Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

Hello Ladies,

I’m back on the windy plains of Nebraska and South Dakota after the week spent nearly completely en femme in Arizona and Las Vegas. The wonderful time with Paulette, Lorraine, Ashley, Debbie, Telaine and my NBFF  AMY was spectacular.  As the commercial says “It Gives You Wiings”. Anyway, the end result of that week is I am now an official CD junkie.

As you can imagine size “D” breasts do not go unseen on this corner of the Great Plains and are stashed until dark or private time. So Thursday when a call came from the head office. Can you drive to Sioux Falls first thing tomorrow to hand deliver some very important, top secret and classified (sorry, went a bit overboard) tomorrow? YYYYYEEEESSSSSSSSSS , was my answer.

I got up a 4:00AM ….Put on my face in the tiny camper bathroom where all bodily functions can be exercised at the same time, tucked  in my  silicone traveling companions, wig, blending clothes, and grabbed my travel bag. An into the darkness I drove.

It is 350 miles to Sioux Falls, most on I-90 but still a long drive. A couple gas/ pee stops but for the most part the train kept rolling. 12 miles from the office I was heading too, I decided under no condition can I proceed as dressed. After all I was representing a multi-million dollar company. I took an exit and safely pulled as far off the pavement as I could. I had to call the office for last  minute instructions. As the phone rang I pulled off my wig and plopped it on my travel bag in the passengers seat. Just as the call ended came a knock on the passenger side window. “Is everything ok” said the handsome young Sheriff Officer with his nose nearly touching my crumpled wig. I just stopped to use my phone says I. “Alright I just wanted to check” say’s he, and returns to his police car. Just then my eyes focused on the rear view mirror. OMG….I looked like fricken OZZY OSBOURNE. My hair was a mess, my blue mascara had blended nicely with the black eye liner and all that was missing was Sharon. He stayed behind me until I drove off. I half suspected he would stop me again and this time throw me in the “pokey” for frightening children. I found a place to remove OZZY  from within me.

I did deliver my paperwork with no other probs…

I did spend the night and hit the malls and ate…

I did in fact wear my silicone traveling companions for the three hundred plus mile ride home thankful it happened today. Fifty years ago it would have been  broken ribs at best or at worse a expedited trip to the promised land. The Great Apes are evolving. Thankfully, LuvNHug, TERI

Wow, that was quite an odessey Teri.  It’s a good thing todays peace officers are trained in diversity.  You lead a life like a secret agent!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?