• This topic has 11 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Penny.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am a 74  year old transgender woman who is in excellent health.

Would it be to late to transition myself into a woman?

Or should I just dress full time?

It would be so wonderful for me to become a woman.

Please advise.

Thanks.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Hi Martha:    transition in my thoughts means change in different ways. I too am aged and also in good health but just the dressing is all I would like to do. The feelings and being comfortable is all I’m after .yes 30 years ago transitioning would have likely been more dramatic , but now I’m quite happy doing just the dressing  and to me the femininity  that involves from this is satisfying to me. Do what you feel comfortable and no more,  if your happy doing what your doing just do what’s making you happy. Hugs !!! be who you are and love it. 🌹

Johnnie
        Duchess

Actually it’s never to late to transition. Outward transitioning can be anything from no change in appearance to full surgical changes. Every body’s transition is unique. Do not let anyone mislead you into believing that hormones and surgery is required.
        Identifying as transgender is primarily about what’s going on inside your head and not what your wearing or the hormones you’re talking. I been transgender all my life and I tried to keep it secret and repressed. When I turned 60 I finally accepted being transgender and started my transition. I do not take hormones or plan on surgery. Instead I do exercise to keep myself in good shape, I do specific exercises to obtain a feminine physical figure. Narrower waist, wider hips, rounder butt. I take care of my skin and keep it soft, I done laser hair removal, voice feminization. All of these things are part of my physical transition. It’s hard work but it works. I also doing social transition, learning to present myself as a woman. Presenting means learning to be a woman, feminine gestures, feminine walking, make up, clothes, shoes..etc. Now at age 62 I feel like I’m a woman and pass as a middle age attractive woman and I love it. I feel so comfortable and confident and complete.

Wow. Thanks for your comments. You’ve motivated me. I’m 57 and I am just getting started. Luckily I have a petite frame to start with

Hi Martha!!!!

How I (and others) do hope that you can transition to the beautiful woman that is inside you!!  Let us know how you are doing!!

Hugs!!!

Karen

Never too late to be you!

whether that is full GRS or not is up to you but you can get a procedure that doesn’t give you the full vaginal depth if regular vaginal sex is not something you plan on doing

that is a less onerous procedure I believe

be happy xx

Anonymous

it is never to late to be your self you know the truth about who you are trust yourself

Thanks for your comments.

I am really feeling god about becoming a woman.

I am now a transsexual woman and looking into transitioning into a woman (which I really am)

Hi i’am francis and 60 i want to transition i dont feel iam to old what ever you do good luck good looking

Anonymous

I need your help ladies.how do you begin transitioning? Is therapy the initial step? Hopefully ssomebody can guide me ,who’s  taken that so important step

Love you all Shelley

Penny
        Lady

Hi Shelley,

That’s a question that I asked myself two years ago when my wife gave me the ultimatum to see someone or else. If you want to transition, you should certainly find a good therapist experienced with transgenders of all the various levels. I have and it helps quite a bit to have someone you can open up to and help you decide if this is the way you should go. Joining a community is probably the next best thing, which we have in CDH, but after that its joining a LGBTQ community where you live, which can be a little more challenging. The thing I am finding in all this is that there is a tremendous amount of commitment needed to transition and helps certainly to have others to be with you on that path.

Hugs, Penny

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transitioning for Transsexual Women’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?