Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I did not cross dress until late in life even though I had the urges from early on.

I started at age 57 and am now 74 and have thoroughly enjoyed it.

It was nice to enjoy my feminine side and am now developing into a transgender woman.

I love being a woman.

Have any of you ladies had a late start in life being a cross dresser?

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Martha,
      I started earlier in life(about age 11) but it has intensified greatly since about age 47-48 and i am still figuring out how far things will go. It’s never too late to let yourself be authentic to your true self!
      Cyn

Jaime Parris
      Contributing Editor

I felt like I was late life crossdresser (43 years old).  Until, I visited this site.  (No offense intended.  I am surprised by how many people who have started later than I had.)   I did feel bad about myself that it took me so long to finally accept myself.  I am not dwelling on it too much.  Right now, I am enjoying this new chapter in my life.

At age 51 I have started again, after a 20 year break.  I met my wife and did not want to lose her.  This time thou I am proceeding, as this I have realized is who I am supposed to be.

Late in Life

I just re-started after about a 10 year stoppage. I am so excited to be dressing again. Make up is the big issue now. All of my old make up is old. I have to buy new and find out how to use it. Just turned 61 (but look 51!).

Hi Martha,

I started again after about 15 Years of Dormancy. But feelings have really intensified seems it is all I can think about But still struggling to accept it. Some times I think I am moving forward in accepting my self and then I wont even under dress for several weeks because I just don’t want to deal with the negative feelings I still get almost there years after pursuing  my cd ing again even though I have been out a few times dressed I would have thought that It would have made a difference. And it does for awhile and then all the negative stuff comes back. I know this is not going away although like in fairy tales I still whished it would I guess the journey is different for everyone I should mention also that I have a generalized anxiety disorder and I know that does not help in any way but I will Keep Keeping on sort of speak.

Hugs

Amanda

I not only was in the closet about it, I was in the back of the closet, my dark secret. Now that I am retired and my wife is active socially I get time alone to enjoy the feel of feminine under garments and sexy sleep wear. The backyard with an 8 foot block wall is still the farthest I will go.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?