna! Praying for a speedy recovery!!!

Anonymous

Thank you so much Mia

Hugs Donna

It wont be long, now Donna, and you will be who you wish to be.
      Wishing you all the best, a speedy recovery, and know we will all be thinking of you
      Hugs, Regi👸💖

Anonymous

Thank you Regina not long now a new beginning

Hugs

Donna

Anonymous

Good luck, Donna.  I’ll say a little prayer for you.

Much love,

Raquel

Anonymous

Thank you so much Raquel

big hugs

Donna

Anonymous

Good luck Donna, our prayers and thoughts are with you on your final journey to womanhood,

Hugs and kisses 💋🤗 Roz X

Anonymous

Thank you so much Rozalyne excitment and the wonders been hitting hard last few days

Hugs

Donna

Brielle
      Lady

i’ll be thinking good thoughts for you this week, and try not to be too jealous (giggle). you are one tough lady! 😘

Anonymous

Awww thank you so much Briella Looking forward to being the woman always meant to be.

Hugs

Donna

Anonymous

All the very best of wishes, Donna! Hope everything works out exactly as you want it to.

Hurry back

Connie

xxx

Anonymous

Thank you so much Connie wish is coming true.  Will be back as soon as able too once surgery is done and up to par.

Hugs

Donna

Trisha
      Duchess

Dearest Donna,

I wanted to take a minute and wish you the very best. You have absolutely chased down your dream and conquered your fears.  You have been proud and confident are absolutely gorgeous. Several of us here, most definitely me included, have had the honor of knowing you and enjoying your victories with you as well as supporting you on your down days.

You got this girl,  grab that ring and hold on tight. We are here for you.

💕

Trisha.

Anonymous

Thank you so much Trisha. And thank you for all the support as well as all the others here.

Hugs

Donna

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

So happy for you Donna, Hope all goes well.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Thank you so much Liara same here. Know it will.

Hugs

Donna

All the very best wishes to you dear” Lady”, for Monday and the rest of your life.Pyxx.

Anonymous

Thank you Py Monday evening will be a lady. And a new beginning to a woman life.  Think got all the bases covered now went out and bought everything needed for after. lots of fem hygenie items.

giggles. Cashier smiled and told her about self.  Said congrats girl. Said thank you.

Hugs

Donna

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Hey Donna hope you see this before you sign off for a while.

Honey, as one transwoman to another, I’m so happy for you.  You’re an inspiration.  I know you’ll do great!  Wishing you the fastest recovery ever!

Looking forward to hearing about your experience when you’re up to it.

Big hugs, Emily

Anonymous

Oh wow Emily that great thank you so much for letting me know. Big hugs

Donna and know will enjoy my new life  to come.

Barb Wire
      Lady

Paula beat me to it, but I do wish you the happiest of birthdays!

🎉🎂🥳🎈🎊 Barb

Anonymous

Thank you Barb offical birthday is Nov 27th but wonder if really could be possible to change it to Nov 15th  when become a woman.

Hugs

Donna

Paula
      Lady

Good luck Donna. My thoughts and prayers are with you and towards a speedy recovery.

😚

Anonymous

Thank you so much Paula

Hugs
        donna

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hey Donna,

I’m wishing you the best for your surgery! I will be thinking of you, and praying for you on Monday.

Now you can have your birthday, and a rebirth day too!

congratulations on grabbing the ring, and going through with your dream!

Looking forward to hearing from you as soon as you are ready!

❤️Lara 👗

Anonymous

Thank you Lara and wow great idea a rebirthday and birthday.Like that thank you so much

Big hugs

Donna

Lara Muir
          Baroness - Annual

Big hugs back to you!

Lara

Anonymous

Donna..

💓❤️💓❤️💓🙏💓❤️💓❤️💓

Grace xx

Anonymous

Grace big hugs and love always

💗💗💗💗💗

Anonymous

Donna,

Best of luck to you with your procedure. Please keep us informed.

Kathleen xxxxx

Anonymous

thank you so much Kathleen will do when able tomorrow big day

Hugs
        donna

Anonymous

Hugs Donna,

Kathleen xxxxx

Anonymous

Good Luck, Donna!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Thank you so much Jillian

Hugs
        Donna

Best of luck to you although I seem to think you will do just fine…plus I think any of us ‘make’ our own luck through desire/destiny.

Anonymous

Thank you so much Dani you right there Know my destiny was this day to come

Hugs
        donna

Hi Donna

Best of luck to you with your procedure. Please keep us informed. I have so much enjoyed reading all your updates

can”t wait for the next one

Hugs Paula XXX

Anonymous

Thanks Paula will for sure may not be right away but promise once able will update on everything.

More updates may have to go through PM

Hugs
        Donna

Prudence
      Ambassador

Hi Donna, you just get your rest and recuperate. We’ll be here.  Love Pru!!

Anonymous

Thank you Pru will do.

Hugs

Donna

I’m ‘late on parade’  but better late than never, so all the best, Donna.

Donna,

For you I wish a perfectly executed surgical procedure, a very speedy recovery, and lots and lots of years of happiness as the you that you have been waiting to be.

Hugs,

Autumn

Donna

lots of hugs and prayers fro you.  I think Pru said it well. We are here for you when you get back!

hugs

Carole

Anonymous

Thank you so much Carole Wanting to thank you and rest of ladies here for their support and wishes Knew had so much support from all of CDH and do thank each and everyone here. Big Hugs to all.

Donna

Donna…..❤️❤️❤️

Hi Donna your dream of becoming a women will finally go into the last phase today ,I hope all goes well and your recovery doesn’t have to many set backs and not to painful ,and at the end of the day you become the full and beautiful women you have longed for .     Michelle xx

Anonymous

Thank you Michelle surgery first few days were total KAOS but last few days still some pain but alot better and manageble.

Hugs

Donna

Hi Donna I think I speak for everyone here when I say how proud of you we are . Can’t wait to meet the complete Donna.

Anonymous

Thank you so much Princess same here on recovery and promise to get back as soon as possible.

Hugs
      Donna

Anonymous

Thank you so much Bobbie yes dreams do come true if determine to work on them. See you on the other side. Don’t really care for labels so will leave it as once healing is done planning on making everything on paper legally a woman.  Do know all needing a letter for birth cert. change.

Hugs

Donna

Anonymous

thanks Holly will update after able to.

Hugs
      Donna

Viewing 39 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transitioning for Transsexual Women’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?